Whats exactly is up with them?
soo

Baxter, KY

#2 Aug 4, 2009
I heard they have done it.
lol

Baxter, KY

#3 Aug 4, 2009
well, first she is all over her "best fried" and now is trying to get with Moose. I guess she ain't just full lezbo, bisexual!
Blahh

Harlan, KY

#4 Aug 4, 2009
Well first of all..whoever started this topic needs to learn how to spell her last name before starting shit. Second..she is not a fucking lesbian, she was just having fun and there is nothing wrong with that at all. And third..Moose is her friend and no they havent done anything. Who business is it anyways what she does. Seems to me like there is a little jealousy in the air. Its simply no ones business what she does and if it was..she would make it your damn business. So I would suggest that everyone mind their own business and leave her the hell alone and stop running their mouths. This is a bit ridiculous.
welllllllllll

Harlan, KY

#5 Aug 4, 2009
i know she has been screwing that tyler guy her so called "best friend" has been talking to.
i see becca and tyler out all the time together and then the nexy day hes with ashley. lmao
well

Baxter, KY

#6 Aug 4, 2009
welllllllllll wrote:
i know she has been screwing that tyler guy her so called "best friend" has been talking to.
i see becca and tyler out all the time together and then the nexy day hes with ashley. lmao
Are u talking about Tyler Rice?I heard they were talking but, i don't know about anymore.But i have seen them together too, yet i have never seen him and Ashley out together. Hell, maybe her and Ashley just like to share they're boyfriends lmao.
Becca Blakley

Baxter, KY

#7 Aug 4, 2009
Funny.
Another one already.
Gosh, i must be really popular.
& me and Tyler Rice aren't talking and we never fucked.
But, if we did, its none of ur business.
& who cares about me and Moose god, if we want to date i think we can and we will, no matter who likes it so get over it!
Beccas new BFF

Winchester, KY

#8 Aug 4, 2009
This is crazy. Tyler Rice is hott, but no they arent talking, and they didnt have sex neither and if you are talkin about Tyler Witt, they havent neither! Why do you all have to start another topic about her? are you the one in love with her and wishin it was you? she isnt a lesbian neither, or bisexual. She loves the guys and apparently the guys love her 2. So, thats whats up!!!!!
Richard

United States

#9 Aug 4, 2009
I do believe i will tell chrissy about this thread. her daughter should not be slandered nor should she be using this kind of language.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harlan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 56 min dollarsbill 132,161
Marie Grubbs aint much 1 hr Bum 8
motorcycle club 1 hr Dave 3
stray cat 4 hr Bree_Z 17
blind faith 4 hr pusherman_ 30
thank you 5 hr Bree_Z 2
my opinion on Erie Neff and his wife 8 hr Someone who cares 8
Harlan Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Harlan People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Harlan News, Events & Info