Jesus (Jesse or Chuy)Sanchez

Jesus (Jesse or Chuy)Sanchez

Posted in the Harlingen Forum

let it out

Winchester, KY

#1 Mar 23, 2009
How many women out there have had an affair with this dirty dog? He is married with children and a wonderful wife at home. He is a home wrecker for sure.
Anyone out there, did he father your child? I know of whores he has and children from it.Poor Mary somebody needs to help her out.
villegas

United States

#2 Sep 24, 2011
let it out wrote:
How many women out there have had an affair with this dirty dog? He is married with children and a wonderful wife at home. He is a home wrecker for sure.
Anyone out there, did he father your child? I know of whores he has and children from it.Poor Mary somebody needs to help her out.
So i take it nobody will come forward...? He is a dog and the father of my daughter..I do feel sorry for mary..DIVORCE. NO he doesnt pay child support either
villegas

United States

#3 Sep 24, 2011
Wonder how many siblings my girl has..as if his 3sons isnt enough..sadd
Rachael

Mesa, AZ

#4 May 27, 2013
I am the mother to his 2 year old daughter, Maya. I wish I would of read this sooner!
patty

United States

#5 May 27, 2013
I bailed him out of jail in feb. He was arrested for aggravated sexual assult on his ex wife angela. I was supposed to marry him in feb.
patty

United States

#6 May 27, 2013
Who are you. Hes never mentioned you.
huacbj

United States

#7 May 28, 2013
Hjbnkk
huacbj

Haslet, TX

#8 May 28, 2013
Nbn
Im like WTF

Houston, TX

#9 Saturday Jun 24
And i cant even get a text back.. Wtf man.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harlingen Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bun Me May '17 Fan4eva 1
News Bones found near border are those of missing Te... Apr '17 Laredo 1
Teachers and administrators having affairs Mar '17 Aaaiiiee 1
Dog Mar '17 Ralph 1
Missing her badly... (Nov '13) Mar '17 Yello 4
ucas Jan '17 Student 1
News Engaged in progress: Former San Benito student ... (Dec '16) Dec '16 Hashtag not my pr... 1

Harlingen Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Harlingen Mortgages