Next Last
Babydoll

Harlan, KY

#1 Nov 10, 2010
???
gess who

Harlan, KY

#2 Nov 12, 2010
I don't think he's with anyone but i myself think he is hot!!!!!!!HOT!!!!!!!
jamie w

Harlan, KY

#3 Nov 12, 2010
gess who wrote:
I don't think he's with anyone but i myself think he is hot!!!!!!!HOT!!!!!!!
Derek Trosper? If that's who you are talking about, he's dating my best friend. He is cute.
buddy

Harlan, KY

#4 Nov 12, 2010
derek trosper has been seeing my sister glenda but he hasnt been back down here in a few nights she is up set i told her he was using her and she wouldnt listen to me thats bull #### derek you think you can f$$$ someone and not talk to them no more then all of sudden you have a woman thats ok buddy we will settle it
jamie w

Harlan, KY

#5 Nov 13, 2010
buddy wrote:
derek trosper has been seeing my sister glenda but he hasnt been back down here in a few nights she is up set i told her he was using her and she wouldnt listen to me thats bull #### derek you think you can f$$$ someone and not talk to them no more then all of sudden you have a woman thats ok buddy we will settle it
My best friend is not a woman. He and Derek have been dating on and off for years. They just got back together a few weeks ago and have been looking for places so they can move out together. I told my friend when this first started that Derek was just using him.
mean girls

Harrodsburg, KY

#6 Nov 13, 2010
hey jamie w is yur maiden name marshall
jamie w

Harlan, KY

#7 Nov 13, 2010
mean girls wrote:
hey jamie w is yur maiden name marshall
No. why?

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#8 Nov 14, 2010
buddy wrote:
Hey Buddy, do I know u and ur sister?
brent trosper

Harlan, KY

#9 Nov 14, 2010
I have never dated or even talked to anyone named glenda The last person that I dated was ladonna me and her has been off and on for about 6 years so I really don't know what you are talking about
HARLAN CO

Harlan, KY

#10 Nov 14, 2010
Derick are you gay???
brent trosper

Harlan, KY

#11 Nov 15, 2010
HARLAN CO wrote:
Derick are you gay???
Duh why even ask a stupid question like that of course I'm gay
brent trosper

Harlan, KY

#12 Nov 15, 2010
I dont know who the f### you think you are. I am the real brent derek trosper and you need to leave me the f### alone. By the way IAM NOT GAY A##h####
Hung high

Corsica, PA

#13 Nov 15, 2010
Will Taylor wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Buddy, do I know u and ur sister?
You wanting some of his RUMP, funny boy?
brent trosper

Harlan, KY

#14 Nov 15, 2010
brent trosper wrote:
I dont know who the f### you think you are. I am the real brent derek trosper and you need to leave me the f### alone. By the way IAM NOT GAY A##h####
I don't know who you are but I am brent derek trosper and I am telling you I am gay. I bet you are ladonna. Leave me alone and let me live my life the way I wont to
toasy

Harlan, KY

#15 Nov 15, 2010
what brung Her name into all this shit Ladonna all she ever does is stay at home and take care of her kid so why bring her back into this mess for and as far as Brent goes hes a good person and he tries but as far as him and her they are not together but that still don't give you a reason to talk about em
Angel

Bolivar, MO

#16 Nov 16, 2010
Hey I don't know if he is gay or not BUT I do know that him and his brother Eric are wonderful in a threesome. Yeah Brent you know who I am and we did have fun. Looking forward to more. Your Angel...LOL
brent trosper

Harlan, KY

#17 Nov 16, 2010
Angel wrote:
Hey I don't know if he is gay or not BUT I do know that him and his brother Eric are wonderful in a threesome. Yeah Brent you know who I am and we did have fun. Looking forward to more. Your Angel...LOL
this is brent and i would like to know who you are. I have done alot of things in my past but i don't remember what you are saying sorry !!!
brent trosper

Harlan, KY

#18 Nov 16, 2010
brent trosper wrote:
<quoted text>I don't know who you are but I am brent derek trosper and I am telling you I am gay. I bet you are ladonna. Leave me alone and let me live my life the way I wont to
If you are the real brent trosper the tell me where my birth marks are and the name of my sister?
brent trosper

Harlan, KY

#19 Nov 16, 2010
HARLAN CO wrote:
Derick are you gay???
NO IAM NOT GAY!!!
Angel

Bolivar, MO

#20 Nov 17, 2010
Ok if this is the REAL Brent Trosper then you will understand what I mean when i say. "Sing girl your my Angel to me". You were awesome in bed so I don't know about being gay but you are a hell of a lover!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harlan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 40 min Jesus the way_tru... 171,889
gays in harlan (Feb '13) 1 hr Cream 148
Marsha Griffey 1 hr KOOL KAT 1
Rats 2 hr Fast 6
Add a Word Drop a word (Aug '10) 11 hr Princess Hey 5,421
coal academy cut 13 hr guest 2
Harlan Fire department letting houses burn 14 hr Harlan night owl 6

Harlan Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Harlan Mortgages