Posted in the Harold Forum

First Prev
of 6
Next Last

“ALL PIGS MUST DIE”

Since: Jan 13

PULL MY PORK! ! !

#1 Mar 12, 2013
Curious as to what people's opinions are when it comes to an apparent lack of conviction on the American citizens part? We all know that our Government is out of control and possesses no logical rationale as to it's methods and I mean that as a WHOLE. Not just one single political Party or another but the entire institution is corrupt and malfunctioning and we can see it happening but why doesn't anyone do anything MORE than gripe about it? The way things are, people should be marching in the streets of Washington, D.C. demanding to be properly represented and holding our elected Leaders accountable..and doing so on a daily basis I believe. But why do you think that is NOT happening? I see things occur every day that angers me and pisses me off in general and I know others do as well but why are we seemingly complacent and not sparked to a point of actual action and not just talk an rhetoric? Yes, I'm admitting my failure to a certain extent as well but speaking for myself, I
think things have gotten so far out of hand that certain events must now play out and are in the
birthing stages of happening and I accept that it seems they MUST happen and are going to regardless
of what I choose to do or not do, whichever. What about you?
Funny Man

Pikeville, KY

#2 Mar 12, 2013
The truth is most people don't agree with your view. Most people are content to go to work pay their bills have a good life and not be bothered with politics.
Others are content to have little to nothing as long as they can find their daily fix.
In short not all people want the same things out of life.
No one bothers me I have a good middle class life I can do anything I want within the law. I have a good income nice cars and home as do those who want it. Those who don't are happy to survive.
I can tell you sir politics will not change no matter how much you talk it to death. You can not defeat the government. My advice to you is mind your own business live your life to be as happy as you can. Because you see death comes to us all. Life is to short.

“ALL PIGS MUST DIE”

PULL MY PORK! ! !

#3 Mar 12, 2013
Funny Man wrote:
The truth is most people don't agree with your view. Most people are content to go to work pay their bills have a good life and not be bothered with politics.
Others are content to have little to nothing as long as they can find their daily fix.
No one bothers me I have a good middle class life I can do anything I want within the law. I have a good income nice cars and home as do those who want it. Those who don't are happy to survive.
I can tell you sir politics will not change no matter how much you talk it to death. You can not defeat the government. My advice to you is mind your own business live your life to be as happy as you can. Because you see death comes to us all. Life is to short.
So it's safe to say that your opinion is basically "everything is fine and my elected Government is operating perfectly to suit my own needs.." and hey, if that's what you tell yourself then more power to you. However, I do not like the direction America is currently headed and based on published posts on this site alone, many others agree with me on that opinion. Those of you that burrow your heads in the sand are the coming casualties is my opinion so go ahead and live that version of "life" out while you can for yes, more than likely your life is even shorter than
you realize.
GOP

Mount Lookout, WV

#4 Mar 12, 2013
I could also be blissfully ignorant with what I have worked for and possess at this time. However, I have children who are susceptible to what a tyrant is doing to their country and the effect it will have on them and their children.

Ignorance is bliss.

“ALL PIGS MUST DIE”

PULL MY PORK! ! !

#5 Mar 12, 2013
GOP wrote:
I could also be blissfully ignorant with what I have worked for and possess at this time. However, I have children who are susceptible to what a tyrant is doing to their country and the effect it will have on them and their children.
Ignorance is bliss.
Apparently so, GOP, apparently so. I sometimes wonder if people like us are "cursed" because we have the sense to know that things are so dangerously spiraling or are we
"blessed" by that same awareness?
dunadd

Greensboro, NC

#6 Mar 12, 2013
OK SS, any suggestions what to do? what certain events must be played out and what do we who feel like us, what can and should we do from this point? GOP, you're welcome to this discussion and questions.
Adolf Hitler

Panther, WV

#7 Mar 12, 2013
Funny Man wrote:
This is same type people the first post is talking about. This will fall to Communism before they will be able to see past their Nose. I have almost spent my time here on earth. I do hate that the last two generations will learn things the hard way. I have some Grand Children that must also go threw it with them. you don't get something for nothing. someone will pay the Piper. most will pay with Blood.
Dumb

Pikeville, KY

#8 Mar 12, 2013
SWINE SLAYER wrote:
<quoted text>
So it's safe to say that your opinion is basically "everything is fine and my elected Government is operating perfectly to suit my own needs.." and hey, if that's what you tell yourself then more power to you. However, I do not like the direction America is currently headed and based on published posts on this site alone, many others agree with me on that opinion. Those of you that burrow your heads in the sand are the coming casualties is my opinion so go ahead and live that version of "life" out while you can for yes, more than likely your life is even shorter than
you realize.
You have few post on a topix site that agree with you. Most people in the country do not. The majority reelected the president so enough said. "DUMB AZZ".
Dumb

Pikeville, KY

#9 Mar 12, 2013
Do you truly think pike topix speaks for the country. It may be all you have in life ther mommies boy, but the Paul Ryan lost even if he forgot. So damn funny!!!!!!!

