who all know's Celeste fields?

Posted in the Harlan Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
who_cares 4 real

Middlesboro, KY

#1 Dec 3, 2012
just asking because she looks at me everytime i see her! heard she likes to cheat on her man. seen her at the v.f.w also and she was takeing some guy home, so if u have been with her and know what she is about write back.
Big willy

Harlan, KY

#2 Dec 3, 2012
She's a good time ! She rides along time too ;)
Mc big hammer

Harlan, KY

#3 Dec 3, 2012
She got 4 kids all different baby daddies
Ex boo

Harlan, KY

#4 Dec 3, 2012
All I'm saying is she has no gag reflex
big dick chuck

Harlan, KY

#5 Dec 3, 2012
I kno her well I took care of her when her m11an couldn't.

Clay City, KY

#6 Dec 3, 2012
Mc Hammer, evidentally you don't know what you are talking about cause all her kids are by the SAME man.
celeste fields

Harlan, KY

#7 Dec 3, 2012
Why is anybody worried about who I slept with is ur life so messed up that u need to worry about me??? Dang get a life..or ask me urself.
who_cares 4 real

Middlesboro, KY

#8 Dec 4, 2012
big DI$K CHUCK AND BIG WILLIE @ EX BOO FOR SURE MUST KNOW WHAT THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT NO GAG REFLEX MAN I GOTTA FIND OUT! AND BIG DI$K CHUCK HOW WAS IS? AND IF HER KIDS ARE BY THE SAME MAN SOUNDS LIKE SHE GOT LUCKY!!
love to ask you myself

Middlesboro, KY

#9 Dec 4, 2012
u said ask for urself do u have # so i can ask? reall like to know about the gag reflex can u suc# a big one and not gag and do u swallow??? and if so do u sell it also? if so i will send u my # and i will make u for get your man. me and ur ex boo and big di#c chuck can do a train if thats what u like sounds like u are willing to do anything:)
worried cousin

Jackson, KY

#10 Dec 4, 2012
well celetse what have you got yourself into young lady ! i told you to stop letting them guys run trains on you back in 1999 ! guess a hard head makes a soft behind ;)
who_cares 4 real

Middlesboro, KY

#11 Dec 4, 2012
she has been getting trains on her for a while now, now i would really like to talk to her the more i find out about her the more i wont to talk to her so what about the phone #??

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#12 Dec 5, 2012
She always thought she was a big bad ass. I dont see how any of those men could sleep with her. She is not pretty at all. Her face is f*cked up...I bet they have to put a pillow case over it.

Location hidden

#13 Dec 5, 2012
Must be some desperate men to have kids with her or even blow a kiss at her for that matter.
celeste fields

Harlan, KY

#14 Dec 5, 2012
Damn Ella seems to me ur a hater don't worry about me and if you don't like me then come see me.I don't claim to be a bad ass..I'M JUST NOT A PUNK ASS.I think this I real funny cause somebody is that worried about who I'm Fucking grow up and get a life I guess yall ain't getting none.Well I'm done with this cause this page ain't nothing but a bunch of punks that Don't like me cause they ain't me...Have a great day cause I am...
who_cares 4 real

Middlesboro, KY

#16 Dec 5, 2012
like i said just was asking did anyone know what she was about dident say she looks good or anything like that i just wont to be like ex boo @ big dick chuck and take care of her when her man cant and see if ex boo is right about the gag reflex she is on here and read what they put and dident say it wasent true so i would really like to find out can u take a big one and not gag and do u swallow u said ask u celeste if i wonted to know at the v.f.w u wasent acting like u have a man so is big dick chuck right can a big man take care of u if ur man is not? and how many kids does she have hopefully not alot because i bet her body looks awful and u looked like u had some alright tits do they sag and i dont wont to be u just in u
celeste fields

Harlan, KY

#17 Dec 5, 2012
Lmmao!!!!! Yall have fun I'm done...
who_ cares 4 real

Middlesboro, KY

#18 Dec 5, 2012
done ok u say ask u and now u are done if its funny it must be true can u not gag on me

Location hidden

#19 Dec 6, 2012
Why would ANYONE in the world hate on her? I don't think people understand what it means to HATE. In order to HATE, a person must have something that another person wants...and she has NOTHING that no other person wants or can't get.

Just look at her and her life. Where has she been? What has she done? What does she have? Think about that for a second,..because a second is all it takes.

Peace
who_ cares 4 real

Middlesboro, KY

#20 Dec 6, 2012
sounds like u might have a point ELLA i will find out soon enough im sure she sounds and acts like a wh@re everytime i see her so i know it wont be long until i f@uck her or at least test her gag reflex a drink or to and she will be takeing me home also i have seen that with my own eyes so ELLA i will let ya know she get on her saying ask for urself and i do that and she has nothing to say so she must be fake!!

Location hidden

#21 Dec 6, 2012
I don't care what she is like sexually....ALL IM SAYING is she is VERY UNNATTRACTIVE/UGLY and I can't understand why ANY man would want her because she is NOT pretty at all. I guess maybe she is trying to be like her cousin Jacqueline..but who knows or cares really? Not me.

You know things are really bad when men start looking at her. Of all the women in Harlan County to sleep with, they choose her.

Like I said, desperation seems to be running rampant.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harlan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 11 min Wes250 142,482
bisexual 22 min Zz 9
***last post wins*** (May '11) 30 min _FLATLINE-------- 5,584
Matt Beason is a State COPS RAT! (Margie Walt's... 1 hr resident 9
keep a word + drop a word (Nov '11) 2 hr _FLATLINE-------- 4,134
Word Association 3 hr want to know 712
the music thread (Jan '12) 5 hr Sharlene45 1,506
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Harlan Mortgages