First Prev
of 9
Next Last
Salvation

Richmond, KY

#1 Mar 17, 2013
Your god is dead! In fact, your god was never alive. It's all fake BS people! You have been force feed this religious crap since your birth. Taught to fear it. Break free. It doesn't take much to realize it's all false.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#3 Mar 17, 2013
Thats what the richman thought before he looked up from his torment.
Guest

Duluth, GA

#4 Mar 17, 2013
Salvation wrote:
Your god is dead! In fact, your god was never alive. It's all fake BS people! You have been force feed this religious crap since your birth. Taught to fear it. Break free. It doesn't take much to realize it's all false.
I just checked, and my God is alive and well.

People who say the things you say are just doing the devils work. Someone has to do it and there are plenty of feeble minded people out there for the devil to work through. But not me, I'm a man of God.
Salvation

Richmond, KY

#5 Mar 17, 2013
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>I just checked, and my God is alive and well.
People who say the things you say are just doing the devils work. Someone has to do it and there are plenty of feeble minded people out there for the devil to work through. But not me, I'm a man of God.
Feeble minded? I'm not the one believing in an ancient cult.
Salvation

Richmond, KY

#9 Mar 17, 2013
Gates of Hell wrote:
Why could all these miracles just happen more than 200 years ago?
What miracles?
guest

Harlan, KY

#10 Mar 17, 2013
My God is alive and yes he is still performing miracles....
Salvation

Richmond, KY

#11 Mar 17, 2013
guest wrote:
My God is alive and yes he is still performing miracles....
i'd love to see these supposed miracles. For years I have been trying to get this god of the Bible to prove him/herself. Have you read the Bible? Why would you worship something so morally corrupt?
something

Hyden, KY

#12 Mar 17, 2013
Salvation wrote:
<quoted text>i'd love to see these supposed miracles. For years I have been trying to get this god of the Bible to prove him/herself. Have you read the Bible? Why would you worship something so morally corrupt?
wrong you got big problems your god don't visit you.mine has visited me its real.
Salvation

Richmond, KY

#13 Mar 17, 2013
something wrote:
<quoted text>wrong you got big problems your god don't visit you.mine has visited me its real.
Just a little proof is all I ask for. Solid proof. Not faith based BS. That is something you can't produce, cause it isn't real. All religion is is a way to control. This knee will never bow again to any religion.
look

Hyden, KY

#14 Mar 17, 2013
Salvation wrote:
<quoted text>Just a little proof is all I ask for. Solid proof. Not faith based BS. That is something you can't produce, cause it isn't real. All religion is is a way to control. This knee will never bow again to any religion.
god visits whom he chooses.you cant con god he don't have to prove nothing to you.why would he you a non believer ..
guest

Clay City, KY

#15 Mar 17, 2013
I don't believe one word of the bible. Harry Potter is more believable to me. I totally agree with whoever said it was a cult. I'm an atheist and proud of it.
Salvation

Richmond, KY

#16 Mar 17, 2013
look wrote:
<quoted text>god visits whom he chooses.you cant con god he don't have to prove nothing to you.why would he you a non believer ..
Why don't you stop and think for a minute? Take it back to the beginning. Remember when Adam and Eve messed up? What happened? God, decides to punish all mankind for the actions of two. That's the same as say your great great great great grandfather committed murder and the courts saying you must be punished for his actions. Your god is unfair, genocidal, racist, and pro-slavery just to name a few. Oh yeah, and not real.
i can see

Hyden, KY

#17 Mar 17, 2013
your problem you don't know how to read the bible.my advice learn how to read the bible then talk..sound like you been miss led bad..
Salvation

Richmond, KY

#18 Mar 17, 2013
i can see wrote:
your problem you don't know how to read the bible.my advice learn how to read the bible then talk..sound like you been miss led bad..
Oh I read it and understood it. God, ordered a whole lot of killings and torture of innocent people but you Christians, just want to look away from that part. The Christian God is morally flawed.
see

Hyden, KY

#19 Mar 17, 2013
Salvation wrote:
<quoted text>Oh I read it and understood it. God, ordered a whole lot of killings and torture of innocent people but you Christians, just want to look away from that part. The Christian God is morally flawed.
you don't know how to read nor do you understand it.i bet you think Eve ate a apple in the garden. don't you?and they was the first on earth.
Salvation

