Why do ex wives hate new wives
The Girlfriend

Wimberley, TX

#21 Sep 4, 2012
well my story is as many others My husbands ex hates me why I don't know. My husband went to court got visitation rights well he works so I have to pick them up an she refuses to allow me to pick them up the worse thing is she wants him to pick them up at the police dept being she is afraid of him...if she was so afraid she would have no problem with me assisting in the pick up to avoid him but instead she insist on him picking them up saying his "Girlfriend" can not pick them up, things could be so much easier if she worked with me but she tries to control every situation I am tired of her bs always crying to the police that we are harrassing her when she was the one that started the textes and when he does pick up the children all she does is flaut her uglyness in his face like if he is still interested in her...Hello thats why shes the ex cause he can't stand to see her face.
ralf

Winchester, KY

#22 Sep 4, 2012
wants more money,If she didn't get it all befor she left.Mine tookeverything she could steal befor I caught her and still wanted moreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Oh no

Harold, KY

#23 Sep 4, 2012
Just type in Bobbys_wife...I need not say anymore...and that is not her pic..

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#24 Sep 6, 2012
Oh no wrote:
Just type in Bobbys_wife...I need not say anymore...and that is not her pic..
shows how much you know
wonders sometimes

Virgie, KY

#25 Sep 13, 2012
In some cases the "new" woman causes problems and may not realize it. As an ex-wife, I have been in situations. I'm remarried and have another child, so there's no "wanting him back". She has been with him roughly 5 months with a split at one point. She thinks she has the right to input on raising my son. Only my ex-husband and I have that responsibility. She also has children and wants my ex-husband to treat her children better than his. My child comes home from visiting his dad's and tells me things that would make you want to cry. Then she has the nerve to get on facebook and talk about me. She had an affair on her husband with my ex, now everyone else is in the wrong. My ex and his girlfriend live off unemployement, her child support, and some government help. My husband and I both work and they complain that he has to pay under one hundred dollars a month for child support. Sorry for the rant, but sometimes it's not the crazy ex-wife!
Amazing

Jeffersonville, IN

#26 Sep 13, 2012
Your story sounds like my story. People would not believe unless they go through this themselves. I guess all homebreakers act this way.
well

Georgetown, KY

#27 Sep 13, 2012
The Girlfriend wrote:
well my story is as many others My husbands ex hates me why I don't know. My husband went to court got visitation rights well he works so I have to pick them up an she refuses to allow me to pick them up the worse thing is she wants him to pick them up at the police dept being she is afraid of him...if she was so afraid she would have no problem with me assisting in the pick up to avoid him but instead she insist on him picking them up saying his "Girlfriend" can not pick them up, things could be so much easier if she worked with me but she tries to control every situation I am tired of her bs always crying to the police that we are harrassing her when she was the one that started the textes and when he does pick up the children all she does is flaut her uglyness in his face like if he is still interested in her...Hello thats why shes the ex cause he can't stand to see her face.
Your husband's ex-wife is well within her rights to refuse you picking up her kids. The agreement for child visitation is between your husband and his ex-wife, not the ex-wife and you. It has already been decided where he is to pick them up (it is not unreasonable of her to want to meet at the police station being--as you said yourself--she is afraid of him). If he fails to show up, he forfeits his scheduled visitation, and she DOES NOT have to turn her kids over to you.
Family Counseler

