harlan dc past inmate search

harlan dc past inmate search

Posted in the Harlan Forum

unknown

Harlan, KY

#1 Mar 3, 2012
How do you view past inmates on Harlan dc? Since it has changed I can't figure it out.
listen to people

Baxter, KY

#2 Mar 3, 2012
Are you trying to see if what your best friend is trying to tell you is true.
unknown

Harlan, KY

#3 Mar 3, 2012
All I want is someone who might know to tell me how to view past inmates. It has nothing to do with anything else, smartallec!!!

“Wasting time like it was free”

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#4 Mar 4, 2012
Click Current Inmates on the jail site.
Click the little Options down arrow which is right next to the Search button.
Click on Search Type and pick All or Released Inmates.
Then while still under Options put a check next to Search Date Range.
Then pick a Begin Book Date, and a End Book Date.
Now put a a first and last name in the search boxes, and click on search.

Hope this helps.
4thefamilies

United States

#5 Mar 4, 2012
I think all jail sites should be updated and dead inmates pictures and names should be removed.
Just Me

United States

#6 Mar 4, 2012
4thefamilies,
I almost tend to agree with you. But then again, there's a price to pay for crime.
4thefamilies

United States

#7 Mar 4, 2012
Just Me wrote:
4thefamilies,
I almost tend to agree with you. But then again, there's a price to pay for crime.
But why waste space they need the website to focus on the real problems that are still alive.I see you point as well.If they were alive they definitely need to be on the site but the space needs to be filled with the problems in society at the moment.They need current pictures so people can be aware of the real threats
Just Me

United States

#8 Mar 4, 2012
Out of respect for the dead, who are not hear to tell their side of the story, yes, I'd say remove their pictures and info.

No need to leave the stuff up there so others can use it to further harm the person's reputation after they are gone.
4thefamilies

United States

#9 Mar 4, 2012
Just Me wrote:
Out of respect for the dead, who are not hear to tell their side of the story, yes, I'd say remove their pictures and info.
No need to leave the stuff up there so others can use it to further harm the person's reputation after they are gone.
Yes, it keeps the site current as well.
4thefamilies

United States

#10 Mar 4, 2012
Just Me wrote:
That is exactly the point.
Wondering

Baxter, KY

#11 Mar 4, 2012
I also don't see why they leave pics up there of people who have been aquitted or charges dropped. Seems to me that they are innocent and they pics need to be removed.
LoveMyMiner

Anderson, SC

#12 Mar 7, 2012
Regardless of if they have been acquitted they were still arrested and taken to dc. That's the record, and maybe it was because they were in the wrong place at the wrong time but if they were doing nothing wrong they won't go there again. It's a lesson learned. I also think if someone has died they should take down their info. What's the point??
Blc

Baxter, KY

#13 Mar 7, 2012
Who cares?????????? Gosh, If you have never been in jail then you are probably just good at what you do and have never been caught!! I'm sure everyone has done something worth going to jail over!!!!! Stop judging everyone else!!
LoveMyMiner

Anderson, SC

#14 Mar 7, 2012
I've never been to jail and have Never done anything to go to jail for not even a speeding ticket. I'm not perfect but I know that everybody on this planet doesn't go to jail at one point in their life. My husband and I have both managed to get through life without trouble because our parents managed to do the same and taught us how to act.
LoveMyMiner

Anderson, SC

#15 Mar 7, 2012
I'm just saying that the dc website is a record of arrests and not convictions.

United States

#16 Mar 7, 2012
Blc wrote:
Who cares?????????? Gosh, If you have never been in jail then you are probably just good at what you do and have never been caught!! I'm sure everyone has done something worth going to jail over!!!!! Stop judging everyone else!!
Not true. Not true at all. There are many of us who just do not break the law, so we don't end up on there. I'm a grown adult man with 40+ years in Harlan Co., and I've avoided being on there by not breaking the law. It's not very hard to do. You don't drink and drive, you don't deal or do drugs, and you don't rob, rape or murder anyone, and it's real easy to stay out of jail.
LoveMyMiner

Anderson, SC

#17 Mar 7, 2012
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>Not true. Not true at all. There are many of us who just do not break the law, so we don't end up on there. I'm a grown adult man with 40+ years in Harlan Co., and I've avoided being on there by not breaking the law. It's not very hard to do. You don't drink and drive, you don't deal or do drugs, and you don't rob, rape or murder anyone, and it's real easy to stay out of jail.
thank goodness I knew I wasn't the only one!! You forgot stealing in that lol! People make something so simple into something so complicated...
LoveMyMiner

Anderson, SC

#18 Mar 7, 2012
Sorry I see don't rob now on a second look lol
Wondering

Baxter, KY

#19 Mar 8, 2012
All it takes is someone lying on a person to get them put in jail. They don't really look at the person getting the warrant or if it is true until they go to court. Those are the ones who are innocent and need to have the pics removed.
Wondering

Baxter, KY

#20 Mar 8, 2012
I also think that the person who told the lie in the first place should have their pics put up there and placed in jail for making a false complaint. The courts never go back and make it right.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harlan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lone mt processing 1 hr nooneinparticular 8
Eye Doctors 3 hr Mark mark 11
Ashley cawood 5 hr Guest 44
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 16 hr DrDoc 159,484
Abilene Baptist Church in Evans GA: Promoting R... 20 hr yep 5
Justin and Kevin Long from Smith Mon Sad 13
New girl at huddle house Mon Need to know 13

Harlan Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Harlan Mortgages