Jimmy Rants Created More Bullshit in 2012 Than Obama

Posted in the Harlan Forum

lol

Somerset, KY

#1 Oct 8, 2012
Man those dumocrats live in fantasy land. What a bunch of liars and bullshitters!
PIPEBOMB

Middlesboro, KY

#2 Oct 10, 2012
Dumbo Rants is obama's f*ck buddyy

“"South of Southern”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#3 Oct 10, 2012
Jim LIED!

He DOES believe in a God. He just calls him Obama!

He follows Obama with a devotion thats hard to find in the most faithful of Christians.

I would hate to think that ANY an had a hold over me like Obama does Jimmy Rants and all the other stupid DUMBOCRATS!

Jackson, KY

#4 Oct 10, 2012
Obama reminds me of Charlie Manson same thing just different time, the only real comparison is how Obama has killed the economy

“Use Your Prepper Sense”

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#5 Oct 10, 2012
rawtruth wrote:
Jim LIED!
He DOES believe in a God. He just calls him Obama!
He follows Obama with a devotion thats hard to find in the most faithful of Christians.
I would hate to think that ANY an had a hold over me like Obama does Jimmy Rants and all the other stupid DUMBOCRATS!
Oh, but your head is not up Romney's ass?

$10.00 an hour tops! lmao

What are you people in southeastern KY going to do when they declare Obama the winner of the election?

I would say ....shit in your pants most likely.

“Use Your Prepper Sense”

Location hidden

#6 Oct 10, 2012
PIPEBOMB wrote:
Dumbo Rants is obama's f*ck buddyy
Do you have any idea how f@cking stupid you sound constantly?

“Use Your Prepper Sense”

Location hidden

#7 Oct 10, 2012
guest wrote:
Obama reminds me of Charlie Manson same thing just different time, the only real comparison is how Obama has killed the economy
Then I guess Bill Clinton was also like Charlie Manson?

You're an idiot.

Obama has us finally back in the pluses moron.
lol

Somerset, KY

#8 Oct 10, 2012
Jimmy has sat on more poles than Ryan Newman!
dumbo rants

Germany

#9 Oct 10, 2012
the obsession and lust that dumbo rants has for obama is very strange. he's clearly sexually attracted to obama. i bet dumbo rants has been watchlisted by the fbi for sending too many weird letters to the whitehouse.
kitty kat

Georgetown, KY

#10 Oct 11, 2012
Runts has a hard on for Nobama...a hard on, a hard on, a hard on.....poor old Runts....he ain't got nothin' but a great big ego, he's so stuck on himself, and an ugly old wife. She must just dissappear when she's around him, cause he would just suck the life right out of ya. He's got hands like an
ape, his thumb looks huge in his picture....yuk.
super ranger

London, KY

#11 Oct 11, 2012
rants cant create anything,he tells other peoples stories,thoughts and opinions.nothing original,like obama.he feeds off others replies and plays like he is superior in thinking.in real life i would say he has a napoleon complex and lives a lonely existence.probably in his moms basement playing with dolls.debate with him is futile,he will resort to childish name calling and fake polls,left wing articles and the famous "blame bush"crawdad tactic.i pity the poor sheep.

“Use Your Prepper Sense”

Location hidden

#12 Oct 11, 2012
super ranger wrote:
rants cant create anything,he tells other peoples stories,thoughts and opinions.nothing original,like obama.he feeds off others replies and plays like he is superior in thinking.in real life i would say he has a napoleon complex and lives a lonely existence.probably in his moms basement playing with dolls.debate with him is futile,he will resort to childish name calling and fake polls,left wing articles and the famous "blame bush"crawdad tactic.i pity the poor sheep.
If only you had a little proof, but you don't.

I live very well, thank you...and I own two houses, nor are they my mothers, bottom feeder.

You're such a moron.

Right now, you are wishing you could be like me, but you can't. Maybe next lifetime.
super ranger

London, KY

#14 Oct 11, 2012
Jimmy Rants wrote:
<quoted text>
If only you had a little proof, but you don't.
I live very well, thank you...and I own two houses, nor are they my mothers, bottom feeder.
You're such a moron.
Right now, you are wishing you could be like me, but you can't. Maybe next lifetime.
2 townhouses?then you must be rich.therefore you can afford to pay more taxes for us welfare,loving southeast ky,free medical uneducated,government program lovin hillbillies! thanks jimmie and thanks obama,,,,keep the free stuff comin.

Jackson, KY

#15 Oct 12, 2012
you can't count doll houses that you play with when no one is looking. i would say you do live well alot of welfare and foodstamps that's why your in love with Obama

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harlan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 min aWitchintheWoods 136,693
Who is the hooker in the white charger in wallins 12 min Mea Maxima Culpa 3
***last post wins*** (May '11) 1 hr MrsGladToBeMe 2,067
does anyone know mona lisa? (Nov '08) 2 hr Fact 3
Cassie renae Hall 3 hr Ron 7
carlie osborne is a lier to make people feel so... 3 hr truth teller 43
the music thread (Jan '12) 4 hr pusherman_ 1,222
More from around the web

Harlan People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]