Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | TPMDC

Oct 18, 2010 | Posted by: TopMod15 | Full story: tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com

The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 In 2:44 Evan McMorris-Santoro and Clayton Ashley October 18, 2010, 11:14AM Last night's Kentucky Senate debate was one of the most brutal of the year, hands down.

Comments
13,861 - 13,880 of 16,145 Comments Last updated 14 hrs ago
Silvermaven

United States

#15624 Oct 15, 2012
Let me tell you somethin you stupid f.s and you better listen. The people are sick, not lazy, not stupid, not sucking the 47% Govt. tit. They are sick.

This war is NOT about an election. This war is about filthy lucre. Of treating the masses with the WRONG treatment or the RIGHT treatment.

ALL SYNDROMES ARE INFECTIONS/SEXUALLY TRANSMITTED DISEASEs.
And as such they can line up every man, woman, and child with what ever treatment they prescribe.

Which is why they now trial CHEMO/Rituximab in all the So called Synromes.
https://www.google.com/search...

Chemo will make them zillions sending the bill to uncle, but the REAL treatment needed will not. Antibiotics to kill the many infections and then their own stem cells.

Which is why the criminals at the FDA just introduced legislation to say your stem cells are a drug and not your own. LOL

So the criminals intend to make you so weak you will do anything by cutting your food stamps, SS/Medicare and other social programs until they get what they want. 12 million jobs treating the masses with the wrong damn treatment...LOL

Ask Insel who has been in control of Autism for the last 6yrs. why they had NOT ONE antibiotic trial for Autism kids? While France is telling the world the truth.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

She told them in 2011 HIV did NOT cause AIDS and yet the Thai vaccine cohorts are infected with an AIDS LIKE illness. All of them.

How much do the Israeli's pay Govt. officials to keep their mouths shut?
http://www.washingtonpost.com/national/health...

Not unuf anymore....

What you are deciding this election is the Right treatment over the Wrong treatment. That is your choice. Doing the right thing or dropping you like flies...That too is a choice.
http://blogs.nature.com/news/2012/05/anthrax-...
Silvermaven

United States

#15625 Oct 15, 2012
HeLa cells used to make vaccines came from a woman who had Syphilis, HepB, Cancer. Even after playing with Syphilis for over 50yrs. they used them anyway because it won them an immune response they wanted...A quick reponse and then NO response.

Which is why millions are dead or dying of a syndrome of unknown origin of chronic disease.

Spirochetes carry the prion protein they lied about when they slaughtered 200 million cattle to get rid of something they did not understand. And the same thing was supposed to happen to humans only we tolerized the very infections they were inciting to prevent.

Researchers across the globe know the truth and so should you when it comes time to treat everyone for their many infections.
http://www.utsandiego.com/news/2012/oct/13/tp...

Because Germany is already reporting 1 in 14 kids are infected and 1 in 29 in US. We Have No More Time For Stupid Criminals.
We must vote for the people NOT THE PROFITS...

Because every Autism, MS, ALS, LUPUS, Parkinson's, Alzheimers, Chrones, Celiac, Diabetes, COPD, Asthma, GWS, CFS, ME, and the hundreds of other lies they came up with can all be treated to cure.
By killing the infections the right way and their own stem cells. Not the lies they trial right now.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#15626 Oct 15, 2012
Now as far as is known,people are on the ballot.

How could we vote for a cell,or an amoeba?Certainly we do not wish to vote forsexaul desease.
right winger

Winchester, KY

#15627 Oct 15, 2012
whitehair wrote:
Now as far as is known,people are on the ballot.
How could we vote for a cell,or an amoeba?Certainly we do not wish to vote forsexaul desease.
just vote obama an you,ll be fine.
Vote

Richmond, KY

#15628 Oct 15, 2012
Mitt
True American

Lansing, MI

#15629 Oct 15, 2012
Hey, wtf, you seem to be everywhere on this topix. Don't you ever take time to watch televison or cash your welfare check? I've been reading some of your liberal posts, youre a hoot, take this stupid test and report back on the results. Actually, why don't all you libs take this stupid test, its a hoot too! I bet you don't get it. Take it 2 or 3 times and let us know if your score improves.
http://www.youtube.com/watch ...
lifelong democrat

Clarksville, TN

#15630 Oct 15, 2012
Anybody that does not vote Obama is a racist and Obama has never made a mistake in his life.
True American

Lansing, MI

#15631 Oct 15, 2012
LOLOL, drug screening time! LOLOLOL,

Since: Sep 10

Perris, CA

#15632 Oct 15, 2012
Voting Republican wrote:
Rand Paul wins again. The truth is sometimes "nasty" but that's exactly what he stated....the simple truth about conman. Rand Paul will win in November period. Can't wait to hear all the democrits crying about how unfair it is when he wins. BWAAAAAA! Vote democrat for food stamps, vote Republican for a pay check!
...if paul doesen't win, you can count on you power bills going thru the roof, gas, coal (won't exist) food, diesel,....everthing will go up!! except jobs,.....won't exist!!

