pike high school basketball

Posted in the Harold Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Mountain Pride

Charleston, WV

#1 Nov 18, 2012
I cant believe Pike High would ever stoop so low. THERE WAS A TIME NOT SO LONG AGO THAT PIKE HIGH was looked upon as the best if not one of the best schools in the state. Now this school is laughed about all over the state. it seems last season the fans were chanting
USA AND OTHER REMARKS when they played East Ridge. now you hang a Canadian Flag in the school and allow Kasango to come out last with the spotlight on him while he ripped the Warrior shirt off. I cant believe you would do this and treat him different. this player has never played a game for PIKE high or had he practiced other than the honorable Steve slipping him in at night. HOW DO YOU THINK THIS MADE THE OTHER PLAYERS FEEL THAT HAS PLAYED FOR MANY YEARS. DID YOU CONSIDER THE OTHER PLAYERS FEELINGS AND HOW HURT THEY WERE. I along with others think it is ashame that it would be printed in the paper to embarrase the man that gave these boys a home and say what deplorable conditions they lived in. WELL AT LEAST he didnt get around and ask about getting food stamps for them. I HAVE BEEN TOLD THAT lady SILVERS HAS ASKED MANY ABOUT how to GET FOOD STAMPS for them. she should have just ask STEVE. if you take them you should feed them its not up to the taxpayers. The school already feeds them 2 meals a day. WELL KHSAA didnt buy that crap that was told, did they. THAT THE THANKS THIS MAN GETS FOR ALLOWING THEM TO SPEND A YEAR AN A HALF IN HIS HOME. I hope they do they same thing to Pikeville. DONT WORRY THEY WILL. if THE LIVING CONDITIONS were SO BAD WHY DID THEY COME BACK FOR ANOTHER YEAR. IF IT WAS SO bad I think they would have stayed in Canada. I cant believe a parent would allow their son or daughter to stay away like that and sign guardianship to someone. I PERSONALLY THINK THE PLAYER THAT IS A SENIOR THIS YEAR IS THE BEST PLAYER ON THE TEAM AND I didnt see a spotlight shinned on him. if I WERE A BETTING MAN i would bet PISS WONT GET OUT OF THE REGION. Shame on you for degrading and embarassing a family that took those boys into their home. i have been told that RAY makes the remark he wishes he was at East RIDGE. AGAIN SHAME ON YOU PISS FOR STOOPING SO LOW. BUY YOURSELF A TROPHY FOR THAT.

REALLY got to be joking

Pikeville, KY

#2 Nov 18, 2012
Surely the school really did NAT allow the boy to come out last then rip a warrior shirt off then use a spotlight.
You know NOT. If so I will tell you now the panthers will not get out of the region, THERE IS NO LETTER (I) IN THE WORD TEAM.
Surely Bart didn't stoop that low.
Is DPM around any this year?
Pikeville fan

Springfield, NJ

#3 Nov 18, 2012
Yes this happened. I was there. He never practice with PHS and Steve Combs signed an injunction for PHS. They turned the light off and let him come out last with a spotlight on him. He tore his East Ridge shirt off. They hung and American flag and a Canadian flag. It was a 2 man circus. Also heard maroon madness fund raising was way down.....maybe by 2/3. Also they told lies about a man that took them in his home. It was in the weekend News Express. kHSAA didn't agree with the lies so they handed them an injunction. The big show is not over yet can't wait for the ending. They never mentioned anything to KHSAA about them being around a convicted felon.....Steve. It's going to be better than a circus. They forgot to sing the song they sung last season......you know the one they chanted USA. USA when they played East Ridge.
all class

Macon, GA

#4 Nov 19, 2012
Wow, All class Pikeville High School...all class. Hope your recruiting efforts fail miserably. And you wonder why other schools hate you and you have the nerve to talk about the Belfry/Mingo connection or Pike Central starting 1/2 of Breathitt County on their football team??? Hashtag---PATHETIC
I hope

Pikeville, KY

#5 Nov 19, 2012
If that foolishness really happened I hope the team gets put on probation. Hope they fire BARTHOLMEW from coaaching
Hope the whole school get probation or worse sanctions
No one player is above the team
WOW and they really did that with the spotlight..WOW

That is low life scum!!!!

