Couple killed in Island accident

Aug 6, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Brownsville Herald

“Someone walking the dunes found the bodies”

A motorcyclist apparently didn't realize the only road north of South Padre Island came to end. via The Brownsville Herald

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 18 of18
Gracy Gomez

Euless, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2007

Judged:

To the people leaving comments we ask that you don't. This is really tough on the family and you people are taking it as a joke...Well it's not! So please give Thelma & Aaron's Family some respect and keep your comments to yourself. Thank You!(For the ones who left their condolences we thank you from the bottom of our hearts).

Thelma Jaramillo & Aaron Garcia may you Rest In Peace...
With lots of love from the family!
(FROM A VERY GOOD FRIEND OF THELMA)
GRACY GOMEZ OF DALLAS
Rose

Allen, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2007

Judged:

If this is the Thelma Jaramillo I worked with in insurance she was crazy. One night she took us to Greenville avenue. On the way home she hit 3 cars and a pole!
Rachel

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2007

Judged:

I live on South Padre Island, and I think I was in the bar these two were in (Coral Reef). there were a few women from Dallas, and they were a lot of fun and one of them had a birthday. A few of us there that night were just wondering if one of them is who died that night. Sorry for your loss.
Stacey

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2007

Judged:

Gracy Gomez wrote:
To the people leaving comments we ask that you don't. This is really tough on the family and you people are taking it as a joke...Well it's not! So please give Thelma & Aaron's Family some respect and keep your comments to yourself. Thank You!(For the ones who left their condolences we thank you from the bottom of our hearts).
Thelma Jaramillo & Aaron Garcia may you Rest In Peace...
With lots of love from the family!
(FROM A VERY GOOD FRIEND OF THELMA)
GRACY GOMEZ OF DALLAS
Dear Gracy, I am sorry about the loss of your friend.
JoeLiberty

Alamo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2007

Judged:

I take my life and my wife's life in my own hands every time I drive on that damn island. People drive crazy even when they're NOT full-o-booze. While I understand people's grief, I also understand THE LIVING are more important. That is why articles like these should be held up as examples of why NOT to drive motorbikes at 4 AM, and NOT to drink and drive.
TXMom

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2007

Judged:

JoeLiberty wrote:
I take my life and my wife's life in my own hands every time I drive on that damn island. People drive crazy even when they're NOT full-o-booze. While I understand people's grief, I also understand THE LIVING are more important. That is why articles like these should be held up as examples of why NOT to drive motorbikes at 4 AM, and NOT to drink and drive.
You insensitive jerk...
Rachel

Mcallen, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2007

Judged:

tourist idiot. speed limit's 30 mph and the cops are out like sharks. what, did someone actually have to pass you going 15 mph while you cruised down gulf blvd gawking at big beach houses? please.
EDCameron

Japan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2007

Judged:

I wish the family members my most heart feel condolences. May god hold your sorrows close to his heart, and if he can not grant you ease from the pain may he grant you strength to carry on. i will keep your family in my prayers.
As for the rest of you that are out their making rude comments about those that have pass on. You do not know what the full story is, and you do not know what going through their minds before they died. You need to stop hurting this family because on of these days you are going to make a mistake too. I just hope that no one puts your family through what you are to this family.
liza murillo

Cibolo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2008

Judged:

Aaron was not a tourist Rachel
Jason Holland

Manchester, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2008

Judged:

I was friends with Thelma Jaramillo for years and she was an amazing woman. She was very kind to others and she was very thoughtful of everyone's feelings. She always had a smile on her face and anytime you weren't feeling your best, she would always bring you up in spirit. She has made an amazing imprint on my life and others. She will be missed greatly and she is where she needs to be; with the lord. The anniversary of her death arrives on 8/6/2008 and her friends and family will remember all the good times and all the great memories. God Bless Thelma! I love you!
Jason Holland

Manchester, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2008

Judged:

I'm in Dallas TX
Jason Holland wrote:
I was friends with Thelma Jaramillo for years and she was an amazing woman. She was very kind to others and she was very thoughtful of everyone's feelings. She always had a smile on her face and anytime you weren't feeling your best, she would always bring you up in spirit. She has made an amazing imprint on my life and others. She will be missed greatly and she is where she needs to be; with the lord. The anniversary of her death arrives on 8/6/2008 and her friends and family will remember all the good times and all the great memories. God Bless Thelma! I love you!
tajr

Edinburg, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2009

Judged:

aaron was my best friend. he was not a tourist and he new the island well. this accident that took life of these two people will always be a mystery.
Noemi

Garland, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2012

Judged:

It is sad, yes. But I have to agree with Rose.
She and I both worked with TJ at the same insurance office in North Dallas.
She was far from the sweet kindhearted soul some here paint her to be.
She was most often abrasive, critical of everyone else and made fun of anything and everything at the expense of others feelings.
It was a major drag to have to work with her daily and hear her make fun of those less fortunate, the handicapped, overweight, poor, the "less cosmetically appealing"...she was terrible.
If you look at her photos on 123People you will see her as she usually was: with a drink in hand and acting out.
It is no surprise she came to this end.

“peace...”

Since: Apr 12

Madisonville, Ky

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2012

Rachel wrote:
I live on South Padre Island, and I think I was in the bar these two were in (Coral Reef). there were a few women from Dallas, and they were a lot of fun and one of them had a birthday. A few of us there that night were just wondering if one of them is who died that night. Sorry for your loss.
Rachel, are you still here?
lil sis

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2012

Judged:

Noemi wrote:
It is sad, yes. But I have to agree with Rose.
She and I both worked with TJ at the same insurance office in North Dallas.
She was far from the sweet kindhearted soul some here paint her to be.
She was most often abrasive, critical of everyone else and made fun of anything and everything at the expense of others feelings.
It was a major drag to have to work with her daily and hear her make fun of those less fortunate, the handicapped, overweight, poor, the "less cosmetically appealing"...she was terrible.
If you look at her photos on 123People you will see her as she usually was: with a drink in hand and acting out.
It is no surprise she came to this end.
to noemi whoever u r was just a jealous girl who hated on my big sis cuz she had brains and beauty and yes she loved her beer so what ur just a ugly hateful person loser
David

Garland, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2012

Judged:

lil sis, I hate to break it to you, but as the supervisor of the customer service department where Rose, Noemi, Thelma, Judy and others worked, I can say that they had nothing to be jealous of. Both Rose and Noemi are much better looking than Thelma. And far brighter and sweeter people.
Their description and characterization of Thelma is dead on.
David

Garland, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2012

Judged:

lil sis wrote:
<quoted text> to noemi whoever u r was just a jealous girl who hated on my big sis cuz she had brains and beauty and yes she loved her beer so what ur just a ugly hateful person loser
il sis, I hate to break it to you, but as the supervisor of the customer service department where Rose, Noemi, Thelma, Lamitria, Cal, Mike, Judy and others worked, I can say that they had nothing to be jealous of. Both Rose and Noemi are much better looking than Thelma. And far brighter and sweeter people.
Their description and characterization of Thelma is dead on.
Christina

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

I agree with David and Noemi. I used to work with her at Gainsco Auto and she was a far from a nice person. She try to have her own little click of old women walking around like if their shit didnt stink. She didnt like me cause the YOUNGER guy she liked was giving me all his attention and not her. She packed on the makeup and tried to squeeze into little junior sized clothing. She never acted her age at all.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 18 of18
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Harlingen Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Harlingen Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Harlingen People Search