HARLEYSVILLE EAGLES , are you ready f...

HARLEYSVILLE EAGLES , are you ready for some football?

Posted in the Harleysville Forum

Football Rules

Coatesville, PA

#1 Oct 14, 2007
The air is crisp, the grass is damp, it smells like fall and the hot chocolate feels like a warm blanket. It must be football season!!
We want to introduce you to one of the Perkiomen Valleys best kept secrets...
The Harleysville Eagles!

We are one of the areas best up and coming pee-wee Football and Cheer Organizations.

From ages 5-15 we are focused on teaching the fundamentals of football and cheer. We place extra emphasis on team work, sportsmanship and fair play. At HEYA every kid plays, and we want them to have fun doing it.

Surrounded by great schools like Souderton, Perk Valley, North Penn and Boyertown this pee wee football team has the making of a district wide champion, all we need is you!

So if you are interested in coming out, playing football or cheering and just being an EAGLE we would love to know your name!!

Please visit us at www.harleysvilleeagles.org to get more information on our organization and on our 2008 season.

Go Eagles!!
Local Family

Pleasanton, CA

#2 Oct 16, 2007
Where can I find a breakdown of your weight classes?
55 lb mom

Coatesville, PA

#3 Oct 30, 2007
What a great season!! Nice Job Eagles!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harleysville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Go mobile_ Joe T the THIEF Feb 11 Jim bobcock 5
News DUI Arrests (Jan '12) Oct '16 joe 11
Becareful of theif crook neighbor who is also a... Sep '16 Justice 1
News Fischer's Park to host Holiday Lights Festival (Apr '09) Aug '16 Stephen Young 13
Underground Taxidermy (May '16) Jun '16 Gil Billzness 2
non payment of claims (Apr '16) Apr '16 bernice 1
Review: Brinckman Richard (Jan '16) Jan '16 RICHARD BRINCKMAN 1

Harleysville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Harleysville Mortgages