Ransom, KY

#28 Sep 13, 2012
This is my standpoint.....
Kids need as many positive influences as possible, they need 2 parents who love them, step-parents who love them & a host of family & friends on both sides who love them!
I have counseled many families in my 25 year career...sometimes, it is court ordered & sometimes the families come seeking help themselves, now please keep in mind...I am an ex wife, my husband of 15 years did have an affair, yes....I WAS angry, yes...I WAS furious...yes, I did make him leave our home & my life...BUT, in all my anger & pain....I HAD to look at OUR children, they were confused as why Dad had to leave, they were mad at me for "making" him leave.....BUT, I knew they needed him & just because he hurt me, I still knew he loved them....he may have not been husband of the year, but he was a good Daddy!
So, I made my children an unspoken promise to still "love & respect" their Dad as their Dad.
I started dating someone approx. a year later & then married him...he is a good step-dad, but he IS NOT their father, I would never tell my children to betray their Dad in that way....my ex husband dated a few ladies, he's fling did not last....he never introduced any of them to our kids....until he met...well, i'll call her "Kate"....I knew he must of thought her higher than the others because he did introduce them to our family & yes, at first I was hesitant as a Mom....BUT Kate has been a godsend...she loves our children as a step-mother can & I knew they loved her....they married a year later.....
She never tried to replace me or disrespect me because I gave her the benefit of the doubt & i'm very glad I did.....if my children have an issue with their home, I tell them to take it to their Dad, I DO NOT get involved & same here, if our children have an issue here...I handle it, that way there is no annimosity or anger.
Sometimes if you give children a place to "run"...they will, very often playing parents against one another....honestly, in the end it's the children that pay for this!
SO MANY kids live in homes where the Mom & yes, I place the blame MOST of the time with Moms...why? Well, most are the primary custodial parent, they spend most time with the kids by default...it is our jobs as Moms to make sure our kids know just how much they are loved & wanted, NEVER speak bad of the Father or Step-mother...it only confuses the children & PLEASE keep in mind, kids often internalize things like, "Mom says my Dad is bad...then that means i'm bad"
You see, among all your anger...PLEASE keep YOUR CHILDREN in mind first & foremost....they are the innocent ones here!
I've seen far too many situations where the Mom actually admits to isolating the children from the Dad for the most ridicilous reasons..."I don't like the new woman" is the most common...well ladies, you don't have to like her...but hopefully the children do!
Most importantly....DO NOT interfer unless the children are being abused & trust me....most are not!
Just remember, you've had your childhood & your job as a parent is to let your children have the same!
I keep in touch with many of my "former kids".....due to a horribly handled childhood with divorced parents I have had....
12 suicides, 8 are in person for horrid crimes, 19 are now on drugs or are in rehab to get off them!
Please think before you act like a child yourself...be a PARENT first!
father at ends

Wimberley, TX

#29 Sep 15, 2012
Your husband's ex-wife is well within her rights to refuse you picking up her kids. The agreement for child visitation is between your husband and his ex-wife, not the ex-wife and you. It has already been decided where he is to pick them up (it is not unreasonable of her to want to meet at the police station being--as you said yourself--she is afraid of him). If he fails to show up, he forfeits his scheduled visitation, and she DOES NOT have to turn her kids over to you.
you must be a bitter ex wife also...so stay out of this if you ain't got nothing good to say keep your mouth SHUT!!!!
father at ends

Wimberley, TX

#30 Sep 15, 2012
well wrote:
<quoted text>
you must be an ex so if you ain't got nothing good to say keep your mouth shut!!!
lol

Lebanon, KY

#31 Sep 15, 2012
my story is simple! the reason why both of them hate each outher is because ever chance i get? im dropping loads in both of them! i got em right where i want em!
Karmen

Macon, GA

#32 Sep 15, 2012
Young Stuff wrote:
In a lot of cases they are jealous because the new wife if younger, tighter and brighter, nothing sags, bags or drags!
Nothing like a 20 somthing hottie to get the ol battle ax in a tizzy!...lol
Just a lil piece of advice for you. If he did it to her, he will do it to you. You aren't going to be young forever, unless you found the fountain of youth pill, girl! Poor thing...
really

Richmond, KY

#33 Sep 15, 2012
father at ends wrote:
you must be a bitter ex wife also...so stay out of this if you ain't got nothing good to say keep your mouth SHUT!!!!
Just because the person said that the ex don't have to do everything your way if she don't want to you are mad. That is stupid.
Onewithanex

Pikeville, KY

#34 Sep 16, 2012
I'm of the opinion that ex wives hate the new wives because their sugar daddy was stolen away. Some new bimbo moved in and spending his money now. Women want to be equal, but that is with the majority wanting to lay around and watch Soap Operas everyday. Get up around noon and clean a few things, then on to the television. It's amazing how they have been trained to use their, uh, well lets just say snapper.
New wife

