Stabbing results in murder charge

Stabbing results in murder charge

There are 14 comments on the Valley Morning Star story from May 11, 2008, titled Stabbing results in murder charge. In it, Valley Morning Star reports that:

The attorney for a man accused in the stabbing death of a Harlingen boy says it "sounds like" a case of self-defense. Basilio Arturo Lopez, Jr., 18, was arraigned on a murder charge Sunday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Valley Morning Star.

abcdefg

United States

#1 May 28, 2008
naw basilio didnt do it..i know he didnt i mean yea them otha foolz should b locked up not him..basilio is innocent and for everyone dissin him yall wrong u dont know him to judge him..all westside do is clique cuz they cant to nothin by themselves
abcdefg

United States

#2 May 28, 2008
free basilio lopez
ii love u baby
i know u innocent
unknown

Harlingen, TX

#4 Feb 17, 2009
ur so crazy basilio
haha

Rio Grande City, TX

#5 Mar 1, 2009
have fun in there basilio
god

Weslaco, TX

#6 Dec 12, 2009
your next 187
god

Weslaco, TX

#7 Dec 12, 2009
you got off but your not gonna live long ill make sure of that
god

Weslaco, TX

#8 Dec 12, 2009
you gonna die
Satan

San Antonio, TX

#9 Dec 25, 2009
god wrote:
your next 187
Kiss my (_._)
lil s

United States

#10 May 6, 2010
man vato i hope you die in there
THATS JUST WRONG

Pharr, TX

#11 May 7, 2010
HE DIDNT DO IT...THATS MESSED UP WHY ISNT DJ BEHIND BARS THE REAL PERSON WHO DID IT....ITS MESSED UP I FEEL SORRY FOR THIS KID....PEOPLE THAT WERE THERE SHOULD COME FORWARD YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE.
Disgusted

Harlingen, TX

#12 May 20, 2010
What is wrong with all of you? You all sound like a bunch of idiots. Basilio is no angel and those of you who are defending him are probably just like him. Those of you who want him dead are just another group of idiot wannabe gang-bangers. To abcdefg: forget him, he's a loser and will always be one. Get a life and an education and stop hanging out with gang members.
valley truth

San Antonio, TX

#13 May 29, 2010
Keep in mind most of the people that comment this idiocy are kids... wannabe gangsters...lol
Joeliberty

Brownsville, TX

#14 Jun 2, 2010
Anyone that thinks that a middle aged teacher would not have backed off after just one swing of a knife needs brain surgery. This was obviously murder. The irony is that 'tough boy' will probably get all kinds of "Attention" on the inside.
godsend

Edinburg, TX

#15 Jan 23, 2013
Tick tock

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harlingen Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Alexa cisnero Oct 19 Rick grande 1
News Undocumented A&M Student Pushes for Immigration... (May '14) Oct 5 Rick grande 5
News Alejandra, age 7, is facing a judge alone. Is t... (Nov '16) Oct 4 Rick grande 12
Looking for alexa cisnero Oct 4 Rick grande 1
Teachers and administrators having affairs (Mar '17) Oct 4 Rick grande 3
Review: San Benito Eye Clinic & Optcl - Kim Lim OD Jul '17 drgnmna2006 1
Jesus (Jesse or Chuy)Sanchez (Mar '09) Jun '17 Im like WTF 9

Harlingen Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Harlingen Mortgages