Since: Sep 10

Perris, CA

#15633 Oct 15, 2012
lifelong democrat wrote:
Anybody that does not vote Obama is a racist and Obama has never made a mistake in his life.
...again...it's the opposite....obama is the foodstamp king, unemployment king, banruptcy king, everything he touches is DESTROYED or badly screwd up!...oh, yes, we need more of that!!
wtf

Jackson, KY

#15634 Oct 16, 2012
jondee wrote:
<quoted text>...again...it's the opposite....obama is the foodstamp king, unemployment king, banruptcy king, everything he touches is DESTROYED or badly screwd up!...oh, yes, we need more of that!!
We damn sure do not need another Republican.
Funny but serious

Lansing, MI

#15635 Oct 16, 2012
Silvermaven wrote:
Let me tell you somethin you stupid f.s and you better listen. The people are sick, not lazy, not stupid, not sucking the 47% Govt. tit. They are sick.
This war is NOT about an election. This war is about filthy lucre. Of treating the masses with the WRONG treatment or the RIGHT treatment.
ALL SYNDROMES ARE INFECTIONS/SEXUALLY TRANSMITTED DISEASEs.
And as such they can line up every man, woman, and child with what ever treatment they prescribe.
Which is why they now trial CHEMO/Rituximab in all the So called Synromes.
https://www.google.com/search...
Chemo will make them zillions sending the bill to uncle, but the REAL treatment needed will not. Antibiotics to kill the many infections and then their own stem cells.
Which is why the criminals at the FDA just introduced legislation to say your stem cells are a drug and not your own. LOL
So the criminals intend to make you so weak you will do anything by cutting your food stamps, SS/Medicare and other social programs until they get what they want. 12 million jobs treating the masses with the wrong damn treatment...LOL
Ask Insel who has been in control of Autism for the last 6yrs. why they had NOT ONE antibiotic trial for Autism kids? While France is telling the world the truth.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
She told them in 2011 HIV did NOT cause AIDS and yet the Thai vaccine cohorts are infected with an AIDS LIKE illness. All of them.
How much do the Israeli's pay Govt. officials to keep their mouths shut?
http://www.washingtonpost.com/national/health...
Not unuf anymore....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =HhAUC0M9JgIXX
What you are deciding this election is the Right treatment over the Wrong treatment. That is your choice. Doing the right thing or dropping you like flies...That too is a choice.
http://blogs.nature.com/news/2012/05/anthrax-...
This is a funny post, how long have you been liberal and gay?
DId this come directly from MSNBC or did you have to reword it a little?

Since: Jul 12

Houston, TX

#15636 Oct 16, 2012
Blueminer wrote:
<quoted text>This is stupid. Please stop.
Nope! I have a mission, and I must complete it!
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#15639 Oct 16, 2012
I read where someone thinks what Obama did with GM and Chrysler was so great.Did you understand it was contrary to our law of bankruptcy?Are you aware how much it is costing the people to do this funding?Are you aware the stock has fallen since the Obama take over,and for the first time ever in this Nations History,the President fired the CEO of a Company(GM)?Are you aware the bankruptcy proceeding would call for reorganising and continued working as a company?It would not have closed?Many lost money when Obama cut out the Bond holder?Are you aware the Union now has 1/3 of GM stock,that was formerly privately held?

This is only one of his fiascos,and there have been many.Another company he loaned 450 million of tax payers money to,just filed for backruptcy.Like Solendra,wonder if there was a none payback for the lein holders ?Another big failure of Obama`s.

It is not for me to be the broadcaster of bad news,but others have said"he was not trained in business,he was too young,and he has no understanding of the American Constitution or ideals".
Big Stevie

Lynn, MA

#15640 Oct 16, 2012
Are You Kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
Are You Big Stevie, did you change my comment to "My sleazy comments do get me in farting mood."?
I do not think so, I reckon. I am a well manner superior being and I never talk or mention the word fart in mix company. I am a superior being bcause I never fart. And finally I do not care how you get in a farting mood. My only advice is do not do it when you are intimate with a female.
Big Stevie

Lynn, MA

#15642 Oct 16, 2012
whitehair wrote:
Not only is it not what is wanted,it is a total failure!
Romney and Ryan may be better!We need to find out,that is for sure!
Exactly my boy!
Romney knows how to make money.
Obama gives money away in all type of programs.
Money that belong to the tax payers.
As soon he start his second (four years) failure.
After taking his ugly family to Europe,
He'll raise taxes.
whoot whoot

AOL

#15643 Oct 16, 2012
the squirrels begging for potato chips outside my sliding glass door are smarter than you obama supporters
Whitehair

Lynn, MA

#15644 Oct 16, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Ky is Democratic except there are too many stupid people like you that are not smart enough to vote Nationally.
Quite wrong my boy: I am extremely intelligente and debonair. The Prove is in my pointed nose and in the wagging of my tail.
Whitehair

Lynn, MA

#15645 Oct 16, 2012
whoot whoot wrote:
the squirrels begging for potato chips outside my sliding glass door are smarter than you obama supporters
Why don't you feed the squirrels stupidon and escopeta and Aids donor?
Add baboso, tumefacto and pimp.
Whitehair

Lynn, MA

#15646 Oct 16, 2012
Big Stevie wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not think so, I reckon. I am a well manner superior being and I never talk or mention the word fart in mix company. I am a superior being bcause I never fart. And finally I do not care how you get in a farting mood. My only advice is do not do it when you are intimate with a female.
Add: It won't sound to good.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harlan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 20 min LMS 1,249
Should Pathfork Be WET ? 36 min Step Forward 22
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 38 min Limbertwig 151,106
Kelly Shelton, Easter Sunday and the State Police 1 hr Archie Perkins 19
Steve rollover 3 hr Toxic 1
I am Wiki Hillbilly 4 hr GANNY 4
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 hr Horatio 130,467
fight at walmart 6 hr Rodknee 20
Luttrell arrested again Wed johnnyjumpup1 34
concerned person of harlan Wed Loser 3
•••
•••
Harlan Dating

more search filters

less search filters