Pikeville, KY

#35 Sep 16, 2012
Okay, so order by the court.. The way my husband works I the new wife drops the child off and picks him up. We have custody because ex wife goes to jail a lot.. I do not argue with her or speak to her while exchanging.. Yet she tells the child I'm a whore and tht he is not suppose to love me..??.. He comes back telling me and his father this. Yea this upsets me, but I say nothing about it.. I only tell the child to ignore it, because he tells us tht he does not like when his mom talks about me.. So therefore, I do not knw what she has against me, she does not knw me good enough to be calling me names cuz I'm not from around here.. And I truly believe tht she shouldn't be calling me names in front of the child?.?.
Laughing

Louisville, KY

#36 Sep 16, 2012
My husband's ex wife is psychotic! They were already apart for 2 years before we started dating, and she got pregnant by another man while they were still married and she is still crazy and won't leave us alone. She tries to use their son as a pawn, it's sad really.
Unbelievable

Charlottesville, VA

#37 Sep 16, 2012
surely wrote:
Probably him not wanting to see the vile, ugly little rat face b*stards. Who wants a little nasty, shit smelling step b*stard around? I sure wouldn't, I think I'd beat the ever living hell out of the b*stard for even living!
Step away from you computer and go take your medication.
hey

Pikeville, KY

#38 Sep 16, 2012
Can someone answer me this why does my ex husband's wife of 19 years hate me and tries everything she can against me. I have no relationship with her or him. I do have a grown son and she is always trying to turn him against me but that is a waste of her time. She went as far as hunting old divorce papers and getting my SS number and checked my credit report. She even called a Dr. in Lexington and made an appointment in using my ex husbands last name and sent it to her address. She then called me and said her husband was furious because I was still using his last name and their address. Guess what I don't know their address and I think all of this is criminal behavior. I don't know if she has some form of mental illness or so dumb she didn't think that credit reports can be back tracked. I just wish they would leave me alone and let me enjoy life there is a reason why he is my ex and that means I wanted it that way. I have not taken action against this because there is some ex wives that are good and wished they would leave me alone.
Angel

Ransom, KY

#39 Sep 17, 2012
I wish more ppl would think of the children instead of themselves. My husband has 2 children with his ex-wife, she cheated on him & gladly admits it, the youngest boy may not even be my husbands biological son, she admits that as well. She remarried a couple of years after their divorce, my now husband, did not meet & marry me until 6 years later. We love her new husband, he is a great step dad. But, when we started dating, she went beserk, saying she wasn't ready for him to date?? Confusing, I know! She started making millions of excuses as to why he could not see the kids while I was around. Then, when we married she told their children that he would no longer love them because he had me now, they both told their Dad that. It's been almost 2 years & it has progressively gotten worse, when it's my husbands weekend, she becomes sick & needs them home with her, she tell the oldest that all the stress that having me with their Dad is what makes her sick.
Sad situation, my husband is a good father & now I find out last Friday that next May I will give birth to their brother or sister, but they won't know, my husband called to tell them & she screamed & ranted at him until he hung up, it hurts when something so beautiful & innocent hurts, but you feel helpless to help them.
We go tomorrow to have a consult. with a lawyer, hopefully we can remedy some of the pain they've been through.
nina

Norway

#40 Nov 18, 2012
I am married to my husband for 4 months now.he's divorced with 2 boys.the problem is now his ex wife keep sending him I love you,I miss you messages.i hate that.and when she calls,she ask my husband what he ate,what he's doing,what will the future be...i hate that also...im his wife and I think his ex wife have no right to even be asking him about his future..i quarrel with my husband for 3 days about this.i really don't know what to do..i don't mind my husband talking to her about their sons.but sometimes I'm just hurt.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harold Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Petition to boot John DeRossett. 5 min Sad Times at Pbur... 105
New Lipstick Brand Wearing but Still Two-Faced 16 min U Know 4
Joshua D. Mullins Age 19 (Aug '11) 59 min Fed 2
Hillary Clinton OUR next President (Jun '15) 1 hr One Eyed Willy 3,804
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 1 hr Nothing 35,962
Rock Roll Jackie 1 hr Rock It Jackie 3
Where are the working girls at? 2 hr in a jam 1

Harold Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Harold Mortgages