Rebecca Combs
cannot wait

Winchester, KY

#1 Apr 27, 2012
I have never met a nastier, stupid biotch in my life! I am can't wait until I see her again because I'm going to slap the ugly right off her skanky ass face. She acted like a bad ass lol I guess she's got a lesson to learn. Her ratting ass boyfriend can't help her!
wondering

London, KY

#2 Apr 27, 2012
The one that was from evarts? Who is her boyfriend?
cannot wait

Winchester, KY

#3 Apr 27, 2012
she's running around with Brian Harris but he tells every one she's a hoe and all his brothers did her, or so his cousin told one of my friends but she's just nasty. so is he but he did have a decent girlfriend for a while. she deserves him he will rob her and take everything she gets.
repulsed

Richmond, KY

#4 May 1, 2012
brian harris is one of the lowest forms of life that i've ever met. he killed his child when she was 17 days old because he was all messed up on xanax and or in some way suffocated her. they rulled it as SIDS but every one knows the truth because his wife has told it! he is a thief and steals from his own mom and aunt, he'll steal from any one and that person being good to him. he's so strung out on xanax that he'll walk around Harlan in the middle of the night like a zombie. I feel sorry for that baby. She's a junkie too and already has kids she don't take care of, she is more worried about getting laid and high than them. he'll use her as long as he can and she'll be left holding the bag and stuck with putting up with him because of that pitiful drug baby. He's busted any way, his teeth are rotted out and he never baths. She's a sick girl and crazy because his brother told me he has herpes on his penis. Ew god that's gross!
Whitney Harris

Murfreesboro, TN

#5 May 3, 2012
Well for starters I am not brian's wife anymore. You people don't know what the fuck you are talking about when it comes to my Baby! And NO...Brian did not fucking kill Peyton he loved his baby better than anything. He would not be acting the way he does if Peyton was still here we have both had a really hard time dealing with our baby's death and you are low life pieces of shit to get on here and run your mouth about a Baby that is DECEASED!! Put your name on your post and quit being pussy's!! I promise when i find out who you are talking about my baby I will find you after I have this baby!Also brian was not messed up on Xanax that morning I don't know where you Honestly got your information from but someone lied to you! Brian was a GREAT dad ask anyone who knew him when Peyton was here. If you all want to talk about them that is your business but Leave Peyton out of it!!!
Thanks,
Peyton's MOM!!
Mandy W

Richmond, KY

#6 May 7, 2012
For all of those who are passing messages to me about this post, assuming I started this - I didn't!! I have nothing bad to say about Brian and damn sure wouldn't exploit a child on a trashy website designed to gossip and bring other people down. I never even come here until I was told about this and how to get in it. Brian and I were friends and I know for a fact that he'd never hurt a child and most of the time he takes care of others when they are around. I believe what Whitney said about his current situation and it pertaining to his daughter's death. He's doing well now! I am a mother and it's way more than I can bare to think about. And as for the other stuff, sure would say a lot about myself saying he had herpes and he was ugly. I am happy that he has an opportunity to be with someone and have what he deserves. NOW, that's how I feel and what I have to say; whoever wrote the other stuff that's on them but I have a clear conscious because I know what I've done and haven't done. I own what I do!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harlan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ernie Shell Likes Guys!!! (Apr '10) 2 hr Jamie25000 36
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr Lanora 151,988
Fat B@[email protected] 3 hr Angry American 1
dallas and tabitha 4 hr Momma boy 5
Jessica Lewis Pregnant 5 hr jessicalewis 8
adrian turner (Mar '10) 8 hr Visitor 10
men who have sex with prostitutes .... (Oct '09) 15 hr Ricky 56

Harlan Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Harlan Mortgages