“Survive and Thrive! ”

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#461 Sep 29, 2010
coal miners daughter wrote:
<quoted text>
LISTEN STUPID, yes you do use coal in your area. We have WAY more coal left in the world then we do oil. People like you is who we have to blame for all the myths about coal mines.
CHEESEUS....you're dumb.

I said not in my area we do not use coal you moonbat for power. Producing and using is to different animals stinkweed. Typical uneducated, redneck you seem to be.

Oil is definitely what we need to get off of, unless you enjoy being a slave to the middle east, and watching our soldiers die in vain.

Your coal kills, just like your religion kills...There are other ways of producing power other than your nasty, dirty, black lung causing coal jackass.

50% of America does not use that nasty crappy energy....But those are people, like me, that live in the 21st Century, not in the 1st.
lol

Waneta, KY

#462 Sep 29, 2010
jimmy has a borin life.. i feel sorry for his kids if he has any..
Rick Bledsoe

United States

#463 Sep 29, 2010
You are a goofy!!!!!!!!!!

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#464 Sep 30, 2010
come out and play jimmy rants, yous see my real name and location, now let me see your's

“Survive and Thrive! ”

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#465 Sep 30, 2010
lol wrote:
jimmy has a borin life.. i feel sorry for his kids if he has any..
Me bored?? Now that's a laugh.

My children are grown, married with children.

Another idiot exposed...That'd be you.

“Survive and Thrive! ”

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#466 Sep 30, 2010
Miranda-26 wrote:
come out and play jimmy rants, yous see my real name and location, now let me see your's
I use to have my name and location on here until a few rednecks in your part of the country threatened me, and my family. Much worse than you will know.

I contacted the proper authorities, and a few were arrested and dealt with legally.

Hint...They lost.

Sure you want to play this?

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#467 Sep 30, 2010
i din't say anything but did ya wanna play? if you can get me for that leagally than no, forget it, i don't wanna play, sorry about you and your family but i promise you it wasn't know anyone I know because I don't know anyone that would do that, I've just heard your name so much on here before you even started getting back on here, I was just wandering who the famous jimmy rants was, my bad

“Survive and Thrive! ”

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#468 Sep 30, 2010
Miranda-26 wrote:
i din't say anything but did ya wanna play? if you can get me for that leagally than no, forget it, i don't wanna play, sorry about you and your family but i promise you it wasn't know anyone I know because I don't know anyone that would do that, I've just heard your name so much on here before you even started getting back on here, I was just wandering who the famous jimmy rants was, my bad
My name is Jim, and I live in Colorado for the record. That is no secret here. I used to live in Harlan Country many years ago for about 9 months. I moved away, with the intention of never returning to Harlan County. There's nothing there for me compared to what other modern cities can provide for my lifestyle etc...

You are talking to perhaps the most famous poster on all of Topix in Kentucky, and in Ohio.

I am either loved, or they love to hate me. There's no in between.

It is not my goal to have anyone arrested, or hurt, but if they threaten me, or my family in any way by my legal name, then off to jail they go.

You'd do the same to protect your children, yes?

I'm agnostic, or borderline atheist for the record due to lack of proof/evidence of this invisible man in the sky that some seem to have the screaming mimi's over.

Whatcha wanna talk about?
foodie

United States

#469 Sep 30, 2010
Jimmy Ritz you are the biggest baffoon and blow-hard I've ever come across
WE ARE A PROUD PEOPLE

AOL

#470 Oct 1, 2010
You know if you keep feeding the idiot, he's gonna keep talking, ignoring ignorance is the best thing, we know what we have, in COAL., I am a BIG SUPPORTED OF COAL. Let the ignorant assholes run their mouths, they are the foolish ones, I have in the past argued with rants. but you know i left him a comment in the end, His educated ignorance is all he has. He could run his mouth all he wants, it doesn't bother me anymore, because my grandma always told me to look over FOOLS. For they are so ignorant, they need pitty. We know our families go out day after day and work an honest job and make an honest living. and they work hard and put their lives on the line, to support their families and a nation. We are a proud people, don't lower yourself to his level, let rant, run his cocksucker. I use to get mad and argue with the educated idiot, but common sense is not implanted in everyone, and he is one of them. He could not make it in the job market of earning a living the hard way. He took the easy route of school. lol.... but you know i dont down everyone that goes onto school, that is not what i am saying. Just the idiot on here running his mouth. "RANTS". So don't pay him no mind. He's the one sitting like an idiot.. Not us. And Rants i know you will probably have something to say about my comment. but it's ok if you do i understand, IT JUST WON'T MEAN A THING TO ME. WON'T CARE WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY. WON'T AFFECT ME IN THE LEAST. BECAUSE IDIOTIC FOOLS LIKE YOU ARE MEANT TO BE OVERLOOKED.
WE ARE A PROUD PEOPLE

AOL

#471 Oct 1, 2010
IN MY POST BEFORE I MEANT TO SAY I AM A BIG SUPPORTER OF COAL. NOT SUPPORTED... SORRY MY BAD.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#472 Oct 1, 2010
Jimmy Rants wrote:
<quoted text>
My name is Jim, and I live in Colorado for the record. That is no secret here. I used to live in Harlan Country many years ago for about 9 months. I moved away, with the intention of never returning to Harlan County. There's nothing there for me compared to what other modern cities can provide for my lifestyle etc...
You are talking to perhaps the most famous poster on all of Topix in Kentucky, and in Ohio.
I am either loved, or they love to hate me. There's no in between.
It is not my goal to have anyone arrested, or hurt, but if they threaten me, or my family in any way by my legal name, then off to jail they go.
You'd do the same to protect your children, yes?
I'm agnostic, or borderline atheist for the record due to lack of proof/evidence of this invisible man in the sky that some seem to have the screaming mimi's over.
Whatcha wanna talk about?
, Yes I sure would, or take matters into my own hands, I was just wondering why you hate coal and Harlan so much for. I've lived in Harlan all of my life and sure there isn't huge shopping malls, or amusement parks, but it's a place where everyone knows your name and you don't feel like your in a place full of strangers, but why do you hate Harlan and coal so bad for?

