Akers from toler
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
curious

Chesterfield, MO

#1 Feb 22, 2011
Anyone know if Ole Boy from the head of toler creek ever got out of jail?
Stupid people

Chesterfield, MO

#3 Feb 22, 2011
Let us all know whether that Akers man gets out or not!!!!!!!!!!1
Stupid people

Chesterfield, MO

#4 Feb 22, 2011
OOHH are we scared if he does? is your name on the FAT ASS RATS LIST!!!!!!!!!!
Stupid people

Chesterfield, MO

#5 Feb 22, 2011
SAY CHEESE!!!!!!!!!!1
curious

Chesterfield, MO

#6 Feb 23, 2011
Stupid people wrote:
OOHH are we scared if he does? is your name on the FAT ASS RATS LIST!!!!!!!!!!
no rats here. known him all my life and was curious if he got out. I am entitled to ask a question the same as you are entitled to come back with a smartass response. Just because someone asks doesn't mean that they are in anyway associated with the evil that is drugs. I suppose you are though, since rat was the first thing you could think of. I think you may be the stupid one here.
lol

Langley, KY

#7 Feb 23, 2011
Only nasty druggies use the term rat.
big boy

Ransom, KY

#8 Feb 23, 2011
what else would you call them
info

Harold, KY

#9 Feb 23, 2011
lol wrote:
Only nasty druggies use the term rat.
Agree 100%
lol

Wheelwright, KY

#10 Feb 27, 2011
what are you suppose to say tattle tail?
duh

Chesterfield, MO

#11 Feb 27, 2011
just use 'nasty druggie'. That will cover it.
hope they rot in jail

Lexington, KY

#12 Aug 8, 2012
I hope they all rot in jail slowly. karma is a bitch isnt she. All of these boys got exactly what they deserved. Anything they get wont cover the sins they have committed in their lifetimes. Some of us will bear those scars forever.
hmm

Newark, OH

#13 Jan 10, 2013
hope they rot in jail wrote:
I hope they all rot in jail slowly. karma is a bitch isnt she. All of these boys got exactly what they deserved. Anything they get wont cover the sins they have committed in their lifetimes. Some of us will bear those scars forever.
Who exactly are you talkin about?
And for you information one was family and the other my husband, and NO ONE knows what happened only what the news paper said. so lay the f**k off.
wrong

Richmond, KY

#14 Jan 11, 2013
Well, I know what happened. They sold pills and whatever else they wanted to, they traded for whatever people could steel and bring to them, and now they are in jail and I hope they stay there. Funny how you can grow up knowing someone all your life and then find out they aren't worth the dirt they'll be buried in. They should be harshly punished for what they have done. And you can't tell me I don't know what I'm talking about it, I saw if for years. They may be your family, but honey they sold to mine. So there ain't no secrets about it. Too many over-dosing these days, and our young generation is dying off faster than we are. All because of drugs. And of course, they'll go somewhere else and get it now, because shutting down one dealer ain't gonna fix the problem, but that's one less on toler creek anyway, and that tickles me pink.
neice

Chicago, IL

#15 Feb 8, 2013
U all idiots need to stop runnin ur mouths bout my uncle hes one hell of a person would do nething for me n those he cared bout so shut up n no he hasnt gotten out if u truly knew him u would kno that .hope u hillbilly can understand this!!!!!!!
sad song

Richmond, KY

#16 Feb 9, 2013
If we were wrong about him, you would have a right to call us idiots. But we are not wrong. We hillbillies know all about his sins, as we have watched him for years corrupting the youth of our families. I truly hate that you are bothered by any of this. You obviously look up to him and care about him. But please look at the circumstances and realize that he got himself where he is today by exploiting the addictions of our children, brothers, sisters, nieces, nephews, cousins, etc. He deserves to be in jail. Stay true to your family values. But respect ours in the process. You are hurt because a member of your family is suffering, but if he hadn't caused so much suffering in our families, he wouldn't be where he is today.
neice

Three Lakes, WI

#17 Feb 13, 2013
Well u dont know my uncle all im sayin is too not run your mouth bout him ya he sold drugs i knew that before he got busted but u cant blame him for ur family buyin the drugs from him he didnt make them do it n they would have just got them from someone else so maybe u need to blame ur own family cuz their the ones that did the drugs n prolly still r to this day and hes goin to get out i talk n write him n hes changed u dont kno this cuz u have nothin to di with my family he knows he messed up n thats what matters to me n of course i look up too him he helped me when i was havin problems of my own he was one of the only ones in my family to take me in n help me striaghten my life up so obviously hes not such a bad person or he would have let me keep doin what i was in his house
neice

Three Lakes, WI

#18 Feb 13, 2013
If he was so bad then he would have take. advantage of my problem not help me quit n i saw him do that with more people then just me obviously u dont know my uncle or ud know this so like i already said plz stop puttin my uncle down when obviously the only thing u know is that he sold drugs n not the real person ive grown up with
sad song

Nerinx, KY

#19 Feb 13, 2013
actually I've known him all my life. I know his entire family. went to school with his children, grew up in church with his family, and watched him go from a wonderful, married, christian man to a drug dealer. I do know he once had a good heart, but apparently, greed turned that heart to stone when he realized how much money he could make off all the drugs he fed the children of toler creek. I also know that he traded a lot of stuff, most of it stolen, for those drugs. I don't like that he is in jail, I wish he was still with his wife and kids and God. But he made his choices. And of course he helped you, because the one thing he did always care about was his family. That I can say for sure. But still, he committed his crimes. He sold drugs. He took a risk. and now, he's paying for that as he should. I hope this experience turns him around and he finds the Lord again. I would love to see him go back to the man he used to be, the man I used to admire when I was a child. In the meantime though, he needs to serve his time. And it wouldn't hurt my feelings to see every dealer in the county sitting right there with him. But, like you insinuated, if they get one dealer, everyone will just go to the next to get their buzz. We all know that. but everyone off the street is one less we have to worry about selling to our children.
neice

Three Lakes, WI

#20 Feb 13, 2013
Well hes changed like i said n as for his wife if ur talkin bout jess shes a horrible person he loved her with all he had n wanted to stop but she was money hungry n too bad off to allow it he didnt wanna loose her yes he was n the wrong but hes payin for it i just dont think its rite ppl runnin their mourh behind his back they obviously too scared to say it to his face whats ur name
neice

Three Lakes, WI

#21 Feb 13, 2013
N im not the only one he helped get off the stuff either when someone wanted to quit he helped them knowin that was less money sometimes ppl jist do what they have too to survive whether it b the right thing or not

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harold Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who is lonnie or doug neeley (Jul '10) 9 min curious 10
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 12 min Weezer 33,952
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 24 min Citizen 153,923
pikeville bingo (May '15) 45 min Cray cray 42
Word Association (Aug '11) 51 min Princess Hey 7,185
Fight @ McDowell Stop n Shop (Jun '13) 1 hr -Coal_Miner- 18
~*~ Last Post Wins ~*~ (Aug '11) 2 hr Princess Hey 8,135

Harold Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Harold Mortgages