Heather Keathley??
Dumbass

Chesterfield, MO

#1 Sep 23, 2009
Does anyone know Heather Keathley? Is she hot and does she live around here again??

Since: Sep 09

West Liberty, KY

#2 Sep 26, 2009
If its the same Heather that went to BLHS....I know her and love her dearly....she is still around here....and hot is an understatement...she is a doll!!!
The Past

Pikeville, KY

#3 Sep 26, 2009
when did she graduate

Since: Sep 09

Grethel, KY

#4 Oct 4, 2009
I am not sure.....but she is like 33 or 34 years old
interested

Virgie, KY

#5 Oct 4, 2009
I was just wondering if me and you heather could maybe hook up .. lets talk sometime been looking for a good looking girl like you.. and yes i have a good job and very responsible ..good guy here looking for a good girl...
PLEASE

Harold, KY

#6 Oct 4, 2009
i dont know you but you need to look some where else for a good girl
she is great

Ransom, KY

#7 Oct 7, 2009
Heather is a great person..inside and out...have any of you noticed her body, cause I sure have!! Get up with me girl!!
William Robinette

Harold, KY

#8 Oct 8, 2009
i joked her on this web site but it was a joke . heather is the closest thing i got to a sister and she would be there if i needed her she has always had my back heather god know i love you
ewwww

Chesterfield, MO

#9 Oct 8, 2009
if it is the same skanky bi tch that lives at the mouth of toller...she aint nothing but trouble...good woman hel l
Heather Lynn Keathley

Ransom, KY

#10 Oct 8, 2009
ewwww wrote:
if it is the same skanky bi tch that lives at the mouth of toller...she aint nothing but trouble...good woman hel l
It's hilarious that you would call me a skank...i'm sure I know who this is, because I only have 2 enemies in this entire world and that's because they stole from me....I have more class in my pinky that you will ever have in your entire body...ROFL...plz go get a job and let the people who really need it, draw your check...i'm sure I make more money in a week than you make in 2 months...have a great one....this is sooooo funny!!!!
Heather Keathley

Ransom, KY

#11 Oct 8, 2009
It's also hilarious that I same person, showing up under (Printer, Ky) is trying to change there name on here....I know who you are and it's hilarious...I will never again get on this stupid site...I actually have a life and I'm glad that this embodies yours...maybe it will help you learn how to spell...I have many great friends and that's all I need....I'm not AT ALL worried about some little skank who isn't woman enough to say all of this to my face....have a great one and i'm glad this provides some entertainment for you...and to the person pretending to be me just to get trouble started, please get a life and leave me and my family the hell alone....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harold Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BSCTC enrollment skyrocketing for fall semester - 8 min Shocked 16
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 10 min Athenesword 149,909
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 12 min Uncle Tom 32,724
p'villes hot cruizing spot 1 hr grab bag 6
Baby Daddy???? 1 hr grab bag 8
Muscle on Main 1 hr Name Change 32
Prestonsburg Football 1 hr Cooper Collins 275

Harold Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Harold Mortgages