Wonder how the rest of the team felt

BART YOU ARE SCUM
That is as low as calling someone down to the office and giving the boy a trophy

First , did the trophy ordeal really happen?/ DId someone get called down and they were told it was an accident by leaving their name off all tournament???

that is low if that happened ??? did it??
Sad holler folk

Richmond, KY

#6 Nov 19, 2012
I apologize for the other hollerinians that waste our tax dollars getting on topix worrying about pikeville high. It's boring right now as we wait for our next check at first of month.
Yes Sir E

United States

#7 Nov 19, 2012
I hope wrote:
If that foolishness really happened I hope the team gets put on probation. Hope they fire BARTHOLMEW from coaaching
Hope the whole school get probation or worse sanctions
No one player is above the team
WOW and they really did that with the spotlight..WOW
That is low life scum!!!!
Wonder how the rest of the team felt
BART YOU ARE SCUM
That is as low as calling someone down to the office and giving the boy a trophy
First , did the trophy ordeal really happen?/ DId someone get called down and they were told it was an accident by leaving their name off all tournament???
that is low if that happened ??? did it??
Yes, it did happen. Denny's boy didn't make the all tourney team and he ordered a trophy and had it presented to him at school said a mistake had been made. The boy and team mates knew this was not true. This can be proved. The last year he coached before he got fired. During the county tourney if someone was doing good with the possibility of making the all tourney team that player was taken out. Rest of the story one of the seventh grades was playing awesome he was put on the bench. The player didn't make the all tourney team. That was the year they sent Denny packing.

Oh yes the Canadians were celebrities Sat night. Ray had only become eligible Thurs. With an injunction. He had never practiced or played for Pikeville yet he was honored while the other players looked on. As someone said their fund raising that night was low. Not the support from the parents and others they once had.

About as low as you can get when then talked about the guardian from Eat Ridge and printed it in the paper how they had no inside plumbing, rat and bug infested. That's the thanks this family gets. What a shame!

Nothing was presented about them being influenced by a convicted felon and how this man is always saying his remarks to women and young girls. We all know who their guardian is and it's not Mureal.

As someone already stated KHSAA didn't believe this but PIKEVILLE. Got an injunction. As Steve said they had the judges in their pocket.

They also had a Canadian flag in the gym. I didn't hear them chanting USA.

Bart you sure are low. I guess anything for a win since you have tasted a victory only defeat.
emma watson

United States

#8 Nov 19, 2012
Wow , Alot of jealous people here, The team is ready to roll nothing but smiles. Its gonna be a good year but it will still be tough for them to get out of region. Johnson Central is really good, but as long as they play hard they will be ok
Mr Goodbar

United States

#9 Nov 19, 2012
Speaking of the newspaper article. Kasongo is telling he never knew what a creek or a lard bucket was until he was stuck in the head of grapevine. He had to take a dump in the lard bucket and bathed in the creek.
Now he rides in a BMW and silvers fleet of cars. Silvers is going to get him a gold tooth, gloves to match silvers, a head band, and a pair heels.
Silvers is applying for SSI and medicaid, and foodstamps, clothing vouchers.
Silvers is also going to give the brothers stock in the business.
He is like willie wonka he has to turn it over to somebody. Bassyball jones is only interested in his ball and not the family business at this time as he is going pro.
Everybody just sit back and watch the show. You are in for a he'll of a ride on the silver bullet
Nonsense

Winchester, KY

#10 Nov 19, 2012
I won't lie and claim to like Silvers, but glad the boys got away from that backward School that is full of rednecks. I realize it is killing a few of you who worked so hard to get those boys here, but you can't just quit once they arrive. Probably the first black boys that ever walked those hallways, and I'd bet they were ridiculed everyday. When you go recruiting don't get so upset when somebody does the same thing.
any other time

Jackson, KY

#11 Nov 19, 2012
emma watson wrote:
Wow , Alot of jealous people here, The team is ready to roll nothing but smiles. Its gonna be a good year but it will still be tough for them to get out of region. Johnson Central is really good, but as long as they play hard they will be ok
Any other time, Pikeville fans would have talked about these "county" players like a dog, but now "magically" they are ok to join the mighty Panthers. Not trash talking at all here, but you lost a lot of respect on this one. What happened Sat. night was just wrong. Imagine, if it were reversed and some transfer showed up at SVHS and ripped off a Pikeville Panthers shirt. You all would have NEVER shut up about it. This makes you no better than the teams that YOU get on here and criticize. Pathetic.
Bluecat

