Does anyone know her?
haha

Winchester, KY

#2 Nov 22, 2009
i heard she did a million guys her freshman year while she was datin some1
sasha templeton

United States

#3 Nov 22, 2009
you heard wrong HAHA...put your names...but we know you wont because you know she would kick your ass...grow up
i know

Winchester, KY

#4 Nov 22, 2009
did she get preg her sofmore year i know she missed alot of school??
sasha templeton

United States

#6 Nov 23, 2009
God you people are so STUPID...NOW SHE WAS NEVER PREGNANT SHE HAD SURGERY IF YOU HAVE TO KNOW...You people are awful why wont you leave you names?
Auttie

Winchester, KY

#7 Nov 23, 2009
No,Emily is a virgin,I should know,I've been her friend since we were 2, she tells me everything
And no,she's not prego, she had surgery towards the beginning of the year
This website is really starting to piss me off and I'm already off the edge
Start shit about Emily, I'll fucking rape your ass
If you're gonna say shit then put your name
It's pathetic how people think they can hide behind such nonsense
Kitty

Baxter, KY

#8 Nov 23, 2009
you will rape thier asses???okay hun you need some psycological help,4-real!LESBO,do u got a dick or something?????

Macon, GA

#9 Nov 23, 2009
sasha templeton wrote:
God you people are so STUPID...NOW SHE WAS NEVER PREGNANT SHE HAD SURGERY IF YOU HAVE TO KNOW...You people are awful why wont you leave you names?
thats the funniest sh!t ive ever heard you tryin to be hard and sh!t you ant nothing but a bitch with a lot of bark and no bite ya know its a shame you had to trick justin to get you prego hes way to hot to be with your fat a$$! oh and one more thing hows my pu$$y taste bi!ch
Emily Webb

Richmond, KY

#10 Nov 23, 2009
Ok people i dont like when people talk about me.. I was gonna ignore this topic. But DO NOT TALK ABOUT MY BESTFRIEND OR MY SISTER! My sister is beautiful and you must be jealous or something cause justin didnt want you and he wanted my sister.. This is my topic not theres.. I dont wanna be talked about but id rather you talk about me and not them.
sasha templeton

United States

#11 Nov 23, 2009
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
thats the funniest sh!t ive ever heard you tryin to be hard and sh!t you ant nothing but a bitch with a lot of bark and no bite ya know its a shame you had to trick justin to get you prego hes way to hot to be with your fat a$$! oh and one more thing hows my pu$$y taste bi!ch
Put your name and Ill show you if im all bark and no bite...But of course why would you bc your ALL BARK AND NO BITE???? I tricked justin?? Hows that?? He knew I wasnt on birth control?? He proposed to me. Hes married to me not you..Hes free to leave whenever he wants but you see where hes at..Guess you wasnt too good cause hes married to me not you!!! HAHAHAHA..
Marybeth Gajos

Jackson, KY

#12 Nov 23, 2009
Well I have known Emily all of my life and she is one of the best people ove ever met! She dont deserve people talkin shit bout her, especially when it aint true..get a life people and grow up! Shes a good girl and thats more then half of harlan co. can say!
kayla stewart

Harlan, KY

#13 Nov 23, 2009
i freakin love how ppl can just get on here and run there mouth about things that aint none of there buisness emily webb is my best friend no she aint never been pregnant and no she aint done a million guys gosh ppl grow up and GET A LIFE!
Emily Webb

Richmond, KY

#14 Nov 23, 2009
Thanks Autumn, Marybeth, & Kayla i love you guys.. & i love my sister 2
OH YEA

Richmond, KY

#17 Nov 25, 2009
Emily is a slut she does anyone that would have her, she did my ex bf
OH YEA

Richmond, KY

#18 Nov 25, 2009
i heard she done a teacher for a good grade
Cassie

Parksville, KY

#19 Nov 25, 2009
people likes to run there mouth to much. emily dont worry about it. they juss talk about youu cause they have nothin else to do.
ive known emily ever since grade school.
but dont worry about it emily.
ily
Auttie

Winchester, KY

#20 Nov 25, 2009
OH YEA wrote:
i heard she done a teacher for a good grade
Bitch, you're just jealous you didn't think of it first
Auttie

Winchester, KY

#21 Nov 25, 2009
OH YEA wrote:
Emily is a slut she does anyone that would have her, she did my ex bf
I guess your ex would rather have her and not you
HAHA
Emily Webb

Richmond, KY

#22 Nov 25, 2009
LOL!! Thanks Autumn... ha ha.. even tho i dont rmember doin a teacher or someone's ex.. Actually i dont member doin anyone.. But THANKS CASSIE!!! I love you guys....
Kayla Stewart

Harlan, KY

#23 Nov 25, 2009
ppl are freakin retarded apparently whoever is posting all that bullcrap is retarded i have never known of emily doin teachers for good grades and u know and whoever says that emily done there ex boyfriend i guess they was of sick of u huh...i love em ur my bestfriend don't worry about this crap.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harlan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hickory chickens 'aka' morel mushrooms (Mar '12) 18 min Marlboro Man 47
My boyfriend will not go down on me... 22 min Marlboro Man 69
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 44 min ChromiuMan 174,815
saylor gilbert brewer video 1 hr easy 8
Who set the girl up at the jail 1 hr Mritis 8
Word Association (Feb '15) 3 hr Princess Hey 1,928
Add a Word Drop a word (Aug '10) 5 hr Princess Hey 5,735

Harlan Jobs

Personal Finance

Harlan Mortgages