Dog poop in my yard
Poopnot

Melvin, KY

#1 Nov 3, 2012
Anyone else have neighbors that let their dogs poop in your yard? We have new neighbors that just moved in next door. They have two small dogs they keep inside until they need to poop then they let them out. They have a big concret parking lot and driveway in front of their house so the dogs come to my front yard to poop three or four piles a day. The big mystery is, they have a huge back yard, so why not let them go there. Hope they read this and correct the problem.
ask them

Logan, WV

#2 Nov 16, 2012
Poopnot wrote:
Anyone else have neighbors that let their dogs poop in your yard? We have new neighbors that just moved in next door. They have two small dogs they keep inside until they need to poop then they let them out. They have a big concret parking lot and driveway in front of their house so the dogs come to my front yard to poop three or four piles a day. The big mystery is, they have a huge back yard, so why not let them go there. Hope they read this and correct the problem.
Why dont you ask thm nicely? That would be better then putting it on here for everyone to see! Man up!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harold Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 17 min ChromiuMan 177,976
Jessey Harvey 2 hr Walker 89
Avery lowe 2 hr Missy Lowe 7
I'm in trouble 3 hr Redneck 20
Word Association (Aug '11) 4 hr Jackie 8,800
County Attorney Race 4 hr Min 148
Word game (Sep '09) 5 hr Princess Hey 8,212

Harold Jobs

Personal Finance

Harold Mortgages