Seymour, TN

#12 Nov 20, 2012
Blah. Blah. Blah.
Warriors

Georgetown, KY

#13 Nov 20, 2012
Mr Goodbar wrote:
Speaking of the newspaper article. Kasongo is telling he never knew what a creek or a lard bucket was until he was stuck in the head of grapevine. He had to take a dump in the lard bucket and bathed in the creek.
Now he rides in a BMW and silvers fleet of cars. Silvers is going to get him a gold tooth, gloves to match silvers, a head band, and a pair heels.
Silvers is applying for SSI and medicaid, and foodstamps, clothing vouchers.
Silvers is also going to give the brothers stock in the business.
He is like willie wonka he has to turn it over to somebody. Bassyball jones is only interested in his ball and not the family business at this time as he is going pro.
Everybody just sit back and watch the show. You are in for a he'll of a ride on the silver bullet
I guess Pansy Coach Silvers knows all the tricks of the trade. That speaks low of the Pansy school to let a man with his rep be affiliated with the school. Their rating have dropped from the highest in Pike Co. To the lowest in the county. I think Karma is a b- itch and this will come back to haunt yet. The good book says what you sew you will reap. Yours is coming for all the bad things you have done. Since it was printed in the pape
r and told everywhere lies yes I said lies about a family that opened up their home and made the brothers feel welcome then what is going to be said about the Pansys when they are gone.

Question of the day
If the living conditions were so BAD then why come back for another year and brought little brother...... you
answer this.

Another thought!
What kind of family would give guardianship to anyone especially people they don't know. Wouldnt they want
them to stay in their home where they could enjoy them and watch them play ball. Just a thought.

As Bart would say.........."I'll stoop low for a win."
Warriors

Georgetown, KY

#14 Nov 20, 2012
NEWSBREAK

JUST GOT A CALL AND TOLD HOW RAY had to be taken out of the scrimmage game last night..........he head butted one of Paintsvilles player. Bart will never contain him... They may have bit off more than they can chew. The Pansyville bunch is in for the ride of their life.., dammmmm you deserve everything you're going to get!
It wont be worth it

Winchester, KY

#15 Nov 20, 2012
Warriors wrote:
NEWSBREAK
JUST GOT A CALL AND TOLD HOW RAY had to be taken out of the scrimmage game last night..........he head butted one of Paintsvilles player. Bart will never contain him... They may have bit off more than they can chew. The Pansyville bunch is in for the ride of their life.., dammmmm you deserve everything you're going to get!
It won't be worth the check that Steve is getting to keep them and all the food stamps or whatever else when the 2 brothers get in a fight like they did at East Ridge and the guardian couldn't get them broke up. Just wait it's coming ! First time on the floor and start head butting. What's 5 ft. Daddy Silvers with his platform shoes going to do when he starts head butting or worse to him. Bart better talk nice and not cross him he better not scream at him like he does the other players if he does then Bart better pin his big ears back and run like helll. Why do you think the mammy and pappy don't keep them?????????? go figure.
First and Foremost

Pikeville, KY

#16 Nov 20, 2012
Forst and foremost, Why does PHS stooop so low as to allow a felon to have anything to do with the team?
Does he know something on you Bartholmew?
He must know something on someone, because a felon is NOT to allowed any kids.

What a low life joke that PHS has been.
And do not forget that BArtholmew is trying to sel sporting good under the tabe to local teams.

Whoo knew about that?/

lOL

LOL

And many more items on the list are awaiting Bartholmew
emma watson

United States

#17 Nov 20, 2012
Warriors wrote:
NEWSBREAK

In the words is Si Robertson "get the facts, jack" you have no clue what happened.
Mom

Richmond, KY

#18 Nov 20, 2012
Thry were grabbing our players testicles.. At least that's what the other Mom said.
It wont be worth it

Winchester, KY

#19 Nov 20, 2012
Mom wrote:
Thry were grabbing our players testicles.. At least that's what the other Mom said.
Now now what boy would want to grab a players testicles in a scrimmage game. This game was not important they weren't. Playing for championship. Is that why Ray was head butting.....they were grabbing his testicles.. What a joke! You Pansy have stooped to an all time low.

Is that why Bart took him out of the game????????
It wont be worth it

Winchester, KY

#20 Nov 20, 2012
First and Foremost wrote:
Forst and foremost, Why does PHS stooop so low as to allow a felon to have anything to do with the team?
Does he know something on you Bartholmew?
He must know something on someone, because a felon is NOT to allowed any kids.
What a low life joke that PHS has been.
And do not forget that BArtholmew is trying to sel sporting good under the tabe to local teams.
Whoo knew about that?/
lOL
LOL
And many more items on the list are awaiting Bartholmew
Tell us more about Bartie. I bet he is not selling legally. Does he have a license to sell? He is a low life we all know that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harold Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 45 min Raju 149,854
God bless Donald trump !!!!! 54 min Vote Trump 37
Why Are So Many People Leaving Pike County ? (May '11) 55 min Math 964
Shame Shame Democrats Fart In 1 hr Miss Toilet 1
Baby Daddy???? 1 hr grab bag 6
p'villes hot cruizing spot 1 hr grab bag 4
News BSCTC enrollment skyrocketing for fall semester - 1 hr smartest of all 15

Harold Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Harold Mortgages