Upper Salford Township Man Killed In ...

Upper Salford Township Man Killed In Rollover Crash On Country ...

There are 25 comments on the The Morning Call story from Oct 3, 2007, titled Upper Salford Township Man Killed In Rollover Crash On Country .... In it, The Morning Call reports that:

A 25-year-old Harleysville man was killed when he crashed his sports coupe on Perkiomenville Road in Upper Salford Township, Montgomery County, just before 6 p.m. Monday night.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Morning Call.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Kathy

Wilmington, DE

#1 Oct 3, 2007
Our sympthay to Gavin's family.
Title

Southampton, PA

#2 Oct 3, 2007
What a horrific tragedy ! Our thoughts and prayers are with the family !
JOSIE

Allentown, PA

#3 Oct 3, 2007
My condolences to the family of this young man, my sister was killed in the turnpike accident two weeks ago and i know exactly how they must be feeling right now.

“Screw you guys, I'm going home”

Since: Jun 07

Fountain Hill

#4 Oct 3, 2007
Ah seatbelts...what a wonderful invention.
Mary

Germansville, PA

#5 Oct 3, 2007
I would tend to think that the speed limits are set for a reason. Oh now wait...did he think he was on a race track?
IMO

United States

#6 Oct 3, 2007
That guy had to be flying. People don't stop to think that they are endangering themselves and those on the road at the same time.
Kim

New York, NY

#7 Oct 3, 2007
Mary wrote:
I would tend to think that the speed limits are set for a reason. Oh now wait...did he think he was on a race track?
Glad to hear that you can be so glib at someone else's heartache. May you never have to live such pain. Think before you speak!
hochimin

Perkasie, PA

#8 Oct 3, 2007
Mary wrote:
I would tend to think that the speed limits are set for a reason. Oh now wait...did he think he was on a race track?
i wish i could slap your face
GAVINS FAMILY all present

Morristown, TN

#9 Oct 3, 2007
In our time of grief, thank you for your obvious integrity, and lack of compassion.
lynn

Allentown, PA

#10 Oct 3, 2007
am i missing in the article where it said speed was a factor or he was drag racing..oh no because it doesnt say it.But im sure because they said it was a sports coupe he was driving means speeding right? it never suprises me how so many people comment without thinking first.. Especially the oh so perfect daily drivers we have that read the mcall that arent distracted by their cell phones,reading work papers,drinking coffee or text messaging.

God bless Gavins family and freinds going through this tough time.i have lost a few freinds in accidents and it isnt an easy thing to go through. just know he is in a better place looking down on all his loved ones.
Shay

Greensburg, IN

#11 Oct 3, 2007
I am so sorry for your loss of Gavin... I use to hang out with him. He was such a good guy. He is greatly missed by everyone whom he ever knew him. I know nothing we say is going to take away the pain but just know all of use (Gavin's Friends) are here if you need anything.
Feeling Sick

United States

#12 Oct 3, 2007
Well now, you don't just "lose control" of your vehicle if you're paying attention to the road and the speed limit? Speeding kills. I wish everyone knew that.
mommiegreenest

AOL

#13 Oct 4, 2007
GAVINS FAMILY all present wrote:
In our time of grief, thank you for your obvious integrity, and lack of compassion.
Im so sorry for your loss.Im sorry people are ignorant..When you loose a member of your family,the little factors-speed dont matter.....
Its a terrible loss.Ignore rude remarks.

A son is a son.Child a child to a parent..no loss compares!
Mommie g

Also where do memorial be sent?Instead of flowers,Id like his mom to have a memorial tree.
And again Im sorry for your grief,I lost my daughter at 14.
Tammy-Mommie G owner
MJB

Trenton, NJ

#14 Oct 5, 2007
gavin was a great guy and a great friend.He was allways there for me. he loved his family and friend veary much and he will be greatly missed.
mjb

Trenton, NJ

#15 Oct 5, 2007
i dont care if he was speeding or not! he was my friend and a good one. he knew the roads by his house veary well. but he is gone now and will be MISSED so just please leave it at that.
The Lights of Graterford

Phoenixville, PA

#16 Oct 5, 2007
mommiegreenest wrote:
<quoted text>
..When you loose a member of your family,the little factors-speed dont matter.....
I love how personal responsibility is non-existent these days. Yes, I'm being sarcastic, and yes, it's always sad when a loved one dies. Gavin obviously had a lot of people that loved him. But that doesn't change the fact that driving dangerously is against the law for a good reason. If he drove his car into a busload of nuns would you feel the same way (i.e., "speed doesn't matter")?
mjb

Trenton, NJ

#17 Oct 5, 2007
i never said it didnt matter. becouse it does. he was a good driver. and unless u know the road he was driving on. thay are veary dangerous.it was a accident and it could have happened to anyony.dont speed wear your seatbelt. i dont wanna see anyone loose there friends or loved ones
Gavins Aunt

AOL

#18 Oct 6, 2007
Its always been amazing to me that people can judge someone without knowing the facts. Maybe you should find out the facts first before you assume that he was speeding he was a very careful driver and was avoiding an animal. How about that assuming makes an aaaaaaaaa out of you and me
God bless my nephew and his family for the lost that they suffer is way more than the thoughtless comments that you can write. Thank you Gavin for making a difference in so many lives he will be missed way beyond anyone can even imagine..........
Gavins Aunt bonnie

AOL

#19 Oct 6, 2007
Mary wrote:
I would tend to think that the speed limits are set for a reason. Oh now wait...did he think he was on a race track?
have you ever seen the road where he was traveling you are an idiot there are tons of animals and he was a very careful driver it could have happened to anyone even you or me
Rachael

Narberth, PA

#20 Oct 9, 2007
Seriously! What is wrong with you people out there??? You don't even know exactly what happened! Where you there at the scene? Did you see the crash happening? Do you what the road looked like that he was traveling on? Where you at the scene where his lifeless body laid and his family cried? grow up out there! If this poor boy where your brother, son, father, or best friend I'm absolutely positive you would be all over the jerks out there that were stating facts that weren't true. You would be pissed! Would you say these cruel things to the parents/friends/etc of someone you knew that died? I think not!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harleysville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News DUI Arrests (Jan '12) Oct '16 joe 11
Go mobile_ Joe T the THIEF Oct '16 tiffany 4
Becareful of theif crook neighbor who is also a... Sep '16 Justice 1
News Fischer's Park to host Holiday Lights Festival (Apr '09) Aug '16 Stephen Young 13
Underground Taxidermy (May '16) Jun '16 Gil Billzness 2
non payment of claims (Apr '16) Apr '16 bernice 1
Review: Brinckman Richard (Jan '16) Jan '16 RICHARD BRINCKMAN 1

Harleysville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Harleysville Mortgages