First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Harlan, KY

#1 Mar 7, 2011
wondering

Garrettsville, OH

#3 Mar 7, 2011
how do u know?.....this don't say nothing or names just the pictures.
Harlan, KY

#4 Mar 7, 2011
over heard his family member talkin in walmart this morning.
ohno

Baxter, KY

#5 Mar 7, 2011
The dad or the son!
Harlan, KY

#6 Mar 7, 2011
he is in his 50s i am not sure who he had with him

Wallins Creek, KY

#7 Mar 7, 2011
I THOUGHT JR.AND BRYNE WAS BOTH IN DRUG CT.IT DOES NOT MATTER. JUST SET BACK AND WATCH AND SEE IF THIS IS TRUE.IF JR.GOES TO JAIL?.HE GOES IN AT 9:OO THAT NIGHT AND OUT AT 4:00 OCLOCK IN THE MORNING.ALL HE DOES IS SLEEPS THERE.HE HAS DONE MORE TO PEOPLE IN THIS CO.THEN ONE HUNDRED PEOPLE COULD DO,AND HE IS STILL BUYING AND SALEING.{OHNO}DOES IT MATTER IF IT WAS BRYNE OR JR?.DON'T GET ME WRONG I DON'T WANT TO SEE ANY BODY GET SHOT{BUT ENOUGH IS ENOUGH}
Harlan, KY

#8 Mar 7, 2011
i agree with u guest. its ashame that after all he has been through he is the same and will never change.
R U Sure

Harlan, KY

#9 Mar 7, 2011
R U sure this is the Junior Robbins from Evarts? The one that is in drug court? These are some pretty strong accusations, be sure before you post or you could end up in trouble
Proof Enough

Harlan, KY

#10 Mar 7, 2011
R U Sure wrote:
R U sure this is the Junior Robbins from Evarts? The one that is in drug court? These are some pretty strong accusations, be sure before you post or you could end up in trouble
Sheriff's officials are in the process of arresting two Kentucky men who they say broke into a Hawkins County home and started shooting at the homeowner.

It happened around 6 Sunday morning at a home on Light Road.

According to initial reports, 2 men and a woman broke into the home with guns drawn and began firing.

The home owner, Brandon Dykes, grabbed a rifle and shot back, injuring both men.

Hawkins County Sheriff Ronnie Lawson says this appears to be a drug deal that didn't go as planned and the Kentucky people had driven all the way to Dyke’s home to resolve the problem.

According to the sheriff, Dykes made a police report a few days before the shooting took place.

He claimed that a man named Jr. left threatening voicemails saying Dykes was going to get what was coming to him.

Deputies found out Cletus Robbins Jr. and Liston Josh Shepherd were the two who broke into home while another witness waited outside.

“Mr. Dykes had gotten $3,800 from one of these people and they came to get their money back,” explains Sheriff Lawson.“It's our understanding they were to purchase narcotics from Mr. Dykes.

Robbins Jr. and Shepherd will be arrested for armed robbery once they are released from the hospital.

They were both shot in the chest during the break in.

Dykes also faces charges stemming from the investigation.

Dykes allowed deputies to search his home, while inside they found multiple drugs and paraphernalia including acetaminophen, white powder, and crack pipes.

He's charged with possession of schedule four drugs, possession of legend drugs and possession of drug paraphernalia.
hahaha

London, KY

#11 Mar 7, 2011
If this is true then it must be Drug courts proudest moment...hahaahahah....drug court=Joke
Harlan, KY

#12 Mar 7, 2011
R U Sure wrote:
eat ur words now
Family

Winchester, KY

#13 Mar 7, 2011
Is this all you all have to do is sit back and post comments about people!!!!Harlan county is full of DRUG HEADS that are no better than Jr!!!The truth will come out and I guarantee there is more to the story!!!!No ONE deserves to be shot and left for DEAD!!!!!Maybe the ones posting this bullshit need to be shot and left for dead because im sure you are DRUG HEADS as well!!!!Maybe you idiots need to get JOBS instead of getting into someones business and posting shit that you have no clue about!!And for another thing if you can post all the negative comments leave your real name and stop being such a PUSSY!!!!!
uh lol

