ForUsAll

United States

#1 Jan 28, 2013
Hey, how is your magistrate helping your community or you. It seems most don't have time to worry about the people they get paid to help. Most just take the position to pay for their own hobby or business. How about yours?
Really

Jenkins, KY

#2 Jan 28, 2013
Another drama to get started.
hehe

Richmond, KY

#3 Jan 28, 2013
Thank most of them do the best they can with what they have to work with and i agree with Really..Just another Drama topic.if your not Happy with what your Magistrate is doing for you and your community then go have a talk with Him or Her. talking about it here isn't going to solve any issues you may have. the best Advice i can give you FOR US ALL.is what i just said go have a talk and see if you can get some help I hope i have been able to help you understand that we the readers of topics can't fix your problem by talking about it this sounds like personal issues.
disagree

Jonesville, VA

#4 Jan 29, 2013
hehe wrote:
Thank most of them do the best they can with what they have to work with and i agree with Really..Just another Drama topic.if your not Happy with what your Magistrate is doing for you and your community then go have a talk with Him or Her. talking about it here isn't going to solve any issues you may have. the best Advice i can give you FOR US ALL.is what i just said go have a talk and see if you can get some help I hope i have been able to help you understand that we the readers of topics can't fix your problem by talking about it this sounds like personal issues.
No this is exactly what topix is for. It is meant to be a platform to express community views and opinions. NOT to use as you do hehe by trying to get on here and belittle people and call them S-T-U-P-D as you did me and when you couldn't keep up intellectually you resorted to more name calling and cursing. Don't tell people what they can post on topix you're not fit to give anyone advice.
aba

Winchester, KY

#5 Jan 29, 2013
ForUsAll wrote:
Hey, how is your magistrate helping your community or you. It seems most don't have time to worry about the people they get paid to help. Most just take the position to pay for their own hobby or business. How about yours?
they are definately over paid. must be nice to vote yourself a raise.

joe want to cut back,because there is less coal money

START THERE

Georgetown, KY

#6 Jan 29, 2013
aba wrote:
<quoted text>they are definately over paid. must be nice to vote yourself a raise.

joe want to cut back,because there is less coal money

START THERE
THEY ARE ALL CROOKS!!! ALL OF THEM!!!

A L L

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harlan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
***last post wins*** (May '11) 1 min Sharlene45 14,904
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 33 min another viewer 148,178
wallins post office 1 hr seriously the ori... 34
Where in Harlan County...... are some Beautiful... (Apr '09) 1 hr TLC 13
News Lawsuit: Harlan hospital pharmacy illegally dis... 1 hr Dopey 3
New to area 1 hr Lol 3
Back side of the damn!!! 5 hr Blues eyes 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Harlan Mortgages