Next Last
this one guy

Irvine, KY

#1 Jun 15, 2009
who is this girl???
Friend

Clarksville, TN

#3 Jun 15, 2009
She is girl from Cranks that should explain it all lol...
The girl from evarts

Jackson, KY

#4 Jun 15, 2009
she is my friend and she is a good gurl so stop your sh** about her 8471
girl

United States

#5 Jun 22, 2009
Let me see. shes a who*e shed f*ck anyone.! shes nasty and she thinks everyone wants her.
addy davenport

Macon, GA

#6 Jun 22, 2009
dont say sh*t about her shes a real good girl she had a hard life
ERICA B

Zoe, KY

#7 Jun 22, 2009
no honey i no everyone wants me ur prolly juss mad b/c i stole ur man haha i ain't nasty i take showers and i ain't a who*e lol and i wouldn't f**k n e one thats for damn sure lol if ur brave enough to say ur name say it to my face b**ch
big bertha

Macon, GA

#8 Jun 25, 2009
I Herd She Tryed To Screw Her Self With A Sharpie Marker Lmao Just To Plz some Boys HaHaHa!!
hmmmm

Winchester, KY

#9 Jun 25, 2009
I hate this bitch..I whipped her ass freshman yr and i'd do it again if i had the chance..Shes such a skanky ass bitch!
addy

Pikeville, KY

#10 Jun 25, 2009
all you all do is say sh** about her
hmmmm

Winchester, KY

#11 Jun 25, 2009
lol the shit is th truth and everyone knows it.
hchs2012

Zoe, KY

#12 Jun 25, 2009
well u guys must think u guys r big and tough cause i don't see u guys saying this to her face and plus the things she has did is in her pass this is the present so don't mess with erica she is a sweet girl when u get to no her and everything i love her to death so don't start crap about her!
hmmmmm

Harlan, KY

#13 Jun 27, 2009
she dated nasty jake sargent that should tell you right there she is really skanky all them sargents are the trash of evarts
hmmmmm

Harlan, KY

#14 Jun 27, 2009
she dated nasty Jake sargent that should tell you right there the girl is skanky everyone knows them sargents are the trash of evarts
ERICA B

Zoe, KY

#15 Jul 1, 2009
well jake was a mistake i actually say and kayla brummett dont run ur mouth on here freshman year u jumped me from behind that takes a pu**y right there and no i ain't nasty im a really good person u juss gotta get to know me and be around me for a while i was a big bi*** freshman year and what i done then i can't change it now so yeah dont get on here runnin ur mouths if ur gonna talk smack leave ur name and be bold enough to actually say that to someone not hidein it so i dont no who u are mmk. i mean yeah ive done some things that i ain't proud of but everyone has and as far as a sharpie marker goes haha ok no
haha

Versailles, KY

#16 Jul 1, 2009
well from what i hear her hairs all nasty ....and she is a midget b*****...she got suspended from mcdonalds for sittin out in the lobby with her shirt pulled all the way down where her tits wheres poppin at ..and shed run to the register every time a guy would come in ...YEAH HOE
Sierra Loves Johnron

Brentwood, TN

#17 Jul 3, 2009
first off jake is not nasty! he is a very good person.
lala

Harlan, KY

#18 Jul 4, 2009
Sierra Loves Johnron wrote:
first off jake is not nasty! he is a very good person.
yes he is all the sargents are nasty and also jake is like mental or something and dont play like hes not because everyone who knows him knows hes a little off and that hes trashy
Kayla Brummett

Winchester, KY

#19 Jul 5, 2009
ERICA B wrote:
well jake was a mistake i actually say and kayla brummett dont run ur mouth on here freshman year u jumped me from behind that takes a pu**y right there and no i ain't nasty im a really good person u juss gotta get to know me and be around me for a while i was a big bi*** freshman year and what i done then i can't change it now so yeah dont get on here runnin ur mouths if ur gonna talk smack leave ur name and be bold enough to actually say that to someone not hidein it so i dont no who u are mmk. i mean yeah ive done some things that i ain't proud of but everyone has and as far as a sharpie marker goes haha ok no
Lol, That wasnt me first thing.second thing, Ive gotten over all that childish shit and i thouight you had too but apparently i was wrong.I was under the impression we were friends,but once again I guess i was wrong.as I remember, you got in quite a few fights freshman yr so dont be so quick to jump to the assumption that was me on here writing that.I had no idea this was on topix till someone called and told me what you wrote.Freshman year was full of crazy ass drama and i'm sure we've both grown up since then.Lastly, I dont actually remember hitting you from behind.I came out of the side lunchroom door into the lil theatre, walked right up to you and hit you.So unless you turned around mid-fight, you weren't jumped from Behind..lol
ERICA B

Jackson, KY

#20 Jul 6, 2009
its funny how u all get on here and hate on me i think its hilarious im not cvhildish no more fdreswhman year was stupid lol i hate drama and no i didn't get suspended from mcdonalds for that and who ever u are talkin shit get over it and grow up sweetie no body wants to hear ur bit**in kk lol grow up and get a life besides gettin on here makein everyone think ur big b/c u talk sh** on the computer haha and sierra yeah jake is a skank lol srry u just dont no him like i do
somebody

Clay City, KY

#21 Jul 6, 2009
yeah

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harlan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Intermont Apartments: Opinions 1 hr Curious 7
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr Pat Henry 151,663
John Jones 2 hr Bigblue 1
woodland hills 8 hr King nothing 84
cb radio glory days are over with (Nov '15) 11 hr Sees all 9
Kara hickson 21 hr Busted 8
***last post wins*** (May '11) 22 hr Sharlene45 16,721

Harlan Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Harlan Mortgages