Since: May 12

Chambersburg, PA

#48670 Mar 27, 2013
Clearfield Insider wrote:
<quoted text>
What you fail to mention is Obama failed, what is Obama's cost on keeping these these two wars going and not ending them in a timely manor as he promised, going on 5 years and all the other conflicts Obama got us into? Huh? Can you answer this question you POS? No you can't because you cannot find someones opinion to copy and paste.
Are you that stupid that you cannot post your own work and opinions?
The Iraq War has been over for over a year now. Afghanistan is on track to be over this year.

How do you not know this? How do you think we're still fully engaged in both of these wars?
Uncle

West Mifflin, PA

#48671 Mar 27, 2013
Clearfield Insider wrote:
<quoted text>
What you fail to mention is Obama failed, what is Obama's cost on keeping these these two wars going and not ending them in a timely manor as he promised, going on 5 years and all the other conflicts Obama got us into? Huh? Can you answer this question you POS? No you can't because you cannot find someones opinion to copy and paste.
Are you that stupid that you cannot post your own work and opinions?
WOW!,,, almost 4 more years of pissing and moaning LOL Romney got beat like a rented mule.,
HAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!

Obama !
Yeah baby!!!!!!!!!
Uncle

West Mifflin, PA

#48673 Mar 27, 2013
Clearfield Insider wrote:
<quoted text>
What you fail to mention is Obama failed, what is Obama's cost on keeping these these two wars going and not ending them in a timely manor as he promised, going on 5 years and all the other conflicts Obama got us into? Huh? Can you answer this question you POS? No you can't because you cannot find someones opinion to copy and paste.
Are you that stupid that you cannot post your own work and opinions?
The Generals on the ground decide that,maybe turn off FOX news and watch a more reliable news channel.......
HAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!

Four more years
Obama Yeah baby!
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#48674 Mar 27, 2013
.
.
.

But what about the Iraq war?

Does Barack Obama deserve the credit for ending a war he opposed from the outset,

when he was a state senator?

.
.
.

The last U.S. troops left Iraq in December 2011,

while Barack Obama was president,

but the “status of forces agreement”

that governed the departure of U.S. troops was actually negotiated between Iraqi and U.S. officials in late 2008,

under the auspices of President George W. Bush.

In fact, none other than the Huffington Post actually pointed out that as president,

Obama was actually interested in keeping troops in Iraq past the agreed-upon 2011 deadline,

explaining that “the president ultimately had no choice but to stick to candidate Obama's plan

-- thanks, of all things,

to an agreement signed by George W. Bush.”

Just six months before the Bush deadline,

Obama tried to foist 10,000 U.S. troops on the

Iraqis past 2011.

http://reason.com/blog/2012/09/05/barack-obam...

..........

obummer, a five year failure.
Laughing at You II

Newark, NJ

#48675 Mar 27, 2013
TaxNoMore wrote:
.
.
.
But what about the Iraq war?
Does Barack Obama deserve the credit for ending a war he opposed from the outset,
when he was a state senator?
.
.
.
The last U.S. troops left Iraq in December 2011,
while Barack Obama was president,
but the “status of forces agreement”
that governed the departure of U.S. troops was actually negotiated between Iraqi and U.S. officials in late 2008,
under the auspices of President George W. Bush.
In fact, none other than the Huffington Post actually pointed out that as president,
Obama was actually interested in keeping troops in Iraq past the agreed-upon 2011 deadline,
explaining that “the president ultimately had no choice but to stick to candidate Obama's plan
-- thanks, of all things,
to an agreement signed by George W. Bush.”
Just six months before the Bush deadline,
Obama tried to foist 10,000 U.S. troops on the
Iraqis past 2011.
http://reason.com/blog/2012/09/05/barack-obam...
..........
obummer, a five year failure.
The only true failure around here is you Taxi

And we know it and you know it.....

Barack Obama is not a failure....just ask anyone who isn't a certified idiot like yourself...

Hillary 2016. Yeah baby .....

