to the preppers
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
going down

United States

#1 Dec 21, 2012
We are still here .
I bet Jimmy rants is in his basment with a bag of trail mix and a playboy reading his dooms day books and wacking off to the center fold.

Come on out Jimmy its safe watch out for that nucler snow its every were.

“"South of Southern”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#2 Dec 21, 2012
going down wrote:
We are still here .
I bet Jimmy rants is in his basment with a bag of trail mix and a playboy reading his dooms day books and wacking off to the center fold.
He's waiting until morning just to be sure. You know Jim. He hates to admit it when he's wrong about ANYTHING! I'll bet he's checked his calender a hundred times just to make sure today is the 21. If someone were to fart around him right now he would probably jump through the roof!
going down

United States

#3 Dec 21, 2012
You know it is strange we normally we have heard somthing out of him bynow.
I'm worried about the old fart

“"South of Southern”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#4 Dec 21, 2012
going down wrote:
You know it is strange we normally we have heard somthing out of him bynow.
I'm worried about the old fart
He's hunkered down in a basement somewhere in Colorado.
He'll come out in the morning.
Humm

London, KY

#5 Dec 21, 2012
Maybe he's hanging out at the Denver Int Airport. The conspiracy theorist are all there I bet. Google it and you'll see what I mean. LOL
going down

United States

#6 Dec 21, 2012
Humm wrote:
Maybe he's hanging out at the Denver Int Airport. The conspiracy theorist are all there I bet. Google it and you'll see what I mean. LOL
That's were he's at how funny dig bats they are.

“Life is a Journey”

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#7 Dec 21, 2012
The first six post on here were Jimmy Rants and his cronies how pathetic!

“Use Your Prepper Sense”

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#8 Dec 21, 2012
going down wrote:
We are still here .
I never for one second thought about doomsday for December 21th dipshit.

I have other concerns why I prep.

“Use Your Prepper Sense”

Location hidden

#9 Dec 21, 2012
rawtruth wrote:
<quoted text>
He's waiting until morning just to be sure. You know Jim. He hates to admit it when he's wrong about ANYTHING! I'll bet he's checked his calender a hundred times just to make sure today is the 21. If someone were to fart around him right now he would probably jump through the roof!
Raw, I never made the claim this is the last day. I did say many thought that through religious superstition.

I am prepping for something much larger....It's being smart, not paranoid in what I am doing.

My deal is about government, not destruction.

“Use Your Prepper Sense”

Location hidden

#10 Dec 21, 2012
I can see from this thread, most of you are plain fools and highly ignorant.

You haven't a clue to why many people prep.

They do so for many reasons.

No where on here will you see me saying today is the end of the world. If you say differently, then you are a liar.

“Use Your Prepper Sense”

Location hidden

#11 Dec 21, 2012
Sigmund Freud wrote:
The first six post on here were Jimmy Rants and his cronies how pathetic!
And your major malfunction is?

How does prepping bother you? How does it affect you personally from what others do?

If America became a 3rd world country, and it might, would you know what to do?

If America went financially under, and people in mass amounts came to your house/property looking for food, wood to make a fire to keep warm in winter...what would you do? Invite the masses who plan to harm you in?

Mass hysteria
No gas
No transportation
No food
Pandemic
A dirty bomb goes off close in your area, what would would you do?
If nukes were fired at America, what would you do?
If a major earthquake fault went off destroying your town, what would you do?
If America went bankrupt, resulting in no more money for you, what would you do?

What plan do you have if there was a major problem in your area?

Are preppers crazy? Maybe. Are preppers crazy? Maybe not.
going down

United States

#12 Dec 21, 2012
Jimmy Rants wrote:
I can see from this thread, most of you are plain fools and highly ignorant.
You haven't a clue to why many people prep.
They do so for many reasons.
No where on here will you see me saying today is the end of the world. If you say differently, then you are a liar.
ooooo poor little cry baby
You are the liar their are many post on differnt topic were you say one thing on a topic then go to anouther town and say the oppeset go back to your basment before I pull you punk card and show everyone who you are.
going down

United States

#13 Dec 21, 2012
Glad to see you are ok worried me for a min .
cowboy

Rozet, WY

#14 Dec 21, 2012
I have been prepping for at least two decades, thank you. We keep [Or try to keep) a two-year food supply. We have a never used kerosene stove and a supply of kerosene. We have a propane fridge in the garage. We have at least 100 gallon jugs of god water. We use them for stacking our canned goods shelves, etc
going down

United States

#15 Dec 21, 2012
cowboy wrote:
I have been prepping for at least two decades, thank you. We keep [Or try to keep) a two-year food supply. We have a never used kerosene stove and a supply of kerosene. We have a propane fridge in the garage. We have at least 100 gallon jugs of god water. We use them for stacking our canned goods shelves, etc
is that god water like holy water lmao?

“Use Your Prepper Sense”

Location hidden

#16 Dec 21, 2012
going down wrote:
<quoted text>ooooo poor little cry baby
You are the liar their are many post on differnt topic were you say one thing on a topic then go to anouther town and say the oppeset go back to your basment before I pull you punk card and show everyone who you are.
Show me one post from me scumbag where I made the claim today was the last day on earth? You can't.

Now, I have placed a few videos on here to educate you idiots.

You need to pull your head out of your ass, before I expose you.
going down

United States

#17 Dec 21, 2012
Jimmy Rants wrote:
<quoted text>
Show me one post from me scumbag where I made the claim today was the last day on earth? You can't.
show me one post were I said you you did.
Tell me somthing for starters rants did you not come on here and say Jimmys rants was made up and had no reflection of who you really are that you have many differnt names you us depending on the topic or your mood?
going down

United States

#18 Dec 21, 2012
Jimmy Rants wrote:
<quoted text>
you don't have it in you to expose me but be my guest go for it I don't have 10 personaltys I have nothing to hide pecker wood!

“Use Your Prepper Sense”

Location hidden

#19 Dec 21, 2012
going down wrote:
<quoted text>show me one post were I said you you did.
Tell me somthing for starters rants did you not come on here and say Jimmys rants was made up and had no reflection of who you really are that you have many differnt names you us depending on the topic or your mood?
Least that is clear now that I didn't make that claim of a doomsday being today, no matter who thinks I said that, when I didn't.

I have posted all of my user names when I come on Harlan Topix.

I also tell people it is me when I use another name, and that is rare. Let's be honest here.

Now, why are you on here not registered? You have many names as well, but you do not say who you really are, but I do. That is the difference between you and I. I am honest, you are not.

“Use Your Prepper Sense”

Location hidden

#20 Dec 21, 2012
going down wrote:
<quoted text>you don't have it in you to expose me but be my guest go for it I don't have 10 personaltys I have nothing to hide pecker wood!
Then why are you here unregister?

You're a liar.

Not coming in here a registered regular is my proof.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harlan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
***last post wins*** (May '11) 2 min Sharlene45 6,213
keep a word + drop a word (Nov '11) 50 min Doug77 4,264
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 57 min Mike Duquette 143,072
Add a Word Drop a word (Aug '10) 58 min Doug77 2,246
the music thread (Jan '12) 2 hr Sharlene45 1,520
Black bears 3 hr rob 9
Blair Paylake 3 hr curious 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Harlan Mortgages