First Prev
of 4
Next Last
One Crazy Guy

AOL

#1 Mar 9, 2010
About a week ago a comment was brought up about swingers in Harlan and surrounding areas - Then a few days later the comment got pulled........Hummmmm.(It just disappeared - How bout that) Thus, I would like to ask again - Anyone know of who the Swinging Folks that Rock the Harlan Area are????
friend of COAL

United States

#2 Mar 10, 2010
jackie polson
Lady

Baxter, KY

#3 Mar 12, 2010
So, why do you want to know? Do you swing? Are you into it?
One Crazy Guy

AOL

#4 Mar 14, 2010
Yep, I swing, Do you? I moved to the Harlan Area and its a hush hush thing - everyone is quite about it - but before I moved here from up on Lexington everyone is into it. There are lots of nice folks from Richmond all the way up to Louisville and I have NEVER met a crude couple.
Gary

Wallins Creek, KY

#5 May 8, 2011
One Crazy Guy wrote:
Yep, I swing, Do you? I moved to the Harlan Area and its a hush hush thing - everyone is quite about it - but before I moved here from up on Lexington everyone is into it. There are lots of nice folks from Richmond all the way up to Louisville and I have NEVER met a crude couple.
Me and my wife havent tried it yet but would sure like to. Every 1 here is closed minded, its boring 'sex wise'. Give us a way 2 contact each other.
Kim

United States

#6 May 8, 2011
I would also be VERY interested. My boyfriend have never done this but I am sure that he would be up for it. He has mentioned it several times to me.
Kim

United States

#7 May 9, 2011
Like I said I am VERY interested! I get off work at 5 please keep me in mind.
gary

Wallins Creek, KY

#8 May 9, 2011
is there a way other than on here we could contact you kim?
swingers

Baxter, KY

#9 May 9, 2011
Me and my red headed gf does

“"South of Southern”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#10 May 9, 2011
Why don't y'all just go stick into some ole nasty mangy dog. That's what y'all sound like anyway. A bunch of dogs.

Just because its split down the middle don't mean its made to share.
gary

Wallins Creek, KY

#11 May 9, 2011
rawtruth wrote:
Why don't y'all just go stick into some ole nasty mangy dog. That's what y'all sound like anyway. A bunch of dogs.
Just because its split down the middle don't mean its made to share.
This is what im talkin bout, only a f*c*ed up hick would suggest sleeping w/ a dog. Close minded ppl too affraid to have some fun b-cause there scared someone's gonna see there small d!ck.
Baadfinger

Brooksville, FL

#12 May 9, 2011
Kim wrote:
I would also be VERY interested. My boyfriend have never done this but I am sure that he would be up for it. He has mentioned it several times to me.

Great attitude Kimmy. You'll be one up on him if you swing right and get more out of life to boot. Just don't get him jealous and try and keep it one on one then get into the other fun stuff like mmf or ffm or moresomes. Next time your in FL you can stay with us and we'll show you around. leave me a contact.
My Opinion

Philadelphia, PA

#13 May 9, 2011
To Each Their Own....:) Ahhh Happy Days!
I agree

Wallins Creek, KY

#14 May 9, 2011
My Opinion wrote:
To Each Their Own....:) Ahhh Happy Days!
I agree, different ppl like different things. Most men like girl on girl action, & guys that are gay are coming out now. Swinging/cuckolding is no different. Like trying a new position, dominance, etc. Cuckolding is a certain way of sexuality for ppl to have fun & try new things. This county judges way too much, noone here can be thereselve's. I say be what u want, to hell w/ppl's opinions.

“"South of Southern”

Location hidden

#16 May 10, 2011
gary wrote:
<quoted text>
This is what im talkin bout, only a f*c*ed up hick would suggest sleeping w/ a dog. Close minded ppl too affraid to have some fun b-cause there scared someone's gonna see there small d!ck.
What you call closed minded I call. Respect for your partner, honor, devotion, care and most of all, SELF RESPECT!

What are you gonnna tell your kids when they grow up and learn that Mommy gave more rides in her time than an amusement park?

“"South of Southern”

Location hidden

#17 May 10, 2011
I agree wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree, different ppl like different things. Most men like girl on girl action, & guys that are gay are coming out now. Swinging/cuckolding is no different. Like trying a new position, dominance, etc. Cuckolding is a certain way of sexuality for ppl to have fun & try new things. This county judges way too much, noone here can be thereselve's. I say be what u want, to hell w/ppl's opinions.
Yer nasty fer sure. And I probably wouldn't even bother responding to a sicko like you.

But maybe I'm just a little too old fashioned and don't keep up with the times (If this is the new times, or the new "in thing" so to speak I don't want to keep up with 'em) But I gotta know WHAT IN THE HE!! IS CUCKOLDING???
ruff

Staunton, VA

#18 May 10, 2011
Hey!!!! I'm into it. need to contact someone about this. was in a swingers club b4..... LOVED IT!!!!!contact me and we will set it up!!!!
gary

Wallins Creek, KY

#19 May 10, 2011
Why dont u go fu*k ur donkey.Were normal ppl who like having fun.I don't understand ppl like u, u talk shit about ppl on here, why look at it & b!tch about it? The solution is so simple, KEEPING UR NOSE OUT OF PPL'S BUISSINESS. Not like u would understand that, listnin 2 u makes me feel stupid. The topic says swingers. Not incest lovers. So if swinging aint ur thing then fu** off, stop b!tching, no one asked u 4 an opinion. & btw its my biz about what my kids will say, as 0f now i dont have none. Im 19 & kids arent for me.
sexyCuple

Wallins Creek, KY

#20 May 10, 2011
For any swingers you can contact us at kinky_swing_cuple_69@hotmail.c om and mabey we can talk or set something up. any who add us to start shit you will be blocked
Interested

Baxter, KY

#21 May 10, 2011
sexyCuple wrote:
For any swingers you can contact us at kinky_swing_cuple_69@hotmail.c om and mabey we can talk or set something up. any who add us to start shit you will be blocked
What are the age limits for the woman? Or is there any? I am interested in a fun time too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harlan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 min Athenesword 137,865
Circuit Court Clerk 1 hr spectator 144
Best plumber in Harlan. 2 hr guest 2
***last post wins*** (May '11) 3 hr purplelady1040 2,453
alan dillman (Dec '09) 3 hr guest 24
Jenny Lee Acadamy 7 hr R 13
pizza hut 7 hr wondering 3
More from around the web

Harlan People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]