First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Tal

Columbus, OH

#87 Jan 16, 2012
Okay, I do not think you are her. You are a teenager aren't you...she is in her 30's...dammit, I will never find her again...Well, I doubt the one I am thinking of would be going to church so that is another clue, unless her views have changed (not my own but if your her, hey, I respect any choice you made). I do not think I got the right Megan though
)-_:
Tal

Columbus, OH

#88 Jan 17, 2012
Um, yeah, so many of you are idiotic morons, just thought someone much wiser than you should take you to school. You are like a bunch of STUPID frat bros, we certainly need a world where YOUR KIND stops breeding! What did this woman ever do to you that you sit here with nothing better to do but sling crap at her and say stupid crap about riding your pole and stuff, you human garbage (believe me when I say this would be way more peppered with curses if I could get away with it here!).

At any rate: if this is the same Megan Davis that it is I have become estranged from....I could just smack so many of you! If it is her she is AWESOME, and I NEVER want to hear any one talk to her that way and believe me when I say it would not be wise to talk to or about her that way in my prescence if it was her.

I do not know if it is the same woman, or if it is even a girl or a woman to begin with. I do not know her life story. If she is the same woman than the lot of you who talk smack can go do the world a favor and cut off your junk so you don't multiply, says me, we do not need more of you!

Even if she is not I do not ammend my comments much. So she did some F'd stuff, so what? Who among us is not some variety of screw up? I know that I would be the last to claim such purity! People should not gang up on other people, what did she ever do to you? You know what: I spent most of my damn life being bullied you know and I can tell you this: we need to clear out the garbage of our species, all your bullies out there who are ruining it for the rest of us! As I suggested: do the world a favor and cut off your junk you jerks, we don't need more of you!
Tal

Columbus, OH

#89 Jan 17, 2012
Okay, the last comment of hers I read, again, makes me think I am not dealing with the one I am thinking of. I mean, she was an atheist, and I would disagree on her choice here if she did but maybe she found religion or something. Never heard of any of the other stuff or who she said she loved there in that one post...so probably not her, you know, I was her best friend for 8 years, in the case of the one I am thinking of...Doesn't sound like her...

....none the less I stand by my earlier comments and could do so all night: f all of you talking all this smack (damn, really, this thing needs to let me cuss, I hate how lame it sounds with the bleeps!!!). All you smack talkers are a bunch of pathetic f heads that as an earlier poster said need to look in the damn mirror....and while you are at it, scroll down, take the scissors, and PLEASE do us ALL a favor by cutting off your junk and not breeding!
Hum

United States

#90 Jan 18, 2012
Tal wrote:
Okay, the last comment of hers I read, again, makes me think I am not dealing with the one I am thinking of. I mean, she was an atheist, and I would disagree on her choice here if she did but maybe she found religion or something. Never heard of any of the other stuff or who she said she loved there in that one post...so probably not her, you know, I was her best friend for 8 years, in the case of the one I am thinking of...Doesn't sound like her...

....none the less I stand by my earlier comments and could do so all night: f all of you talking all this smack (damn, really, this thing needs to let me cuss, I hate how lame it sounds with the bleeps!!!). All you smack talkers are a bunch of pathetic f heads that as an earlier poster said need to look in the damn mirror....and while you are at it, scroll down, take the scissors, and PLEASE do us ALL a favor by cutting off your junk and not breeding!
No this is not the one u are looking for. This girl is only 17 or 18. She has a Lil girl and another baby on the way. Deff not who u are looking for.
Tal

Columbus, OH

#91 Jan 18, 2012
Indeed....definitely as I am 31 and the one I am concerned with is older than I am. I have gathered as much by now though, and someone is supposed to talk to the one I am concerned with on my behalf anyway. At any rate, thanks for letting me know. May not be the person I know but I really hope people lay off her...peoples personal choices are peoples personal choices and they are no one elses buissness and moralizing makes me angry etc...but as long as I have no more reason to be here, which I do not, meh.
really

Baxter, KY

#92 Dec 9, 2012
About you telling Megan's she needs to get A life you need to realize what your saying.You tell megan to stay out of your life but still yet you are starting this topic.am I rightt?thought so....she has to wonderful kids that are a God's true blessing.
shesastupidhoe

Dallas, TX

#93 Oct 28, 2014
She is a nasty ass fuckong whore who has no problem cheating on her old man with his brother while he is at work! She also beats her sons ass so hard he has a red mark for days and has no problem going over a month without seeing her daughter! She is a no good dope head who will never amount to anything!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harlan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 11 min Don The Con 158,017
Sierra Foster (Dec '14) 3 hr Curious123 78
whos the best mma and street fighters in harlan... (Apr '09) 3 hr Curious123 157
how do u boys tht dip at school not get caught (Oct '09) 10 hr cope 48
the music thread (Jan '12) 10 hr Prince 2,898
Shantal Mitchell Cornette 10 hr LOL 4
Dunkin' Donuts Restaurants in Augusta/Evans: RA... 12 hr Anastasia I 2

Harlan Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Harlan Mortgages