What do you mean?
smith

Irvine, KY

#3 Oct 6, 2010
i heard that someone found him shot
mommy

United States

#4 Oct 6, 2010
no, no one found him shot..this is his family...if you are going to spread stupid gossip at least get the story straight..
Youngun

Harlan, KY

#5 Oct 6, 2010
I heard he is missing is this true? I'm a friend of some of the family.
mommy

United States

#6 Oct 6, 2010
yes this is true...but dont know if hes harmed just miss placed
WHAT

Macon, GA

#7 Oct 6, 2010
how old is he.
smith

United States

#8 Oct 6, 2010
what was all the cops at rhondas house for but yeah everyone in smith is saying they found him shot out at b.creek and they was a shooting out that way
i know

United States

#9 Oct 6, 2010
that was something totally diff then the burned body
i know

United States

#10 Oct 6, 2010
who knows if someone was telling the truth you couldnt believe it ...cause smith is one of the worst places for miss lead never get the straght truth...gossip most people up their have nothing else to do and love to spread gossip...

but the police from what i have hear arnt releaseing info..james has been missing for 24 hours but everything is home...thats why the cops was at rhondas..looking for him they filed a missing person..

they said the body in brownies creek was a walter...gun shot ..then the burned body no one knows or has said anything...
Bloods thicker than water

United States

#11 Oct 7, 2010
If someone did harm James I hope they burn in hell
i know

United States

#12 Oct 7, 2010
this is just here say im unsure but they said the burned body was found yesterday at sugar run park
in or around..andsome of the kin saidthey wont rhonda to come to the morg and see if it was james...the boy was only 17 that they found shot to death carter...i hope this is just a mix up and james is ok...
confused

Frankfort, KY

#13 Oct 7, 2010
I just seen James driving his F150 in Harlan, just two days ago, with a brunette in the passenger seat. I hope he is ok.
Interesting

Georgetown, KY

#14 Oct 7, 2010
Witch James Long are you talking about?
friend of the family

Pikeville, KY

#15 Oct 7, 2010
has anyone found out anything about him yet?? I sure hope he is ok, thinking of the family !!
wondering

Winchester, KY

#16 Oct 7, 2010
has anyone heard anything yet?
meme

Mayfield, KY

#17 Oct 7, 2010
what happen here on b-creek is kenny carter shoot 18 year old named rex that is a differnt case then the burned body
william eldridge

Tazewell, TN

#18 Oct 7, 2010
well i am james longs great nephew from smith. and i know about kenny carter. samantha wilder owed him alot of money and they got in a fight and he shot her son and now he is in ut and in critical condition. but i need someone to tell me about james. i wanna know if he was the burnt body in suger run area

Harlan, KY

#19 Oct 7, 2010
Kenny Carter, is this Helen's husband?
Allen

Corbin, KY

#20 Oct 7, 2010
This is James' great nephew..I hate to say this but yes it was James Long from smith.They just went down and identified him,so all you all can quit gueesing.He was shoot in side of the head and dragged over a hill then burned..He just sold a piece of land and had alot of money on him..This is what they think got him killed..The last person he was seen with was delbert colliet from loyall..this isnt gossip this is what we've been told

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harlan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 56 min usa 159,459
Lone mt processing 1 hr nooneinparticular 6
Eye Doctors 9 hr losers coal 4
Justin and Kevin Long from Smith 19 hr Sad 13
New girl at huddle house Mon Need to know 13
Abilene Baptist Church in Evans GA: Promoting R... Mon yep 3
Western sizzler ? Sun The fam cook 1

Harlan Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance