What will you redneck republican [email protected]..

What will you redneck republican [email protected] going to do....

Posted in the Harlan Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last

“Use Your Prepper Sense”

Since: Sep 09

In Your Head

#1 Oct 6, 2012
When Obama wins reelection in November?

You're going to $h!t. That's what you right wing, radical, redneck, c0cker [email protected] are going to do. LMAO

The black guy WILL beat Romney, the magical underwear wearing, flip flopper.

You red state people are [email protected] once again for 4 more years!

Like I said, if Romney wins, I will never post here again.

A gift from me to you.

If Obama wins, that's my gift.
PIPEBOMB

Mayfield, KY

#2 Oct 6, 2012
Haha,,jimbo and obama gone for good after november!! HELL YEAHHH! Romney tore obama's ass up in the debate just like he will next month!!
IND

Hyden, KY

#3 Oct 6, 2012
PIPEBOMB wrote:
Haha,,jimbo and obama gone for good after november!! HELL YEAHHH! Romney tore obama's ass up in the debate just like he will next month!!
dream on dude ,you have no hand in this .watch us IND.elect a president. don't count any one out.not healthy for you dude.

“Use Your Prepper Sense”

In Your Head

#5 Oct 6, 2012
PIPEBOMB wrote:
I'll be here because Obama is going to stay in the White House for 4 more years.

If I am wrong about Obama, and I am not, You'll never hear from Jimmy Rants again.

You bastards would miss me.
mamamia

Richmond, KY

#6 Oct 7, 2012
If he wins jimmy I will cry... I'm serious... I'm so worried about my kids future, its no laughing matter!
lol

London, KY

#7 Oct 7, 2012
Jimmy Rants wrote:
When Obama wins reelection in November?
You're going to $h!t. That's what you right wing, radical, redneck, c0cker [email protected] are going to do. LMAO
The black guy WILL beat Romney, the magical underwear wearing, flip flopper.
You red state people are [email protected] once again for 4 more years!
Like I said, if Romney wins, I will never post here again.
A gift from me to you.
If Obama wins, that's my gift.
First, I was a democrat until you fools elected hussein, but never again. We will do just what the rest of you will, watch prices and debt climb like a stealth fighter in retreat, discover he lied again, and maybe even get to see the fall of the USA! There you go you shithead! Go for it coonbats!
lol

London, KY

#8 Oct 7, 2012
Jimmy's and Barrack,s mothers dated the same guys in school! Tall, DARK and stupid!

“Use Your Prepper Sense”

In Your Head

#9 Oct 7, 2012
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
First, I was a democrat until you fools elected hussein, but never again. We will do just what the rest of you will, watch prices and debt climb like a stealth fighter in retreat, discover he lied again, and maybe even get to see the fall of the USA! There you go you shithead! Go for it coonbats!
Thank you for leaving the Democratic Party.

We only want intelligent, educated, 21st Century, savvy people, not throwbacks and bottom feeders.

“Use Your Prepper Sense”

In Your Head

#10 Oct 7, 2012
mamamia wrote:
If he wins jimmy I will cry... I'm serious... I'm so worried about my kids future, its no laughing matter!
Honestly, your worry should be with Congress...the real power.
foodie

Pineville, KY

#11 Oct 7, 2012
I want Rants to keep on bragging...he'll be off here after nov 5...yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Romney had Nobama for lunch at the debate...what do you have to say for your great leader not being able to debate? Rants is just another double talking low down piece of sh!t.

“Use Your Prepper Sense”

In Your Head

#12 Oct 7, 2012
foodie wrote:
I want Rants to keep on bragging...he'll be off here after nov 5...yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Romney had Nobama for lunch at the debate...what do you have to say for your great leader not being able to debate? Rants is just another double talking low down piece of sh!t.
Before you start looking more stupid than you already are, let's have the election first dingbat.

That debate is one of 3 moonbat.

Romney gained 2 points, Obama one.

This means Obama still is beating your precious Mormon candidate.

If Romney is our new elected president, Jimmy Rants will not post in the Harlan Forum EVER again.

If Obama wins, why don't you stay out as well?
lol

London, KY

#13 Oct 7, 2012
I guess we will just sit around and look at that picture of Jimmy's wife so we can stay to sick to eat since we will be unemployed!
justme

Lexington, KY

#14 Oct 7, 2012
I think it's hilarious that you post this--> "We only want intelligent, educated, 21st Century, savvy people, not throwbacks and bottom feeders."

After posting this--> "You're going to $h!t. That's what you right wing, radical, redneck, c0cker [email protected] are going to do."

