First Prev
of 2
Next Last
tweet

United States

#1 Sep 12, 2010
cheater? YES he is! Jason has been like a cheater for years even when he was a county police officer. He is a PIG!!! but the big ? is Why does his wife still put up with it? she is such a loser!!! But who is JASONS new hook up CRYSTAL PACE BROCK. But I say alot of people already knows that. and why does her husband up up with it? you know what they all just might have a big 4 some lol
lol

United States

#2 Sep 12, 2010
yeah I see them together all the time I really didnt think crystal and scott would last anyway but you know what she learned from the best HER MOMMY before you know crystal will be getting new boobs soon and she sure does need them because she dont have any I hope they split soon because scott is hott and we have been talking a little I belive he would cheat on her and jason is a pig
Get over it

Harlan, KY

#3 Sep 12, 2010
Even if they are doing what u say, why is it any of ur business anyway!!! That is what is wrong with this site, noses butting in where they don't belong.
lol

Jackson, KY

#4 Sep 12, 2010
Get over it wrote:
Even if they are doing what u say, why is it any of ur business anyway!!! That is what is wrong with this site, noses butting in where they don't belong.
is there even a blog where someone dont butt there noses in something i belive you need to find a different site
noStatuteLimitat ions

Pineville, KY

#5 Sep 12, 2010
He should be indicted for death of David Fugate
teacher

Jackson, KY

#6 Sep 12, 2010
I work with her and I see her 5 days a week. We all see how all the men look at her and how she looks at them. I wonder if she knows that all of the teachers talk about her I geuss she does now. she gets laughed at all the time. she is a hoho. and yeah her mom does not help her.
WTF

Pikeville, KY

#7 Sep 12, 2010
i smell jealousy....lol
family

United States

#8 Sep 24, 2010
poor scott he is my family crystal sucks as a wife he should get better she might be pretty but on the inside shes not he trys so hard to make it work but she is a true bitc# just like her mommy imogene scott hates her she is always up in there stuff imogene get your own life crystal do us a fav and just leave scott u and jason would be good 4 each other
a friend

Frankfort, KY

#9 Sep 24, 2010
ok, it's obvious that the first two posts, and the one above mine, that all say "united states" are from the same person, trying to start trouble. That's what this forum is for right? Starting trouble behind a computer screen because you are too afraid to say it to someone else's face. Of course men are going to look at Crystal! She is a beautiful girl. I find it hard to believe that she would cheat on her husband at all, and if she ever did, I guarantee you it would NOT be someone like Jason Adams. He's not even good looking. And he is a punk. Crystal, if you even read this, which I doubt you will because you have better and more important things to do than get on this site, don't let this stupidity bother you. You are above that, and whoever started this, is the main one writing all of it. Jealousy. Every single girl in Harlan County that has been blessed with beauty, has to deal with this kind of crap because of jealousy. I had to deal with it my entire 4 years of high school, and I still deal with it, and I'm almost 30. People need to grow up and worry about their own lives.
Another Guest

United States

#10 Sep 24, 2010
You have to be kidding me Jason loves his wife. They are both very involved with their church!!! Why would you get on here and start trouble on someone who is trying to live their life for the Lord??
runt

Pikeville, KY

#11 Sep 25, 2010
because some people have no life and enjoys destroying other people's just for fun, sick isn't it!
True dat

Richmond, KY

#12 Sep 26, 2010
That's what this site is, it's a constant flow, Henry Johnson, Russell alred, now Jason Adams and countless restaurants and businesses all take turns getting bashed, it's endless cycle and usually it's one or two people posting bad things with the other lposts from a few other people, dint believe everything you read and to who started the post keep in mind that if anyone has a inkling if who you are they may start a post on you and let the wolves nibble your butt and see how you like it, all it takes is a "does anyone know----"
Tell me more

Lawrenceburg, KY

#13 Sep 26, 2010
noStatuteLimitations wrote:
He should be indicted for death of David Fugate
Can you elaborate?
LookIntoIt