“ALL PIGS MUST DIE”

PULL MY PORK! ! !

#10 Mar 12, 2013
Dumb wrote:
<quoted text> You have few post on a topix site that agree with you. Most people in the country do not. The majority reelected the president so enough said. "DUMB AZZ".
And YOU STILL cannot provide one single post from me to support YOUR claim that I have supported "birther" type comments on this site so all you've done is PROVE you talk out of your own stupid ass without an iota of factual evidence to support your own claims, LMAO! YOU have rendered yourself invalid by a total refusal to support what you post here. Sheehs, whatta freaking moron!

“ALL PIGS MUST DIE”

PULL MY PORK! ! !

#11 Mar 12, 2013
dunadd wrote:
OK SS, any suggestions what to do? what certain events must be played out and what do we who feel like us, what can and should we do from this point? GOP, you're welcome to this discussion and questions.
My biggest thing is holding elected officials accountable. If people did that and that alone then I believe it would effectively bring about a change in the business-as-usual, status quo way things are done in D.C. Ask officials why they vote the way they do on issues, why they support or oppose what they do, and why they all refuse to set aside political ideologies, Party BS and compromise to find solutions to the problems facing our nation ala debt, foreign aid, etc.

Unless some type of accountability is expected and maintained then this country is headed for
internal strife along the lines of a Second American Revolution because the divisions are growing
and not narrowing.
wondering

Wheelwright, KY

#12 Mar 12, 2013
SWINE SLAYER wrote:
Curious as to what people's opinions are when it comes to an apparent lack of conviction on the American citizens part? We all know that our Government is out of control and possesses no logical rationale as to it's methods and I mean that as a WHOLE. Not just one single political Party or another but the entire institution is corrupt and malfunctioning and we can see it happening but why doesn't anyone do anything MORE than gripe about it? The way things are, people should be marching in the streets of Washington, D.C. demanding to be properly represented and holding our elected Leaders accountable..and doing so on a daily basis I believe. But why do you think that is NOT happening? I see things occur every day that angers me and pisses me off in general and I know others do as well but why are we seemingly complacent and not sparked to a point of actual action and not just talk an rhetoric? Yes, I'm admitting my failure to a certain extent as well but speaking for myself, I
think things have gotten so far out of hand that certain events must now play out and are in the
birthing stages of happening and I accept that it seems they MUST happen and are going to regardless
of what I choose to do or not do, whichever. What about you?
Have you marched on Washington? Have you called any senators or anyone of mention? What have you done besides making this thread to typing on topix?

“ALL PIGS MUST DIE”

PULL MY PORK! ! !

#13 Mar 12, 2013
wondering wrote:
<quoted text>Have you marched on Washington? Have you called any senators or anyone of mention? What have you done besides making this thread to typing on topix?
I routinely call Congressmen and Senators' offices and get the run around and or send letters and get form letter replies. I go to rallies like the recent one supporting the 2nd Amendment in Frankfort, KY. I sign petitions and other grievances and most importantly, I publish my opinions,ideas, beliefs, etc. here and several other places to wake up the slumbering citizens that would be woken up. These are just the things I can admit to here, LOL so pssh, what the hell do YOU do?
hater

Maryville, TN

#14 Mar 12, 2013
Swine Slayer I agree with everything you say as do I watch all the main stream media,it's really hard two watch both sides and not come away thinking what has happened to my country / our country. Where is it going? It will drive you nutty. Sometimes I would like a another child,but with things in there current state I don't wanna bring one into this. Brother i feel everything you post is true and are exactly my views. So preach on and keep up the good work.

P.S oh and I do have a good job and nice cars, truck and a home. For the smarta$$ or "funny men" who post.

America with a backbone 2016

“ALL PIGS MUST DIE”

PULL MY PORK! ! !

