Comments
1 - 20 of 32 Comments Last updated Nov 22, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
tim smith

London, KY

#1 Apr 17, 2010
he beats his kids when he has no pot and he beats his wife 2. he is a retarded man. and somebody needs 2 do something about him doing that to his family. he is a low life peace of crap.

Since: Mar 10

Kentucky

#2 Apr 17, 2010
tim smith wrote:
he beats his kids when he has no pot and he beats his wife 2. he is a retarded man. and somebody needs 2 do something about him doing that to his family. he is a low life peace of crap.
WHO?

Since: Mar 10

Kentucky

#3 Apr 17, 2010
MY apoligizes I thought I was somewhere else. Its late and I'm tired, What do you people want from me? LOL I'm kidding I did think I was somewhere else.
debbie rouses sister

United States

#4 Apr 17, 2010
bill witt.was a women beating piece of shit and i can see he still is . he was with my sister long enough to get her 5 kids 2 of wich he denies .he beat her all the time and the sorry ass polce in harlan city did not a dam thing about it she finnally had to leave town with only one child because of that trash .now he lives with a nasty whore who is just as much trash as he is you know who you are ginger lamb i hope he kicks youre ass too u deserve it bitch .
know what talking about

Harlan, KY

#5 Apr 17, 2010
wait a minute you low life the welfare took those boys from her and gave them too bill because your sister was beating on them and leaving them by thierself when they were one two and three years old when bill was at work he come home from work and find those kids by thier self in an nasty house and for the other two they did not belong to bill dna was done to prove that she got those too out whoreing around with you those boys are grown now and dont want anything to do with her.
the watcher

Garrettsville, OH

#6 Apr 18, 2010
I know Bill in my younger days he was a bully, I just wish now he would step to me, he would get it back and then some, times have changed you low life piece of S*** keep on beating kids but dont ever step to me.
know what talking about

Harlan, KY

#7 Apr 18, 2010
let me tell you watcher why dont you put your name up here and step it to bill.funny how you call him a child beater when his boys are eighteen nineteen and twenty taers old and you might have to prove this in court Jimmy and Robin.
meee

United States

#8 Feb 12, 2011
i like to no how you can set back an take your mother's check and all your kides check an nothin's never done about it if any body else would be doing it they would be investigated an put in jail then he gose an still's he's mother's medication an sells it the doctors has been told an wont do nothin about it hes got a drunk there livin with him named chester millar drows ssi an dont even report that he stays on the phone ratin ppl out but he dose more drugs then any body
else beats his wife any childern but she need to be beat but the kids dont

speackin in witch

ginger lamb,america lawson,kelly ray,chester,bj,robert all drows in come an never has been reported
MMMMM

Harlan, KY

#9 Feb 13, 2011
Let me tell you something Boog and Paul Wayne you better be able to prove what you say and i know this is you putting this stuff up here if you paid for the stuff you put in his name you would'nt be on here talking about him only one stealing anything and doing drugs are you two and maybe the welfare should check in on you and see how you treat those childern and what type of drugs your doing you nasty wh*re.and Bill should call HUD and report you and Paul Wayne living together and him working in the Coal Mines keeping my eyes on you you trashy ho living with a child!!!!
MMMMM

Harlan, KY

#10 Feb 13, 2011
Paul Wayne Rouse who is Bill Witt son lives with a40yr old ho that can't get a real man because she's to damn nasty only thing that would have her is a little boy who does'nt care what they live like and she draws food stamps he workds and she gets HUD so i will just put you up here on topic to Boog your the one who needs check in on and Bill don't have any kids those boys are grown raise you on little B and don't be sticking that nose up other peoples ass keep up your on stinkingass you fat wh8re
Long time Friend

Harlan, KY

#11 Feb 15, 2011
Get a life people. Those (Kids) are almost Grown Anyway, If he Beat them then Why wasnt something said about it years ago? Ive known all of them Since They was Kids, and I never Heard anything like that. I think people just need to mind there own business.
Weezer

Baxter, KY

#12 Feb 15, 2011
I that billy witt you talking about? That runs around with a OLD woman called Paula?
lol

Harlan, KY

#13 Feb 15, 2011
No it's not Billy who runs with no Paula dummy can you read.and Boog Paul Wayne and Heather Stidham are all a bunch of nasty people if you don't believe it go ask the woman up in Cawood that lived across the street from them she will tell you what they do and them poor kids all of them need taking from Boog and Heather nasty is all i can say about them.
lol

Harlan, KY

#15 Feb 16, 2011
meee you need to go back and get your education because it's hard to read what you've said in your post recheck and see what you wrote instead of living with that nasty hag get a life and a woman your age.and she was screwing with you when Ronnie was at work who do you think she's screwing when your at work Paul Wayne onced a cheat always a cheat!!!
Hah

Harlan, KY

#16 Feb 16, 2011
Looks like you need to go back and get you an education also. Your entire post is basically one big run on sentence. Maybe you should google grammer before you start running your mouth.Just for the record "Onced" isn't a word.I'm guessing you are a moonbat hillbilly too huh? Looks like it.
well well

United States

#17 Feb 16, 2011
Poor Ginger Lamb, is this the only life you have, to set on your fat ass and talk about people on topix all day??? Your the only nasty bitch I know that don't deserve to have custody of your kids, Hell you gave Deborah away for money, and still claming her on your foodstamps and ktap ...then you keep saying how nasty boog and heather are, well if thats the case why do you send cecil to her house all the time? If i were you ginger I'd keep boogs name outta your mouth, cause she's a big ole bitch, and she might just bust your mouth for you, hell heather might even get you who knows!! But you can believe that Karma is a bitch and it will come back on you.
LOL

Harlan, KY

#18 Feb 17, 2011
Well honey this is no Ginger and Booger face don't scare me one bit let the big bitch
come on and for Heather i would stomp a hole in the ground with that eat up ho
LOL

Harlan, KY

#19 Feb 17, 2011
Where in the hell do you see onced at your stupidBoogerface.
Hah

Harlan, KY

#20 Feb 17, 2011
What you can't read now either. "Onced" a cheat always a cheat? I think you just need to shut your mouth until you learn how to spell, and how to read. Maybe you should just get that Hooked on Phonix I hear it does wonders for people like you. And I dont know who the hell, Booger is but my name isn't Booger.
lol

Harlan, KY

#21 Feb 17, 2011
You are the trash of the earth BOOGE what ever you call yourself and hell i don't need to get no hook on phonix your the one hook on something and it's not phonix it's little boys you like turning agaist thier family you started this bull crapping topix so now you are going to get whats coming to you and no this is not Bill or Ginger and you better watch your mouth because your fixing to get yourself and Paul Wayne in trouble.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harlan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 5 min truth 151,097
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 13 min Hells sword 1,245
Steve rollover 32 min Toxic 1
I am Wiki Hillbilly 1 hr GANNY 4
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr Horatio 130,467
Kelly Shelton, Easter Sunday and the State Police 3 hr guest 17
fight at walmart 3 hr Rodknee 20
Luttrell arrested again Wed johnnyjumpup1 34
concerned person of harlan Wed Loser 3
•••
•••
Harlan Dating

more search filters