crystal whitehead
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
uenvyme

Pikeville, KY

#1 Jun 21, 2009
shes the most pathetic person in sunshine youmight as well say the three pigs live in the can they call a trailor like the paint job lmao
lol

Pikeville, KY

#3 Jun 22, 2009
who did she snitch on, does she still work for rock
very funny

Richmond, KY

#5 Jun 22, 2009
she will do anything just to hang out with your man ladies so watch out....it's sad that they all use her but no one wants to have a relationship with her because she's made a name for herself by sucking to many d__ks lol....
Conley

Richmond, KY

#6 Jun 29, 2009
you all need to quit talking shit about my friend
hahaha

Manchester, KY

#7 Jun 29, 2009
whatever CP you talked about her doing all ya boys (grip, bonnit, ya cuz, hell even ya brother choo choo laughed because she tried to su him and he told her baby you dont even know me) and how she dont have no respect for herself and low self esteem.
hahaha

Manchester, KY

#8 Jun 29, 2009
go to harlandc and see for ya self her arrest record tells the story along with all the men i dont think ya get arrested for prostitution unless the cops caught ya red handed!!! make that money girl, but what i dont understand is why not make somebody by ya some medicine for that acne and some teeth. or maybe when ya mamma is selling those pills she gets from the doctor for being fat and lazy.
lol

Macon, GA

#9 Jun 30, 2009
no comment huh lol
sunshine homie

Baxter, KY

#10 Jun 30, 2009
I think that Crystal, like a few females around here just went to the bottom and got stuck. Its sad but whats even worse is that there is no one there to help pick her up. Good people bring out the best in other good people, Or so I always say and just think of all the people who she runs with. If I could help her I would,However you cant plant corn and exspect peas. But maybe if she does ever actually decide that she wants to change she'll be strong enough to do it solo. Shorly she cant be content with the life she leads. Lord knows that I wish things could be different for alot of those girls. Though it is not in me to feel sorry for people. Especially when those people are choosing the life that they have. I wish them all the best of luck.
sunshine homie

Baxter, KY

#11 Jun 30, 2009
Retired sunshine homie that is!!
katelyn whitehead

Pikeville, KY

#12 Jun 30, 2009
you all are just mad at her for a stupid thing she did..come one yall its summer and they are alot better things to do besides getting on here running your mouth on someone..you calling her mom fat what about yall your on the computer talking about someone right now i only get like 40 min. on this computer and then i go and enjoy the world we will not have it for long god is comming back and he will do what he says like they say in the bible..with god all things are possible-matthew 19:26
sunshine lady who knows

Harlan, KY

#13 Jul 28, 2009
well you all can sit on your fat azzes and judge crystal, but the ones judging her are worse than she is. why cause look at your stupidity.she is a beautiful girl, and any man and i mean any man who love to be with her, yeah shes made mistakes, who hasnt? but shes learned from her mistakes and moved on, so why judge?her mom is a little chunky, whats that to you all, her mom is a nice lady, she helps everyone out.shes always been good to me and my sister, especially when our mom and dad was gone for 3 days and we were left alone, she let us stay with her and we actually had a homecooked meal,shes a nice lady, you people need to leave this family alone. move on.
laughinatu2

Dwale, KY

#14 Jul 28, 2009
OMG Here u go trying to defend a dumbass again!!! WAKE UP!!! Your LiL precious shot up someones home over DRUGS!!!! She made a lil mistake?? If thats what u call a little mistake then i suggest you get help also. Everyone knows the family and everyone knows there nothing more than POOR WHITE TRASH!!!
Alisha

Richmond, KY

#15 Jul 28, 2009
Well she better learn to start eating p--sy cause Conley want be able to visit her where she's going..and if you read this crystal when you got something to say to me call me don't be sending messages through my friends. I'm not hard to find my number is in the book and since your so close to CP I'm sure he will give you my cell number
mike

Macon, GA

#16 Jul 28, 2009
crystal what are you doing i thought we were getting married when my wife gives me a divorce. ps i need you to send me some more money get to selling more and dont get caught again baby. http://www.harlandc.com/harlan_inmate_list.ht...
haters bull

Harlan, KY

#17 Jul 29, 2009
you people are so dumb it aint even funny, tonya why dont you use your real name, oops because your in drug court now, and ratting like a mtf, lol, as for alishia you aint nothing but i piece of azz for conley and a money train,the bogus mike aka tonya burgan again, lol, you dumb azz biotch, get over it, get a life, he dumped you cause you wanna lay on your back and make a living, college degree yeah right, i bet you will never use it, why? cause your to dumb too, and so is your whole family.as for laughinatu2, your a joke man a real life long loser joke,dang aint you people got anything better to do than to hate.
Alisha

Richmond, KY

#19 Jul 30, 2009
Well Crystal why ain't you using your real name lol... cause ya scared... and shows what you know I'm not sleeping with him....or sucking him off like you.....and I don't have any money to be his money train lol...I work for a living...However if I were to sell dope like you than maybe he would be after my money lol....Just keep on stalking him and showing the world your ignorance...Him and his friends laugh at you behind your back and none of them would ever date you... and i was'nt hating on you just saying what was on my mind.. Your the always hating on ppl calling and texting messages to my friends about Conley. You need to get a life grow up...
i know

Baxter, KY

#20 Aug 3, 2009
she told me that she caught conley cheatin on her with tara tuggle but then she said he had a girlfriend i said then he was cheatin on her for being with yo...she is nasty and a snake watch yo man around her for sure...well when she gets out in 50 years lmao hahhahah dumb bitch
tonya

Chicago, IL

#21 Aug 3, 2009
isnt her brother in prison for rapping a 13 year old kid in georgia?
heather marie

Clarksville, TN

#22 Aug 3, 2009
i was in jail with crystal a long time ago and she had warts all over her cat... it was disgusting and fallon farley called her out on it. you can't help but notice there's 30 girls in there all in ur face. by the time u stay 2 days you've already seen everyone naked and know their desease. they were all the way up to her panty line, i've never in my life seen something like that before. that girl is nasty and missing a few screws. she needs to stay for the rest of her life for shooting in someones house!
sugar

Cynthiana, KY

#23 Aug 4, 2009
HEY , LET'S LAY OFF THE WHITEHEAD'S OK, I IMAGINE YOU PEOPLE HAVE OTHER THINGS TO WORRY ABOUT OTHER THAN THIS GIRL, SUCH AS GETTING AN EDUCATION AND LEARNING HOW TO SPELL AND USE PROPER GRAMMAR, GETTING A JOB AND MOVING SO YOUR CHILDREN AREN'T THE NEXT TOPIC OF DEGRADING DISCUSSIONS ON THIS FORUM

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harlan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jimmy Rants at Harlan Bell Game (Oct '12) 1 hr Let_ them_ eat_ cake 3
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr CriminalForever 153,723
Chevy Man 1 hr Karma 1
Chuck blevins 1 hr Respect 7
Add a Word Drop a word (Aug '10) 9 hr Princess Hey 4,801
William (Willy) Alred (Aug '09) 11 hr pusherman_ 32
good times 12 hr You humor me 25

Harlan Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Harlan Mortgages