Gap boy

Junction City, KY

#1 Apr 17, 2012
Anybody remember partying at Garys Lounge in the 70s?
80s man

Waco, KY

#2 Apr 17, 2012
Oh yeah. The place was packed every Friday night! Actually was a very nice spot for the time and the area. Can still remember the songs and faces.
cranks man

Macon, GA

#3 Apr 18, 2012
fun fun fun and more fun what more can i say titties ass and young girls.jc
Gap boy

Junction City, KY

#4 Apr 18, 2012
Anyone remember a chick named Robin who used to come to Garys? She would stay with a relative down on the left in Harlan. You took a left on a one way bridge and there was a 2 story white building that she stayed at.
dang

Hyden, KY

#5 Apr 18, 2012
I banged a many girl in that parking lot when I was a teenager....aahhhhh...the good ole days!
sonofabitch

Macon, GA

#6 Apr 18, 2012
dont talk about mom like that.
hhh

Harlan, KY

#7 Apr 18, 2012
Only thing u bang was probaly youself
trailer trash

Harlan, KY

#8 Apr 19, 2012
loved the lounge,and it was a good place to hang out,dance,and party a lil bit. we had a crew,and would go about every fri,sat night
girlfriend

Winchester, KY

#9 Apr 20, 2012
yes i was there every weekend to, me and some friends, those were the days!
Doda all the day long

Harrogate, TN

#10 Apr 20, 2012
Gap boy wrote:
Anybody remember partying at Garys Lounge in the 70s?
Yep, was really fun place to go and the roller Skating ring next door if you were into that or had kids in the family that like to go. I took a many of dates there as well. Was fun and well main ran over all.
guest11

Hazard, KY

#11 Apr 20, 2012
nowadays, we don't have anywhere cool to hang out so we just do pills and get drunk on bootleg liquor! Let our imaginations take us to Gary's Lounge! You people talking about the "good old days" are PATHETIC! Why don't you do something constructive for your county?
Hopefully

Cumberland, KY

#12 Apr 20, 2012
Hopefully soon they will be opening the bowling alley or whatever in the old Ace Brothers building near Save-A-Lot... Think it is suppose to be called Hambrick's or something like that. Hope it does open.
yeah

Harlan, KY

#13 Apr 20, 2012
I remember the Lounge really well. Good music back then and good friends and alot of good dancing!!!
Mtn boy

Junction City, KY

#14 Apr 24, 2012
The ky chicks were so hot.....whew!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harlan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 6 hr CCzar 166,491
Add a Word Drop a word (Aug '10) 7 hr Doug77 5,156
keep a word + drop a word (Nov '11) 9 hr -Glinda- 5,764
why are christians hypocrits? (May '15) 12 hr justjaded 17
Needing a female third for fun 18 hr Big mike 5
Haunted Places in Harlan County. (Mar '11) 18 hr Loyall 32
Looking for female toy schnauzer 19 hr Ang 1

Harlan Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance