Cars broke into Magic Mart

Cars broke into Magic Mart

Posted in the Harold Forum

Know you are out there

Elkhorn City, KY

#1 Mar 19, 2013
Looking for any info of the fool that broke into some cars at Magic Mart on Monday, March 19th. Police will have tape from the convenience stores where this fool used a stolen credit card instead of the cash he got on Friday, but I was hoping seeing as he is dumb enough to do that knowing there is cameras, maybe he is dumb enough to run his mouth, he had got some tools that I am sure he will try to sell to someone along with cds, a couple of purses, with cash, credit and debit cards breaking into trunks to get anything and everything, even a bottle of tanning lotion LOL. He signed his name as Johnathan Coleman on the receipt at the station at Cowpen and then went to the station at Harold, and tried to use the card again and the fool tried it again even after being declined LMAO.. What he did not know was as soon as he swiped the card I get a text to my phone even before he could turn to walk away from the clerk, he was leaving an instant trail. I figure he lives in or around the Harold or Teaberry area. If anyone knows who this man is or if someone tries to sell any tools, cds, or gps please contact the KSP or the Coal Run Police station, tell him he can run but I hope he smiled for the cameras, on and they also got his tag number when he got gas at Cowpen, police just waiting on tape release on Friday.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harold Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jacky D. Smith and COUNTY WASTE 20 min Around the way 26
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 20 min another viewer 159,545
Westcare Homeless Shelter in Pikeville. (Dec '10) 27 min skye 48
Rock Roll Jackie 50 min Just Sayin 25
Ronnie Joe Endicott 1 hr April 18
Hillary Clinton OUR next President (Jun '15) 1 hr Kyboy 3,813
Liberals should be hunted and exterminated (Feb '13) 2 hr Frank Rizzo 35

Harold Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Harold Mortgages