Annissa Marie Salazar

There are 3 comments on the Valley Morning Star story from Aug 27, 2010, titled Annissa Marie Salazar. In it, Valley Morning Star reports that:

October 16, 1996 - August 20, 2010 In loving memory of our precious angel, Annissa Marie Salazar, 13, who was born on October 16, 1996 in Harlingen, Texas and entered the Lord's heavenly kingdom on Friday evening, August 20, 2010.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Valley Morning Star.

Samantha Cruz

Harlingen, TX

#1 Sep 1, 2010
Annissa may you rest in peace others and i will miss you alot!
Your in a better Place now take care of your little brother.
-♥- Samantha
Brianna Alvarado

Harlingen, TX

#2 Apr 1, 2011
Babygirl i miss you so much. we shared so much laughs together&they're greatly missed, but i know your smiling down from heaven and watching your family. <3 i love you Annissa.:)
Alondra Gonzalez

Harlingen, TX

#4 Oct 14, 2011
Annissa babycakes, i miss you soo much.
My little guardian angel, i know your watching down from heaven, you are dearly missed & will never be forgotten,.. I love you Annissa. <3

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harlingen Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) May 20 Banfartos 708
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) May 19 Fartdog 843
"big fox" May 13 Just In 1
Ashley Graham May 9 Ashley Graham 1
Debate: Marijuana - Harlingen, TX (Nov '10) May 6 sw 18
Piece of Cake by Ibarra's - disgraceful service (Dec '11) Apr '15 Valley Money 3
Trying to find a lost who I haven't seen in awhile Apr '15 True love 1
More from around the web

Harlingen People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]