“Survive and Thrive! ”

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#473 Oct 1, 2010
foodie wrote:
Jimmy Ritz you are the biggest baffoon and blow-hard I've ever come across
You're that jealous eh?

Tell your troubles to Jesus, for no one else gives a good $h!t whistle britches.

“Survive and Thrive! ”

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#474 Oct 1, 2010
Miranda-26 wrote:
<quoted text>, Yes I sure would, or take matters into my own hands, I was just wondering why you hate coal and Harlan so much for. I've lived in Harlan all of my life and sure there isn't huge shopping malls, or amusement parks, but it's a place where everyone knows your name and you don't feel like your in a place full of strangers, but why do you hate Harlan and coal so bad for?
Actually your questions ares very fair ones.

I do not hate Harlan, but it's just not for me, just as Los Angeles might not be for you, or pick any city of your choice.

The general majority of the population have a much different line of thinking than I have concerning religion, lifestyle, morals and values, and I just do not fit in the scope of things.

As far as the coal, I do not hate anything against the coal miner, for I know the work they do is honorable, and extremely dangerous.

I hate seeing people have to live a shorter life breathing in all of that dirty, nasty coal dust. It's not environmentally good, and there are alternatives to new energies.

If I did have to live in Kentucky, I would have to choose Lexington. That suits my lifestyle much better than Harlan.

“Survive and Thrive! ”

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#475 Oct 1, 2010
foodie wrote:
Jimmy Ritz you are the biggest baffoon and blow-hard I've ever come across
Blah, blah, blah.....Get some new material Salad Master.

“Survive and Thrive! ”

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#476 Oct 1, 2010
WE ARE A PROUD PEOPLE wrote:
You know if you keep feeding the idiot, he's gonna keep talking, ignoring ignorance is the best thing, we know what we have, in COAL., I am a BIG SUPPORTED OF COAL. Let the ignorant assholes run their mouths, they are the foolish ones, I have in the past argued with rants. but you know i left him a comment in the end, His educated ignorance is all he has. He could run his mouth all he wants, it doesn't bother me anymore, because my grandma always told me to look over FOOLS. For they are so ignorant, they need pitty. We know our families go out day after day and work an honest job and make an honest living. and they work hard and put their lives on the line, to support their families and a nation. We are a proud people, don't lower yourself to his level, let rant, run his cocksucker. I use to get mad and argue with the educated idiot, but common sense is not implanted in everyone, and he is one of them. He could not make it in the job market of earning a living the hard way. He took the easy route of school. lol.... but you know i dont down everyone that goes onto school, that is not what i am saying. Just the idiot on here running his mouth. "RANTS". So don't pay him no mind. He's the one sitting like an idiot.. Not us. And Rants i know you will probably have something to say about my comment. but it's ok if you do i understand, IT JUST WON'T MEAN A THING TO ME. WON'T CARE WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY. WON'T AFFECT ME IN THE LEAST. BECAUSE IDIOTIC FOOLS LIKE YOU ARE MEANT TO BE OVERLOOKED.
Anything else?

No, You're mind is closed, so why rebuttal?

Just a waste of time.

Enjoy your evening.
dang

Lexington, KY

#477 Oct 1, 2010
your a waste of time jimmy why don't u play in traffic

“Survive and Thrive! ”

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#478 Oct 1, 2010
dang wrote:
your a waste of time jimmy why don't u play in traffic
Oh, okay.

Fu@kface!

“Survive and Thrive! ”

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#479 Oct 1, 2010
foodie wrote:
Jimmy Ritz you are the biggest baffoon and blow-hard I've ever come across
Right on!!

I must be doing my job well huh?

Ya fu@kin' yankee idiot.
stupid jimmy rants

Lexington, KY

#480 Oct 1, 2010
just live your borin life and leave others alone in harlan we are thankful that u left cause u give harlan a bad name..and if u ain't got nuthin better to do than talk about god and coal go play with yourself or if u need tweezers to find it i'll buy u some

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harlan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
the music thread (Jan '12) 8 min Wyle E Coyote 567
***last post wins*** (May '11) 37 min leT IT Snow 958
Add a Word Drop a word (Aug '10) 49 min JOHN COUGAR MELLE... 1,225
Word Association 1 hr MASTER OF PUPPETS 77
Run ________---------_________ >>>>>>> !!! 1 hr Sharlene45 795
Mosley disappoints in first crisis 5 hr mr goodwrench 97
Brock vs. Blair 6 hr paperman 5

Flood Warning for Harlan County was issued at February 28 at 4:58PM EST

Harlan Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Harlan People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 3:37 pm PST

Bleacher Report 3:37PM
Report: Panthers, Browns Interested in Ginn
Bleacher Report 8:08 AM
How Bengals Can Create Ultimate Defense in 2015
ESPN12:52 PM
Source: Hardy eyes immediate reinstatement
Yahoo! Sports 3:35 PM
Agent: Panthers' Hardy seeking reinstatement from NFL
CBS Sports 5:55 AM
Devon Still tweets that daughter Leah is home after latest treatment