Hair Stylist
Wondering

Chesterfield, MO

#1 Apr 6, 2013
I am new to the area and I am looking for a good hair stylist. Anyone have any suggestions in the Prestonsburg area? I have heard that that Visual Changes is good. Please Help!
abby

Martin, KY

#2 Apr 6, 2013
I go to the Cost Cutters at Pikeville Walmart .. they do a wash/shampoo/cut/style for $25 :) And its really not that much of a drive - There really aren't any places in P'burg that I like. Hope this helps :)
rachel

Paintsville, KY

#3 Apr 6, 2013
go to reflections in prestonsburg, they are good. Heather and Jennifer do a great job!
123456abc

Charleston, WV

#4 Apr 7, 2013
Styles in prestonsburg Maudie and Sherry are great !!!!!
Hillbilly for life

Johnson City, TN

#5 Apr 8, 2013
Billy Bob's, goat farm and hair styleing, just ain't no better!
Stupid men

Covington, KY

#6 Apr 8, 2013
Hillbilly for life wrote:
Billy Bob's, goat farm and hair styleing, just ain't no better!
You are on the wrong post again,was not wanting place you go for sex in tenn....
Amy

Chesterfield, MO

#7 Apr 8, 2013
Go to styles in Prestonsburg. Stay away from Visual Changes her work is terrible.
haha

United States

#8 Apr 8, 2013
Don't go to Panche
Someone

Logan, WV

#9 Apr 9, 2013
Any Stylist to ask for by name ?
123456abc

Charleston, WV

#10 Apr 9, 2013
Ask for maudie or sherry they are at styles the best around my opinion i won't let anyone else do my hair love them !!!!!
Debbie

Waco, KY

#11 Apr 15, 2013
I agree I go to styles and have for years, I drive a long way to get them to do my hair, there great nice environment and all the new stuff
SCF

Ransom, KY

#12 Apr 15, 2013
Sally at Pro Hair does a great job!
Bamajama

Paintsville, KY

#13 Apr 20, 2013
Im new to the area, so please tell me :
Where is Styles located? And which stylist? How are their prices? What kind of hair products do they sell?
Whatever

Virgie, KY

#14 Apr 20, 2013
Christie from Pro Hair is great!
Molly

United States

#15 Apr 20, 2013
The only place I'll ever go to is Head Over Hills in Paintsville,Joyce or Darren is excellent. They really care about satisfying the customer and if you don't like it they'll always make sure they fix it.
Tyrone biggins

Louisville, KY

#16 Apr 27, 2013
I fix hair real good!
jane

Richmond, KY

#17 May 11, 2013
Molly wrote:
The only place I'll ever go to is Head Over Hills in Paintsville,Joyce or Darren is excellent. They really care about satisfying the customer and if you don't like it they'll always make sure they fix it.
Head Over Hills? Where?
Molly

Tucker, GA

#18 May 11, 2013
It's in Paintsville right beside napa auto parts and across from Jones and Preston's funeral home. You do have to call and make an appointment because they always stay booked up,but their the best around.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harold Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prestonsburg Football 16 min Truth 134
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 33 min Tail Gunner Joe 32,126
Airport mobile home 38 min Really Great Program 13
Sliced 2 hr I know 4
Sonya Roberts 2 hr Kris C 2
~*~ Last Post Wins ~*~ (Aug '11) 2 hr Red_Forman 7,177
Hillary Clinton OUR next President (Jun '15) 2 hr One Eyed Willy 2,022
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Harold Mortgages