Spontaneous Citizen Combustion
First Prev
of 6
Next Last
wtf

Elkhorn City, KY

#104 Apr 4, 2013
dunadd wrote:
SS, there's a heated confrontation forming in North Carolina between Raleigh and DC. Quote, Republican lawmakers in North Carolina have proposed a bill that would allow the state to declare an offical religion, a seeming violation of the Establishment Clause of the United States Bill of Rights. end quote. the entire article is on The Blaze, Proposed Bill In North Carolina Would Establish A State Religion, 4/3/2013 by Becket Adams. thought i would give you a heads up on this one.
Well most North Carolinians are real f' cking stupid, just look at you.

SWINE SLAYER

“ALL PIGS MUST DIE”

Since: Jan 13

PULL MY PORK! ! !

#105 Apr 5, 2013
Fart blossum wrote:
Patty cakes talking to himself as always!
I guess you're too ignorantly stupid to fathom that for someone to be talking to themselves would require no one else being present right, sh!thead?! The fact YOU are here making such a moronic statement goes to show you are quite clueless and downright stupid as hell because by being here and saying that means you obviously read the statements
to begin with so that means no one's talking to themselves, idiot for YOU are here reading the posts. Sheesh, whatta f_cking retarded dipsh!t you are.

SWINE SLAYER

“ALL PIGS MUST DIE”

PULL MY PORK! ! !

#106 Apr 5, 2013
dunadd wrote:
SS, there's a heated confrontation forming in North Carolina between Raleigh and DC. Quote, Republican lawmakers in North Carolina have proposed a bill that would allow the state to declare an offical religion, a seeming violation of the Establishment Clause of the United States Bill of Rights. end quote. the entire article is on The Blaze, Proposed Bill In North Carolina Would Establish A State Religion, 4/3/2013 by Becket Adams. thought i would give you a heads up on this one.
Really?! That's wild and I'll definitely go read up on it. Thanks.
dunadd

Greensboro, NC

#107 Apr 5, 2013
i read this morning the leader of the NC senate said there wasnt going to be a vote on it this session but of course you know that can change rather quickly if enough citizens of the state push it. we'll watch, keep a close eye on it. i read on the Knoxville, TN website there are drones flying around that area. On the Richmond VA site i read the VA senate passed a 2 year moratorium on drones in the state, no drones used for 2 years.
dunadd

Greensboro, NC

#108 Apr 5, 2013
i forgot this. I learned on the El Paso Tx site drones are used in surveillance along the Rio Grande border with Mexico. I dont know if they're Texas drones or federal drones but according to the info they have been used there for a few years. i also learned, not remembering the location, about a drone manufacturing facility somewhere in California, putting out about 30,000 a year. cant remember whether that's in my notes or not.
wtf

Georgetown, KY

#109 Apr 5, 2013
dunadd wrote:
i forgot this. I learned on the El Paso Tx site drones are used in surveillance along the Rio Grande border with Mexico. I dont know if they're Texas drones or federal drones but according to the info they have been used there for a few years. i also learned, not remembering the location, about a drone manufacturing facility somewhere in California, putting out about 30,000 a year. cant remember whether that's in my notes or not.
You drone on and on all the time Doofus.

SWINE SLAYER

“ALL PIGS MUST DIE”

PULL MY PORK! ! !

#110 Apr 5, 2013
I think it's evident that Drones are going to be utilized in various places within the U.S. given time. I actually support their use at the borders though because it would greatly help surveillance of the flow of illegals into the U.S. and hopefully help Border Agents impede them. What's your view of their use in that capacity, Dun? That said though, I do NOT agree with or support using Drones against American citizens without warrants or using them
to "police" people without Due Process and other legal precedents.

I'm going to split for awhile, got some things to do in Pikeville this evening but I'll check back in later tonight.'Til then, Dun.
wtf

Georgetown, KY

#111 Apr 5, 2013
SWINE SLAYER wrote:
I think it's evident that Drones are going to be utilized in various places within the U.S. given time. I actually support their use at the borders though because it would greatly help surveillance of the flow of illegals into the U.S. and hopefully help Border Agents impede them. What's your view of their use in that capacity, Dun? That said though, I do NOT agree with or support using Drones against American citizens without warrants or using them
to "police" people without Due Process and other legal precedents.
I'm going to split for awhile, got some things to do in Pikeville this evening but I'll check back in later tonight.'Til then, Dun.
Got to go to Bob Amos to get you some man love Gatrick.
dunadd

Greensboro, NC

#112 Apr 5, 2013
i have no problem drones being used on the border as long as the people agree although i hope they have a set limit in miles or clicks from the border they are used but that's negotiable with states. I hope the drones are state oriented and are not feds. But again that's their issue. I picked off an article from the Tucson site from USA TODAY, march 29, 2013 entitled Tight border discourages migrants from going home but the title misleads, no surprise coming from USA TODAY. it is about illegals trying to reenter the States after deportation. Have a good evening, SS. it seems this site has narrowed down to you, me and you know who. aint nobody else listening?
wtf

Elkhorn City, KY

#113 Apr 6, 2013
dunadd wrote:
i have no problem drones being used on the border as long as the people agree although i hope they have a set limit in miles or clicks from the border they are used but that's negotiable with states. I hope the drones are state oriented and are not feds. But again that's their issue. I picked off an article from the Tucson site from USA TODAY, march 29, 2013 entitled Tight border discourages migrants from going home but the title misleads, no surprise coming from USA TODAY. it is about illegals trying to reenter the States after deportation. Have a good evening, SS. it seems this site has narrowed down to you, me and you know who. aint nobody else listening?
Who are the "people" who are supposed to agree Stupid???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harold Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 min Betty 166,468
ANE Mum on Senator Ray Jones 32 min Pikeville Elites ... 62
Good Luck 38 min Good Luck 1
Prestonsburg to scrimmage Johnson Central 1 hr Opinion 23
PMC Chaplains 1 hr OMG 8
Ashley Brown lied to voters 1 hr Hypocrites 51
Who will Paul Hunt Thompson, Keith Bartley and ... 2 hr Chuker 11

Harold Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Harold Mortgages