I can just see you sitting there foaming at the mouth, desperate for some attention. Jimmy you'd piss me off if you weren't such a pathetic internet troll. LMFAO

“Use Your Prepper Sense”

In Your Head

#15 Oct 7, 2012
justme wrote:
I think it's hilarious that you post this--> "We only want intelligent, educated, 21st Century, savvy people, not throwbacks and bottom feeders."
After posting this--> "You're going to $h!t. That's what you right wing, radical, redneck, c0cker [email protected] are going to do."
I can just see you sitting there foaming at the mouth, desperate for some attention. Jimmy you'd piss me off if you weren't such a pathetic internet troll. LMFAO
It's better to be pissed off than pissed on.

Nah, I do not need attention like you think I do.

I am Harlan Topix, and I am God of this cesspool.
IND

Hyden, KY

#16 Oct 7, 2012
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
haa are you a american? then you should know that the commodity mkt. is owned by the repub.s the energy mkt. and food mkt. they raise prices on you when its in their best line of duty.like getting their man elected Romney.the president has no role in the price of commodities the repubs took them with the caps that Bill Clinton had on gas and drugs. was removed .its the owners of them mkts. making things bad for you and me not the president its their propaganda that they depend on. lies to fool you with. don't fall for that shi-.you be a dummy. give this president 4 more yrs he will get rid them rascals for good. they will have to pay their fair share of the taxes for our great nation we have here.be a smart American not a dummy.

“Use Your Prepper Sense”

In Your Head

#17 Oct 7, 2012
lol wrote:
I guess we will just sit around and look at that picture of Jimmy's wife so we can stay to sick to eat since we will be unemployed!
What picture? The one you copied and printed out so you can jerk off to it every 15 minutes until your brains explode?

You're an idiot.

My wife is gorgeous.
John Alcock

Midlothian, TX

#18 Oct 7, 2012
Conservatives who live in a bubble listening to Rush, Hannity, Beck etc will be in a state of shock when Obama is reelected. They don't realize that a majority of Americans don't ride the negativity train. The country is not all doom and gloom. Most of us get up and go to work everyday. We support our families, pay the bills and life is good. But when you listen to "the sky is falling" all day, well, life seems miserable.
IND

Hyden, KY

#20 Oct 7, 2012
John Alcock wrote:
Conservatives who live in a bubble listening to Rush, Hannity, Beck etc will be in a state of shock when Obama is reelected. They don't realize that a majority of Americans don't ride the negativity train. The country is not all doom and gloom. Most of us get up and go to work everyday. We support our families, pay the bills and life is good. But when you listen to "the sky is falling" all day, well, life seems miserable.
o boy my goodness you have hit the nail on the head.but the sky is only falling for them.and it is. and you and me going make it hit harder.you not alone my friend many millions are on your side.we will get the job done watch the elections.
PIPEBOMB

Mayfield, KY

#21 Oct 8, 2012
IND wrote:
<quoted text>dream on dude ,you have no hand in this .watch us IND.elect a president. don't count any one out.not healthy for you dude.
Hahaha the IND party is DEAD never Has there been an independent president and there never will be so why don't you take your dead and forgotten party and shut the h*ll up!
tommy

Gaithersburg, MD

#23 Oct 8, 2012
Jimmy...I think at this point most people can visibly see how fragile your mental state has become. I think most people would agree with me that you need to have immediate psychiatric help. You have already gone through denial, and are now entering anger. Once that is over, you can begin the healing process of acceptance that Mitt Romney is by far the better person to lead this nation. Years of liberal dribble will be hard to expunge from your fragile psyche, but with your deep latent belief in God (which you currently believe in but falsely deny), I believe you will achieve enlightenment. Final word: because of the desperate, inarticulate drivel you are writing, I fear that you have lost it Jimmy! If you can’t afford a therapist, you might try prayer, meditation, or reading the bible. Although most people are saying bad things about you, I think deep down they feel sorry for you. Once the person has reached zero, the only way to go is up. Romney/Ryan 2012!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harlan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr CriminalForever 151,975
men who have sex with prostitutes .... (Oct '09) 4 hr Ricky 56
Leslie Stevens raided 6 hr Ricky 5
***last post wins*** (May '11) 8 hr Sharlene45 16,754
the music thread (Jan '12) 10 hr seriously the ori... 2,684
chad shannon 11 hr jeff 19
News Country music artist returns to Harlan after re... (Mar '11) 22 hr Lil Opry fan 2

Harlan Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Harlan Mortgages