#15 Mar 12, 2013
hater wrote:
Swine Slayer I agree with everything you say as do I watch all the main stream media,it's really hard two watch both sides and not come away thinking what has happened to my country / our country. Where is it going? It will drive you nutty. Sometimes I would like a another child,but with things in there current state I don't wanna bring one into this. Brother i feel everything you post is true and are exactly my views. So preach on and keep up the good work.
P.S oh and I do have a good job and nice cars, truck and a home. For the smarta$$ or "funny men" who post.
America with a backbone 2016
"America with a backbone 2016" is awesome and I like it..can I use it? I agree with you as well, I don't understand why our Politicians refuse to compromise and work together to save this country and why the American people mostly refuse to require them to do it for all our sakes. It's like people are either giving up altogether or they believe things are somehow okay or not that dire and I refuse to accept either of those avenues of supposed "thought". I thank
you for your opinions, ideas, and support!
wondering

Wheelwright, KY

#16 Mar 13, 2013
Funny, I call congressmen, representatives, senators, just like you say you do. The difference is, most of they time, I either talk to them personally when I call, or some even call back. As for the form letters, I have numerous ones here, the wording is different in all of them. It seems the ones I have are not form letters. Unless they have like 50 different ones and just pick them at random. I also was at the rally at Frankfort, open carry like many others was there. I had my .45 on my hip. Have you marched on Washington yet? If not, what are you waiting on? It sounds like you are just making stuff up to make it sound like you did those things. It also reminds me of Donald Trump saying "We should all march on Washington.", which he never did by the way.

“ALL PIGS MUST DIE”

PULL MY PORK! ! !

#17 Mar 13, 2013
wondering wrote:
Funny, I call congressmen, representatives, senators, just like you say you do. The difference is, most of they time, I either talk to them personally when I call, or some even call back. As for the form letters, I have numerous ones here, the wording is different in all of them. It seems the ones I have are not form letters. Unless they have like 50 different ones and just pick them at random. I also was at the rally at Frankfort, open carry like many others was there. I had my .45 on my hip. Have you marched on Washington yet? If not, what are you waiting on? It sounds like you are just making stuff up to make it sound like you did those things. It also reminds me of Donald Trump saying "We should all march on Washington.", which he never did by the way.
So, what's your point? You made the same claims as I yet offer nothing to PROVE any of it's truthfully valid. Apparently your "conversations" with those people you mentioned has not gotten anything accomplished, huh? At least with me, most people actually know who I am and therefore a modem of personal accountability exists with me yet you're apparently too afraid or intimidated, whatever to even account for your claims and supposed actions on this site so I don't see you really doing much more in a public arena either. Had your .45 on your hip?!! What good is that? I was the one brandishing mine ( aka "The Judge" ) openly in my hand and good to go but I bet you already KNOW that about me, don't you? LMAO! As for marching on D.C. or anywhere else, those type of things START with the idea then it must be cultivated and inspired within others to fuel their support and undertaking for such an initiative.
sack of

Pikeville, KY

#18 Mar 13, 2013
SWINE SLAYER wrote:
<quoted text>
So, what's your point? You made the same claims as I yet offer nothing to PROVE any of it's truthfully valid. Apparently your "conversations" with those people you mentioned has not gotten anything accomplished, huh? At least with me, most people actually know who I am and therefore a modem of personal accountability exists with me yet you're apparently too afraid or intimidated, whatever to even account for your claims and supposed actions on this site so I don't see you really doing much more in a public arena either. Had your .45 on your hip?!! What good is that? I was the one brandishing mine ( aka "The Judge" ) openly in my hand and good to go but I bet you already KNOW that about me, don't you? LMAO! As for marching on D.C. or anywhere else, those type of things START with the idea then it must be cultivated and inspired within others to fuel their support and undertaking for such an initiative.
sak of hot air!

“ALL PIGS MUST DIE”

PULL MY PORK! ! !

#19 Mar 13, 2013
sack of wrote:
<quoted text> sak of hot air!
Pile of spinelessly cowardice feces! It's easy to call people names and make vague claims when you gutless cowards are too frightened to post anything and dare own up to it like a Man/Adult should so have at it because I'm convinced it's the "best" you'll ever muster up doing and nothing more!

:-)
face of your father

Harold, KY

#20 Mar 14, 2013
SWINE SLAYER wrote:
<quoted text>
Pile of spinelessly cowardice feces! It's easy to call people names and make vague claims when you gutless cowards are too frightened to post anything and dare own up to it like a Man/Adult should so have at it because I'm convinced it's the "best" you'll ever muster up doing and nothing more!
:-)
What happened Swine-y? My last comment hit a little close to home? Close enough that it needed to be removed?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harold Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 9 min uncle tom 29,016
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 18 min opinion 143,109
Chris Mullins (Aug '09) 30 min Raggedy Ann 7
julius ryan mullins (Mar '13) 37 min BullPoop Sniper 8
truck stolen and burnt Aug 28 anonymous 1
Need Air Conditioner repaired Aug 28 Raylin Sutter 3
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) Aug 27 Abe 722
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Harold Mortgages