Or maybe the cream of the crop Mitt Romney will rise to the top again but Hillary will cream him and turn him into spoiled milk...just like President Obama did to him

So. Ok Mitt Romney 2016. Hahhahaha. Its possible just think about it
Clearfield Insider

Clearfield, PA

#48676 Mar 27, 2013
Dan the Man Chambersburg wrote:
<quoted text>
The Iraq War has been over for over a year now. Afghanistan is on track to be over this year.
How do you not know this? How do you think we're still fully engaged in both of these wars?
No shit! Go back an read my post once again and try and pay attention this time. If you're able to accomplish this great feat, post again.
Clearfield Insider

Clearfield, PA

#48677 Mar 27, 2013
Uncle wrote:
<quoted text>The Generals on the ground decide that,maybe turn off FOX news and watch a more reliable news channel.......
HAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!
Four more years
Obama Yeah baby!
What does Fox news have to do with my post? Absolutely nothing, you dumb idiot. Sorry I asked for you to post your own opinion. Trying to discuss something with you is like trying to teach a one month old baby to use the crapper. Can't be done.
Clearfield Insider

Clearfield, PA

#48678 Mar 27, 2013
Laughing at You II wrote:
<quoted text>
The only true failure around here is you Taxi
And we know it and you know it.....
Barack Obama is not a failure....just ask anyone who isn't a certified idiot like yourself...
Hillary 2016. Yeah baby .....
Or maybe the cream of the crop Mitt Romney will rise to the top again but Hillary will cream him and turn him into spoiled milk...just like President Obama did to him
So. OK Mitt Romney 2016. Hahhahaha. Its possible just think about it
Why do you post under a West Mifflin address? Don't say you don't. Yeah baby ....., OK, Hahhahaha are a dead giveaway. Not just with this post but with most of your postings. You are not a very good troll.
OUTSIDER

West Mifflin, PA

#48679 Mar 27, 2013
Yeah baby ! LOL!
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#48680 Mar 27, 2013
Laughing at You II wrote:
<quoted text>
The only true failure around here is you Taxi
And we know it and you know it.....
Barack Obama is not a failure....just ask anyone who isn't a certified idiot like yourself...
Hillary 2016. Yeah baby .....
Or maybe the cream of the crop Mitt Romney will rise to the top again but Hillary will cream him and turn him into spoiled milk...just like President Obama did to him
So. Ok Mitt Romney 2016. Hahhahaha. Its possible just think about it
..........

Barack Obama is not a failure....just ask anyone who isn't a certified idiot like yourself...

Hillary 2016. Yeah baby .....

..........

This lady, Peggy Joseph, thinks Barack Obama will pay for her gas, mortgage, and who knows what else.

&fe ature=related

.........

Barack Obama is not a failure....just ask anyone who isn't a certified idiot like yourself...
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#48681 Mar 27, 2013
.
.
.
.
.
.

Yeah baby !

LOL!LOL!LOL!LOL!LOL!LOL!LOL!LO L!LOL!LOL!LOL!LOL!

&fe ature=related
Johnson

West Mifflin, PA

#48682 Mar 27, 2013
I was thinking the other day about Mitt Romney. You remember him—living tissue over cybernetic skeleton? The white robot Republicans trumped up as their candidate, spent months trying to dismantle and then finally went with anyway to try and oust President Obama? Yeah, that’s the guy.

Not the most timely of topics I know, but I hope you’ll indulge me just this once if I delve back to Election Night 2012. The poll results were in, the Rovian theft of Ohio thwarted, and Barack Obama voted into a second term in the U.S. Presidency: An office you’d have to be out of your mind to want.

I was thinking about this, and thinking about that stretch of time, after Obama pulled ahead, ahead and still further ahead to come out more than the 270 electoral votes needed for a decisive reelection, and about how there was this long pause after we all knew it was over before Mitt Romney conceded. There wouldn’t be a recount. We didn’t need to wait for Florida. Still, we all sat and waited for Mitt to take the stage, give his “I just got my ass handed to me” whathaveyou and disappear.

Why did we wait? Because, as he said earlier in the day, he only brought one speech with him to his campaign headquarters in Boston.

One speech. Now, presidential elections are not short on bullshit. Top to bottom, the rhetoric and the actions of these men and women running for office—from the primaries to the inauguration—are the finest puppetry money can buy. But Mitt Romney only having one speech ready has stuck with me, because the only reason for him to have one speech—a victory speech, to be delivered at the moment of his triumph in unseating America’s first African-American president—is if he really thought he was going to win.
Johnson

West Mifflin, PA

#48683 Mar 27, 2013
One can point to the party elite or supervillain moneyed interests like the Koch Brothers or Sheldon Adelson, but thanks to campaign finance laws, we don’t even really know who exactly it was propping Mitt up, but there he was, and while you and I could flip open our laptops, phones, tablets, or Game Of Thrones­-esque messenger ravens and see in the polls that homeboy didn’t stand a chance from the start and that the “tight race” was just something to fill time in the news cycle, every moment of Mitt’s day was scripted, punched in, accounted for and planned. He couldn’t know.