Harlan, KY

#14 Mar 7, 2011
I'm sure we would have different opinions if somebody broke into his home, shot him, then left him for dead. If he ever broke in on me he wouldn't make it out alive. Then again he wouldn't break in on me because I don't use or sell drugs.
Family

Winchester, KY

#15 Mar 7, 2011
IF your so bad leave your real name!!1
Family

Winchester, KY

#16 Mar 7, 2011
Guest wrote:
I THOUGHT JR.AND BRYNE WAS BOTH IN DRUG CT.IT DOES NOT MATTER. JUST SET BACK AND WATCH AND SEE IF THIS IS TRUE.IF JR.GOES TO JAIL?.HE GOES IN AT 9:OO THAT NIGHT AND OUT AT 4:00 OCLOCK IN THE MORNING.ALL HE DOES IS SLEEPS THERE.HE HAS DONE MORE TO PEOPLE IN THIS CO.THEN ONE HUNDRED PEOPLE COULD DO,AND HE IS STILL BUYING AND SALEING.{OHNO}DOES IT MATTER IF IT WAS BRYNE OR JR?.DON'T GET ME WRONG I DON'T WANT TO SEE ANY BODY GET SHOT{BUT ENOUGH IS ENOUGH}
I think you may need to go back to school and learn how to write a correct sentence and spell!!!!
uh lol

Harlan, KY

#17 Mar 7, 2011
I never said I was bad but I would shoot anybody that broke into my home.
justawondering

Harlan, KY

#18 Mar 7, 2011
Proof Enough wrote:
<quoted text>Sheriff's officials are in the process of arresting two Kentucky men who they say broke into a Hawkins County home and started shooting at the homeowner.
It happened around 6 Sunday morning at a home on Light Road.
According to initial reports, 2 men and a woman broke into the home with guns drawn and began firing.
The home owner, Brandon Dykes, grabbed a rifle and shot back, injuring both men.
Hawkins County Sheriff Ronnie Lawson says this appears to be a drug deal that didn't go as planned and the Kentucky people had driven all the way to Dyke’s home to resolve the problem.
According to the sheriff, Dykes made a police report a few days before the shooting took place.
He claimed that a man named Jr. left threatening voicemails saying Dykes was going to get what was coming to him.
Deputies found out Cletus Robbins Jr. and Liston Josh Shepherd were the two who broke into home while another witness waited outside.
“Mr. Dykes had gotten $3,800 from one of these people and they came to get their money back,” explains Sheriff Lawson.“It's our understanding they were to purchase narcotics from Mr. Dykes.
Robbins Jr. and Shepherd will be arrested for armed robbery once they are released from the hospital.
They were both shot in the chest during the break in.
Dykes also faces charges stemming from the investigation.
Dykes allowed deputies to search his home, while inside they found multiple drugs and paraphernalia including acetaminophen, white powder, and crack pipes.
He's charged with possession of schedule four drugs, possession of legend drugs and possession of drug paraphernalia.
which website did you find that on? the other link just says "two unknow men" or whatever.

Harlan, KY

#19 Mar 7, 2011
I just went to the first link and hit refresh and it popped up. It was also on the 6:00 news. A tennessee channel, but I don't know which one.
Proof Enough

Harlan, KY

#20 Mar 7, 2011
justawondering wrote:
<quoted text>
which website did you find that on? the other link just says "two unknow men" or whatever.
http://www2.tricities.com/news /2011/mar/07/update-arrests-wa rrants-issued-hawkins-county-h ome-ar-888915/
uh lol

Harlan, KY

#21 Mar 7, 2011
they got the update from here http://www2.tricities.com/news/2011/mar/07/up...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harlan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Add a Word Drop a word (Aug '10) 6 min Jimi Live 1,958
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 17 min Athenesword 141,333
keep a word + drop a word (Nov '11) 30 min _FLATLINE-------- 3,965
***last post wins*** (May '11) 52 min Wabbit 4,120
Word Association 1 hr cathouse cowboy 609
devil jim turner (Jun '10) 1 hr Uhm 126
milfs bored women 2 hr ron 5
More from around the web

Harlan People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Harlan Mortgages