First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Erica bryant

Jackson, KY

#22 Jul 8, 2009
well kayla in sorry it must have been mary beth fee idk why on earth ppl just can't get over freshman year for that was the stupidest year ever and plus we were all lil kids thinkin that we was something big i've changed alot and i wouldn't go back i was a really mean person then and now im not i think things through before i do them and im not a skank and yeah jake is off in the head he tried to kill me this fool cut me with a hawk bill knife and laughed about it i've dont things that im not proud of but i've grown up and its time for u all to grow up to besides wasteing your time writeing stuff on here about ppl just because ur to big of a pussy to say it to there face in person!!
lala

Harlan, KY

#23 Jul 8, 2009
ERICA B wrote:
its funny how u all get on here and hate on me i think its hilarious im not cvhildish no more fdreswhman year was stupid lol i hate drama and no i didn't get suspended from mcdonalds for that and who ever u are talkin shit get over it and grow up sweetie no body wants to hear ur bit**in kk lol grow up and get a life besides gettin on here makein everyone think ur big b/c u talk sh** on the computer haha and sierra yeah jake is a skank lol srry u just dont no him like i do
you go girl
hmmm

Nashville, TN

#24 Feb 13, 2010
wow erica..ur right ur past is the past...but some of us no ur past from the time it began to the time it ended..some of us have known u ur whole live.. people can blame their actions on the fact they have had a hard live...wtf ever.. u make ur choices because u want them that way u cant blame the choices u have made on everything that has ever happened to u...thats just so dumb...but erica as i remember it the reason people said and say sh** bout u is because u have done sh** to them to make them say it about u...don't dish out wat u cant take in...if ur gonna be a bi**h be one the right way...
Erica

Pikeville, KY

#25 Mar 11, 2011
this is old sh*t i have a kid now and things are different! i just wished people would get a life and grow up gees!
nasty skank

Anderson, SC

#26 Mar 12, 2011
u sleep around on ur husband all the time
car

Harlan, KY

#27 Mar 12, 2011
yea she has reeeal good p***y. I KNOW
u c wat u want 2

Clarksville, TN

#28 Mar 12, 2011
Erica honey it looks like it was a mistake to pull this back up... Why can't you ppl just mind ur own business?
Jessica Long

Manchester, KY

#29 Mar 12, 2011
I've known Erica for a while and I've only known the good Erica and really dont see how a sweet person like herself could ever been mean....But really you ppl need to lay off or put your big girl panties on and confront her....lol....Erica dont for a second let these jealous moronic haters bother you....You know you have changed and you know youre not nasty....Laugh at them and be flattered that youre in their minds A L L T H E T I M E apparently....lmao....If you need me just let me know.....Love ya girl!!!!!
haha

Casey, IL

#30 Mar 12, 2011
well evidentally people that put good things on here about you dont know you but i guess you think that mike lunsford and steven hewitt were worth cheatin on your husband right...ha your hit whore..and only god knows who else you have been with..but thats ok the truth will all come out in the end
nasty skank

Anderson, SC

#31 Mar 14, 2011
Ha that is true! But I know one thing, it wont happen with Steven again, if it even did.. Because he has a real woman now! Haha.
mountain man

Mount Vernon, KY

#32 Mar 14, 2011
day honey where u hang out at if you r doin this,
Erica

Pikeville, KY

#33 Apr 21, 2011
well steven was a mistake and it wont happen again and as far as me n my husband we are doin great! no thanks to u bit*hes! things in the past happen for a reason only to beleive that they brought us closer. and is ur gonna get on here and talk crap don't be a p***y and leave your name!
Jessica Long

Kittanning, PA

#34 Apr 21, 2011
You tell em girl...This is topix not to mention Harlan so you can forget about ppl writing their names but just ignore them and keep your head up...
harlan county 2012

Harlan, KY

#35 Apr 23, 2011
Erica is my best friend && always will be so leave her alone okay it none of anyones business what she does she is a grown woman
beep

Baxter, KY

#37 Apr 11, 2012
seen her the other day , looks like shes startn to Sagg.. HAha
longhair

Madisonville, KY

#38 Apr 12, 2012
I seen her mommy and daddy moved to wallins in a RV trailer. What's up with that? I sure hope Eric ain't gonna be hanging around now. Put your stuff up or get it stole.
bluesky

Nerinx, KY

#40 May 28, 2012
i'll take him..hes hot!!.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harlan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr LMS 148,394
Cobrianna Risner 1 hr MBM_89 1
Thieves 1 hr shadow hunter 9
Dallas Kelly and Tabitha Philpot baby 2 hr KayKay 31
End Times! 3 hr Prophet 7
this is gossip for big mouths 5 hr haaaaaaa 6
Jamela (Sep '14) 10 hr ARK 375
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Harlan Mortgages