Maybe they didn’t want him to know. Maybe they kept it from him. How could he possibly go out and pay the necessary lip-service to his candidacy if he knew it was lost? When John McCain knew he was done in 2008, he more or less said so three weeks beforehand, and his already drowned campaign sunk even further. They had to keep Mitt in the dark in order to keep him believing—right up to when we all waited for him to make that concession speech—that he was going to pull it out. So he only took the victory speech with him to Boston.

Again, my sympathies for Romney are minimal to the point of statistical insignificance. It’s just if even Mitt Romney can get the proverbial wool so thoroughly pulled over his eyes, what hope can there possibly be for the rest of us?
Yeah Baby!!!!

HAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!! LMAO!
OTListIt

West Mifflin, PA

#48684 Mar 27, 2013
testing.......one.......two... ...three

OTListIt
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#48685 Mar 27, 2013
Johnson wrote:
I was thinking the other day about Mitt Romney. You remember him—living tissue over cybernetic skeleton? The white robot Republicans trumped up as their candidate, spent months trying to dismantle and then finally went with anyway to try and oust President Obama? Yeah, that’s the guy.
Not the most timely of topics I know, but I hope you’ll indulge me just this once if I delve back to Election Night 2012. The poll results were in, the Rovian theft of Ohio thwarted, and Barack Obama voted into a second term in the U.S. Presidency: An office you’d have to be out of your mind to want.
I was thinking about this, and thinking about that stretch of time, after Obama pulled ahead, ahead and still further ahead to come out more than the 270 electoral votes needed for a decisive reelection, and about how there was this long pause after we all knew it was over before Mitt Romney conceded. There wouldn’t be a recount. We didn’t need to wait for Florida. Still, we all sat and waited for Mitt to take the stage, give his “I just got my ass handed to me” whathaveyou and disappear.
Why did we wait? Because, as he said earlier in the day, he only brought one speech with him to his campaign headquarters in Boston.
One speech. Now, presidential elections are not short on bullshit. Top to bottom, the rhetoric and the actions of these men and women running for office—from the primaries to the inauguration—are the finest puppetry money can buy. But Mitt Romney only having one speech ready has stuck with me, because the only reason for him to have one speech—a victory speech, to be delivered at the moment of his triumph in unseating America’s first African-American president—is if he really thought he was going to win.
..........

http://www.theaquarian.com/2013/03/27/deleted...
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#48686 Mar 27, 2013
Johnson wrote:
One can point to the party elite or supervillain moneyed interests like the Koch Brothers or Sheldon Adelson, but thanks to campaign finance laws, we don’t even really know who exactly it was propping Mitt up, but there he was, and while you and I could flip open our laptops, phones, tablets, or Game Of Thrones­-esque messenger ravens and see in the polls that homeboy didn’t stand a chance from the start and that the “tight race” was just something to fill time in the news cycle, every moment of Mitt’s day was scripted, punched in, accounted for and planned. He couldn’t know.
Maybe they didn’t want him to know. Maybe they kept it from him. How could he possibly go out and pay the necessary lip-service to his candidacy if he knew it was lost? When John McCain knew he was done in 2008, he more or less said so three weeks beforehand, and his already drowned campaign sunk even further. They had to keep Mitt in the dark in order to keep him believing—right up to when we all waited for him to make that concession speech—that he was going to pull it out. So he only took the victory speech with him to Boston.
Again, my sympathies for Romney are minimal to the point of statistical insignificance. It’s just if even Mitt Romney can get the proverbial wool so thoroughly pulled over his eyes, what hope can there possibly be for the rest of us?
Yeah Baby!!!!
HAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!! LMAO!
..........

http://www.theaquarian.com/2013/03/27/deleted...

“Right click Left click Yay!”

Since: Dec 10

Nehwon

#48688 Mar 28, 2013
TaxNoMore wrote:
.
.
.
.
"Keep Obama in da President ya know?
Yo, you got da free obama phone.
woof,woof,woof
"Keep Obama in da President ya know?
Yo, you got da free obama phone.
Woof, woof, woof
"It,It,It, only take one vote ya know"
"If, if, if, ya got some friends ya know"
woof, woof, woof
"Sign up yo granni, who died in Miami"
"Sign up yo prison Bro, in Ohio"
woof, woof, woof
"Keep Obama in da President ya know?
Yo, you got da free obama phone.
I take it your audition as a rap singer didn't go so well?

