Sheriffs office
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Truth

Prestonsburg, KY

#43 Jan 29, 2013
Haha wrote:
I think all the little deputies will go down along with the good ol sheriff!!! To much going on here lately especially with one of the new deputies that recently was part of a shoot out!!! I mean what happen to that thread on topixs why does everything keep getting deleted if all these rumors weren't true why do they worry so much about ppl reading them???
Well for one thing,lies and rumors do way more damage than the truth.And besides,lies are much more spicy and people don't like the truth,lol.Get a life moron :)
Truth

Prestonsburg, KY

#44 Jan 29, 2013
wondering wrote:
Why did Marvin J never get in trouble for taking that woman he was cheating with into a school "full of children" when the woman's supposed "armed" husband was looking for them?? If that's not endangering the welfare of a minor I don't know what is...
We are sorry your wife got out of control ???? She has to get it somewhere,lol
Truth

Prestonsburg, KY

#45 Jan 29, 2013
yep wrote:
Our "faithful" sheriff (lmao) will see no punishment, nor will any of his little dumbputies... But, that's Harlan... The (good ole boys) system at its best
I love Harlan ♥ ♥ ♥
William

Hungary

#46 Jan 29, 2013
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>Some people work and have a spouse that works for a living to.Not like some of you morons that set in front of a computer all day just looking to start lies & rumors.Get a life & a job :)
My job is on the computer all day and at night too sometimes, so i guess i do have a job and a life, but truth is truth. Take up for the little lying, thieving, no good for nothing pigs if ya want, i'll just sit back and watch it all unfold and laugh. lol....
William

Hungary

#47 Jan 29, 2013
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>Well for one thing,lies and rumors do way more damage than the truth.And besides,lies are much more spicy and people don't like the truth,lol.Get a life moron :)
Ever stop and think that maybe we do want to destroy someone with either truth or rumors? I mean i spend most of my day on the computer doing just that, and get paid quiet well for it as well. lol..Now who's the moron?
William

Hungary

#48 Jan 29, 2013
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>I love Harlan &#9829; &#9829; &#9829;
I love Harlan also, and that's why i will do everything i can to make sure this all stays out in the open, even if i have to dedicate a website to the whole situation and publish it worldwide. Trust me when i'm done this week with all this, the whole world will be watching..I love helping rid the world of corruption.
Wondering

Prestonsburg, KY

#49 Jan 30, 2013
I agree with William!!!! If it wasn't the truth Truth you wouldn't get do defensive about it so that tells me you must be the little dumputie that was involved in the shoot out or did u have to get your mamaw ops I mean wife lmao to defend you!!! You ain't nothing but a punk ass who thinks he's a hard ads bc he's got a gun and a badge!!! Ill be glad when you punks get out of office actually a bunch of os men around Harlan will be glad!!! All u punk ass cops are good for is trying to sleep with everyone's woman.......
who cares

Mount Vernon, KY

#50 Jan 31, 2013
ForUsAll wrote:
<quoted text>
Post !0??? Jaguars ?? Detective ?? Hmmm, who are you talking about and how is he connected to the Sheriffs office. Just wondering?
All are x deputies
Ridgeway Boy

Arkadelphia, AR

#51 Jan 31, 2013
Bill thomas wrote:
when you get on Topix and bad mouth someone just be a man and put your name so we can believe what you are saying or elseeway it's all lies.
You obviously have never lived or dealt with the local or county police units in Harlan County, to place your real name would get your butt locked up for some made up charge. I don't live in Harlan County any longer, but spent my youth there and know how the system works, got money, do pretty much what you want to!!
FYI

Tazewell, TN

#52 Jan 31, 2013
Somebody took the money.$20,000 ...... That was no accident!!! Somebody's going down!:p
haha

Mount Vernon, KY

#53 Feb 1, 2013
Nothing you can do, and with what is going on at the state and federal government, why would anyone care about this little problem? This is like a penny in the Atlantic ocean compared to what is going on in this country!!!
Too Funny

Norman, AR

#54 Feb 1, 2013
mike wrote:
well its on wymt so its not just something someone made up on topix. by the way where did that money go. it didn't just get up and walk out by itself. and by having post deleted from here shows there must be truth to whats being said.
Yeah, but good luck getting to the truth here in Harlan......
Lilly P Bedwetter

Somerset, KY

#55 Feb 1, 2013
Too Funny wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, but good luck getting to the truth here in Harlan......
You got that right!
hmm

Winchester, KY

#56 Feb 4, 2013
This thread is slowly disappearing, as is the actual story... Once again nothing will be done
spectator

Winchester, KY

#57 Feb 5, 2013
Why are they saying the investigation is on hold?? I knew these pos crooked spawns of satan would get away with this sh!t
the dukes

Winchester, KY

#58 Feb 6, 2013
If this was Hazzard county this woulda never happened... Ole Rosco P. woulda made damn sure of that guig, guig, guig

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harlan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
chad shannon 45 min Dragon land 3
Mark Sawaf Harlan Counseling ..arrested 2 hr Inbred 8
Word Association (Feb '15) 2 hr Dont_You_Dare 1,332
Add a Word Drop a word (Aug '10) 3 hr Dont_You_Dare 4,240
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 hr ChromiuMan 148,847
Anyone know Elizabeth hensley from como care ?? 4 hr Harlan CO man 4
jimmy carmical (Dec '14) 7 hr classmate 5
***last post wins*** (May '11) 9 hr Sharlene45 15,710
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Harlan Mortgages