Harleysville man killed in one-car crash

Harleysville man killed in one-car crash

There are 3 comments on the The Morning Call story from Oct 2, 2007, titled Harleysville man killed in one-car crash. In it, The Morning Call reports that:

From the Allentown Morning Call BREAKING NEWS Harleysville man killed in one-car crash Of The Morning Call A 25-year-old Harleysville man was killed when he crashed his sports coupe on a Perkiomenville Road in ... via The Morning Call

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Morning Call.

“Do Something”

Since: Aug 07

Plainfield, NJ

#1 Oct 2, 2007
My condolences to the family.
mommiegreenest

AOL

#2 Oct 3, 2007
Im so sorry about your friend,my sister-i spoke am,as she read the news.We both said,we know what your going thru,and his family!We lost my 14yr old daughter suddenly,tragic.
Im going to send a memorial tree to the funeral home w/condolences for his loved ones.We know what its like to loose a family memember.In time if his parents need to speak w,another parent,just to vent,help.Im here give her email
Tammy mom of Britiani,my angel.
mommiegreenest

AOL

#3 Oct 3, 2007
I think the site angelsonline.com is a great place for his memorial,guestbook to .
tc

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harleysville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Brinckman Richard Jan '16 RICHARD BRINCKMAN 1
News Police: Camera flushes out vandals (May '08) Sep '15 pistolpete 79
113 construction work (Apr '15) Apr '15 rybo65 1
Re Mr Mark Lincoln Strong (Mar '15) Mar '15 15 jervis street 1
News Fatal Overdose Leads to Drug-Dealer Doc: Cops (Oct '11) Mar '15 sugar 4
Debate: Drinking Age - Telford, PA (Jan '12) Feb '15 Randy 6
News TV station: 5 dead in shootings near Philadelphia (Dec '14) Dec '14 RutgersU 7
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Harleysville Mortgages