Keep posting your attempts at lyrics here.
Who knows?
You may get lucky and become an internet meme like this:



You sound like this complaining about Obama.

“Right click Left click Yay!”

Since: Dec 10

Nehwon

#48689 Mar 28, 2013
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
Corbett is the Nation's highest paid governor;
http://doylestown.patch.com/articles/pa-s-gov...
The more interesting part will be how much he'll get once he leaves office. And who will pay him...

But he'd be no longer in office so who cares, right?

“Right click Left click Yay!”

Since: Dec 10

Nehwon

#48690 Mar 28, 2013
TaxNoMore wrote:
<quoted text>
..........
.
.
.
I'm working and paying into my retirement and it should be there!
.
.
.
While raw numbers are interesting, the more telling statistic is when debt is expressed as a percentage of the overall economy (gross domestic product).
We’ve rounded the numbers to keep it simple.
Federal account debt ..........Size of gross debt
Before Reagan.......33 percent ........7 percent
Ronald Reagan.......53 percent .......12.5 percent
George H.W. Bush....64 percent........16 percent
Bill Clinton........56.5 percent......24 percent
George W. Bush......77 percent........30 percent
Barack Obama........105 percent.......31 percent
The Bottom Line
The data show that the growth of the debt in the last three decades certainly has been a bipartisan enterprise, with only Clinton reducing debt as a percentage of the U.S. economy.
But even then, debt owed to Social Security, Medicare and the like kept climbing as a share of the U.S. economy.
Well, gee. Like no one ever predicted that Social Security and Medicare would increase when the baby boomer generation started to retire...

The pretty damning statistics in there are St. Ronnie and that guy who seemed to disappear... what's his name? a mission was accomplished or something. I watched the 2012 GOP convention, but he was nowhere to be seen. Something about spending a quarter of his time on vacation clearing bushes on his ranch seems to ring a bell.

Perhaps you can refresh my memory. For a guy big on gov't spending, I bet you can tell me who signed off on the massive spending around Oct/Nov 2008.

“Right click Left click Yay!”

Since: Dec 10

Nehwon

#48691 Mar 28, 2013
TaxNoMore wrote:
.
.
.
.
.
clinton 2016!
yeah baby!
LOLOL!!LOLOL!!LOLOL!!LOLOL!!LO LOL!!
..........
“Benghazi"
“Benghazi”,” Benghazi "
.
.
.
.
The most beautiful sound I ever heard
All the beautiful sounds of the world in a single word
“Benghazi"
I just heard an obummer scandal named “Benghazi"
And suddenly that name
Will never be the same
To me
“Benghazi"
I just heard of an obummer scandal named “Benghazi"
And suddenly I found
How wonderful a sound
Can be
“Benghazi
Say it loud and there's “Benghazi-gate” playing
Say it soft and it's almost like obummer lying.
“Benghazi"
I'll never stop saying
“Benghazi"
“Benghazi",“Benghazi "
“Benghazi"
Say it loud and there's “Benghazi-gate” playing
Say it soft and it's almost like obummer lying
“Benghazi"
I'll never stop saying
“Benghazi"
The most beautiful sound I ever heard
“Benghazi"
//////////
.
.
.
.
.
"Transparency and the rule of law will be the touchstones of this Presidency"
-Barry Insane obummer
Libya, who was always at war with Eastasia and a loyal ally of the US, this is a complete scandal. For there has never been an attack on US Embassies before Benghazi alphabetically...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terrorist_attack...

Exclude Ankara (x2) and Beirut (x3) and Athens. They don't fit my claim.

So can I be GOP now? When do I get my Defense contract welfare check?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harleysville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TV station: 5 dead in shootings near Philadelphia Dec 16 RutgersU 7
6 dead, suspect on loose in suburban Philadelphia Dec 16 RutgersU 2
Reports: 5 fatally shot in 3 locations in Montg... Dec 15 Bradley William S... 1
Five People Dead in Montco Rampage, Shooter Bar... Dec 15 Bradley William S... 1
New Park behind the Library Dec 9 Randy343 1
Snow emergency cars off roads in cul d sacs Low... Nov '14 Ann 1
souderton family owned businesses Nov '14 marry 1

Harleysville News Video

Harleysville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Harleysville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Harleysville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Harleysville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:04 pm PST