News Briefs

There are 1 comment on the PhillyBurbs.com story from Feb 14, 2011, titled News Briefs. In it, PhillyBurbs.com reports that:

Vita Education Services, a literacy agency and educational services provider for Bucks County correctional facilities, has received a $2,500 grant presented by the Brandon W. Boger Memorial Foundation.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at PhillyBurbs.com.

AddicTreasures

South Amboy, NJ

#1 Feb 23, 2011
I own a small shop in Huntingdon Valley called AddicTreasures. We feature all kinds of items, too many to describe in this e-mail. We also feature specialty vendors and crafters during our weekly Friday night Wine & Cheese Soiree. Next Friday will be of interest to you, we have Debbie McAndrews, a local kitter of scarfs & other items giving a "show & tell". In addition, Pricilla Leed, the east coast representative for Pagewood Farm will be joining us with Pagewood's new line of yarn.

For more information, please see my website - www.addictreasures.net - the "Events" page is where you wil find this information.

Please pass the word to all interested - we do have a lot of fun every Friday!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harleysville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
113 construction work Apr '15 rybo65 1
Re Mr Mark Lincoln Strong Mar '15 15 jervis street 1
News Fatal Overdose Leads to Drug-Dealer Doc: Cops (Oct '11) Mar '15 sugar 4
Debate: Drinking Age - Telford, PA (Jan '12) Feb '15 Randy 6
News TV station: 5 dead in shootings near Philadelphia (Dec '14) Dec '14 RutgersU 7
News 6 dead, suspect on loose in suburban Philadelphia (Dec '14) Dec '14 RutgersU 2
News Reports: 5 fatally shot in 3 locations in Montg... (Dec '14) Dec '14 Bradley William S... 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Harleysville Mortgages