Pineville, KY

#14 Sep 26, 2010
Tell me more wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you elaborate?
Look into it. No need for the poor boy to have drowned except for the idiot chasing him for no reason, no warrants. Look into it.
TMM

Lawrenceburg, KY

#15 Sep 26, 2010
LookIntoIt wrote:
<quoted text>
Look into it. No need for the poor boy to have drowned except for the idiot chasing him for no reason, no warrants. Look into it.
I tried. I can't find anything. I can vaguely remember when this happened.
True dat

Hazard, KY

#16 Sep 27, 2010
LookIntoIt wrote:
<quoted text>
Look into it. No need for the poor boy to have drowned except for the idiot chasing him for no reason, no warrants. Look into it.
First of all if he wouldn't have been running from the po po then "the idiot" wouldn't be chasing him if the guy didn't have anything to hide then he wouldn't have been running, PLUS if you don't know how to swim don't jump in deep water.
LookIntoIt

Pineville, KY

#17 Sep 27, 2010
True dat wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all if he wouldn't have been running from the po po then "the idiot" wouldn't be chasing him if the guy didn't have anything to hide then he wouldn't have been running, PLUS if you don't know how to swim don't jump in deep water.
No need for you to worry about it when you obviously do not know the details. Water wasn't deep. It was cold. Look into it. SEE if there was a warrant on the boy. Even if there was a warrant, watching him swim across frigid cold waters then drive over to the other side and scare him BACK into the water?

Look into it. Jason himself said that night that he didn't know why the boy was running from him. So, why did the idiot hurry like hell to the other side and frighten him right back into the water. He knew who he was, all he had to do was wait until daylight the next day and go see him.

Instead the poor boy was found dead in the dark in cold waters, washed up like a useless animal.

Look into it.
cry me a river

Somerset, KY

#18 Sep 27, 2010
LookIntoIt wrote:
<quoted text>
No need for you to worry about it when you obviously do not know the details. Water wasn't deep. It was cold. Look into it. SEE if there was a warrant on the boy. Even if there was a warrant, watching him swim across frigid cold waters then drive over to the other side and scare him BACK into the water?
Look into it. Jason himself said that night that he didn't know why the boy was running from him. So, why did the idiot hurry like hell to the other side and frighten him right back into the water. He knew who he was, all he had to do was wait until daylight the next day and go see him.
Instead the poor boy was found dead in the dark in cold waters, washed up like a useless animal.
Look into it.
Was you there that night? Did you see ALL the details and actions and moves that was made? NO. The dumbass was running from the law. If a person is so innocent they would not be running from the law, don't have to have a warrant on someone to subdue them. And what in the hell makes you think that he ran over to the other side to "scare" him? Maybe he ran to the other side to try help the dumbass. After all, it was cold and only an idiot would jump into frigid waters, especially and INNOCENT idiot. You people make me sick accusing people with these accusations.
A man lost his life, but the way I see it, his death was caused by his actions. If he would have let the officer arrest him, he would be here today.
Guest

Harlan, KY

#19 Sep 27, 2010
Where's your manners? No one should speak ill of the dead. Everyone will have their day.
cry me a river

Somerset, KY

#20 Sep 27, 2010
Guest wrote:
Where's your manners? No one should speak ill of the dead. Everyone will have their day.
If you want to look for manners, look somewhere else besides topix.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harlan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
keep a word + drop a word (Nov '11) 16 min Trunketeer 4,298
***last post wins*** (May '11) 25 min PLEASE 6,297
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 34 min Mickey402 143,146
Kids 2 hr guest 2
A.louise.... 2 hr Boots 1
Add a Word Drop a word (Aug '10) 6 hr Intrepid Surfer 2,260
looking for a male yorkie to breed with my fema... (Sep '12) 9 hr Gutt2015 59
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Harlan Mortgages