Richmond, KY

#20 Mar 17, 2013
see wrote:
<quoted text>you don't know how to read nor do you understand it.i bet you think Eve ate a apple in the garden. don't you?and they was the first on earth.
It never gives reference as to what it was it just says fruit. As far as them being the only people on Earth, well that would be a pretty shallow gene pool and I doubt mankind would still be here. Let me ask you some things that just puzzle me. Why are there so many contradictions and inconsistencies in the Bible? Why were none of these miracles never recorded? I mean there where scholars in the area when this was suppose to be going on. Case in point, The Resurrection. Earthquakes, dead saints rising from the dead and preaching in the streets....no one thought that this might be worth jotting down?
Guest

Duluth, GA

#21 Mar 17, 2013
Salvation wrote:
<quoted text>Just a little proof is all I ask for. Solid proof. Not faith based BS. That is something you can't produce, cause it isn't real. All religion is is a way to control. This knee will never bow again to any religion.
Do you believe in the wind? Sure you do. But you've never seen the wind. But you've seen the effects of the wind, right? Well, you've never seen God, but just look around you, can you not see the effects of God? If not, please explain to me how we all got here? Surely you're not going to tell me about evolution.

God is real. However, you have to believe to receive the benifits of God. You clearly are not a believer so you can't expect God to do anything for you.

Myself, I speak to God often. He speaks back to me. I've prayed and asked him for things. He's answered every single time. Answer not always yes, but he's answered every single time.

God plays a pivotal role in my life every day. If you believe, and you live your life right, he'll play a major role in your life, too.
Guest

Duluth, GA

#22 Mar 17, 2013
The one thing I get from these conversations on here is that hell is going to be a very crowded place. Glad I'm not headed there with most of you.
Salvation

Richmond, KY

#23 Mar 17, 2013
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>Do you believe in the wind? Sure you do. But you've never seen the wind. But you've seen the effects of the wind, right? Well, you've never seen God, but just look around you, can you not see the effects of God? If not, please explain to me how we all got here? Surely you're not going to tell me about evolution.
God is real. However, you have to believe to receive the benifits of God. You clearly are not a believer so you can't expect God to do anything for you.
Myself, I speak to God often. He speaks back to me. I've prayed and asked him for things. He's answered every single time. Answer not always yes, but he's answered every single time.
God plays a pivotal role in my life every day. If you believe, and you live your life right, he'll play a major role in your life, too.
I can't see the wind but I know what causes it, atmospheric temperatures, pressures, etc. Yes, evolution. The fossil record is there. You basically asked the self-defeating. You know, the whole something from nothing question? Where did God come from? As far as talking to God, I use too. That is until everything I was praying for didn't happen and I almost lost my life due it and I realized I was talking to the ceiling. Therefore, your god left me to rot. I even had a big name preacher tell me it was punishment for something I had done. Of course he then asked about my bank account. Not a bad racket, Christianity, 10% of everyone's stuff.

I did a lot of Theological research after this event and have concluded that religions are just forms of control. Did you know that Hinduism predates Christianity? Did you know that Greek and Roman mythology wasn't always mythology. Christianity, will die-out on it's own. Just give it time.
The Rogue

Olive Branch, MS

#24 Mar 18, 2013
Hey salvation, I've not known a lot of people like you, non-believers, but a few. But all of them had a severe change of mind on their death bed. I just imagine you will too.

Oh yeah, and if evolution is true and we all came from monkeys (or sea creatures) how come I can still go to the zoo and see them? Both "creatures" wouldn't have survived.

.....And don't bother, I don't need nor do I require your negative reply.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harlan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
republicans=hypocrites (Sep '08) 1 hr Patriot 71 7
My kid 1 hr Patriot 71 5
Amanda Dean (May '10) 1 hr jessica 2
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr Mike Duquette 132,254
Pawn Legalities 2 hr Patriot 71 3
Attention Harlan County Moms 3 hr well 21
Young People Driving Too Fast (Jan '12) 5 hr Richard 60
Harlan Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Harlan People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Harlan News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Harlan

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:23 am PST

NFL 4:23AM
Julio Jones to play; Steven Jackson out for Falcons
ESPN 6:08 AM
Bengals, eyeing division title, take aim at flu
Bleacher Report11:22 AM
Carolina Panthers vs. Atlanta Falcons: Live Atlanta Score and Analysis
Bleacher Report12:18 PM
Carolina Panthers vs. Atlanta Falcons: Live Carolina Score and Analysis
NBC Sports 2:34 PM
Old man Roman Harper makes a play, Panthers rolling