Flasher on prowl in Montgomery Co.

Flasher on prowl in Montgomery Co.

There are 8 comments on the 6 ABC story from Jan 27, 2010, titled Flasher on prowl in Montgomery Co.. In it, 6 ABC reports that:

SCHWENKSVILLE, Pa. - January 27, 2010 -- Two women reported seeing a masked man expose himself along the Perkiomen Trail near Plank Road Tuesday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at 6 ABC.

Val

Philadelphia, PA

#1 Jan 28, 2010
Some jerk wants to get his jollies on unsuspecting individuals trying to get a workout in. He's looking for a reaction. If I come across him Im just going to point and laugh and say Ive never seen one so tiny. Theres a reaction for him.
Rofo res

Collegeville, PA

#2 Feb 4, 2010
need to be careful, carry pepper spray, a whistle, and a club . happy hiking
Sville

Philadelphia, PA

#3 Feb 17, 2010
My wife jogs here in the summer sometimes by herself, always in daylight, but this doesn't mean it can't happen to her. Lot's of sickos out there...Sucks that some are so close to home. I hope they find the A-hole!
Sville

Schwenksville, PA

#5 Feb 20, 2010
Looks like the caught him!
More local

Georgetown, DE

#6 Feb 22, 2010
Probably live in the Trappe village apartments
Val

Philadelphia, PA

#7 Feb 22, 2010
does anyone know this guy? Looks like he's married. His poor wife. I can imagine what she is going through.
Mike

Villanova, PA

#8 Feb 22, 2010
My wife looked him up. He lives on Cornwallis way, which is right off of Betcher road.
Jim

Collegeville, PA

#9 Feb 22, 2010
State police caught this Collegeville man. State police do a credible job.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harleysville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Police: Camera flushes out vandals (May '08) Aug 23 pistolpete 78
113 construction work Apr '15 rybo65 1
Re Mr Mark Lincoln Strong (Mar '15) Mar '15 15 jervis street 1
News Fatal Overdose Leads to Drug-Dealer Doc: Cops (Oct '11) Mar '15 sugar 4
Debate: Drinking Age - Telford, PA (Jan '12) Feb '15 Randy 6
News TV station: 5 dead in shootings near Philadelphia (Dec '14) Dec '14 RutgersU 7
News 6 dead, suspect on loose in suburban Philadelphia (Dec '14) Dec '14 RutgersU 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Harleysville Mortgages