Cute clothes for 30-something women

Cute clothes for 30-something women

Posted in the Harlan Forum

Since: Dec 08

Harlan

#1 May 4, 2011
Where is a good place to buy in style clothes for women in their 30's? Most stores have a ton of juniors clothes for teens and a small variety of clothes for older women 60+. I'm too old for low riding booty shorts and too young for polyester and elastic. What stores offer trendy clothes for women my age?
u c wat u want 2

United States

#2 May 4, 2011
Princess Psycho wrote:
Where is a good place to buy in style clothes for women in their 30's? Most stores have a ton of juniors clothes for teens and a small variety of clothes for older women 60+. I'm too old for low riding booty shorts and too young for polyester and elastic. What stores offer trendy clothes for women my age?
ya know i wonder the same thing! I am in early 20's and im a mom... im prolly young enough for the junior style but being a mom and dressing that way just don't feel right!

Harlan

#3 May 7, 2011
I found modest swimwear online last night that is cute and in style-- and they have decent prices. www.swimsuitsforall.com I'm going to TN next weekend, if I find any good clothing shops I'll let ya know.
Woman

Harlan, KY

#4 May 7, 2011
I buy alot at goodys and jc pennys.Im 5'4 105 and i have to buy juniors most of the time but at goodys the cloths are more classy and mature.
Hey

Baxter, KY

#5 May 7, 2011
I am 26 and wonder the same thing! I have bought clothes from Maurices. Belk, or Goody's which I am sure is mostly for younger girls but they have some pretty nice shirts. I have much trouble finding good fitting jeans too, because most are junior sizes and they just don't fit well. I finally found some in the womens at JC Penny's.
Sue

Baxter, KY

#6 May 7, 2011
hahaha this is too funny. goody's classy and mature??
the styles have changed significantly over the past couple of years. I stay with my "mom jeans"..who really wants to bend over and show a crack!!! hahahaha
i know some women in their 30's one lives on black bottom road dresses like a freakin young teenager acts like one and thinks shes the shiz!
grow up WOmanor whatever U R

Harlan

#7 May 7, 2011
Hey...what brand and style were the jeans you bought?

In Harlan I guess the best place for me is Cato. You can mix the juniors and womens for a modest young woman look. I either wear a long plaid capri--from womens-- with a tank--from juniors, or a cute distressed capri *as long as it's not the low riding and stretchy junk* with a modest tank from womens. I also have a few of the women's cropped cardis, they give a regular tank top more maturity and look really good as well. I'm dying to find another store. I have seen everything in Cato a thousand times. During the winter I bought a few sweaters from overstock.com that were great and not too $high but haven't found a thing for spring or summer that I like.
just me

Harlan, KY

#8 May 8, 2011
I like Fashion Bug. They have alot of cute clothes for woman, that are not granny looking or to teen looking. There is a Fashion Bug in Corbin, or you can order online. If you give them your email address, you get some good coupons too.

Corbin, KY

#9 May 11, 2011
Princess Psycho wrote:
ROSS OR TJ MAXX IN KINGSPORT HAVE REALLY CUTE CLOTHES AT REASONABLE PRICES.
Morman Mom

Prestonsburg, KY

#10 May 11, 2011
There are a few sites online that I found on a Morman and LDS site. Try www.modestclothing.com and www.mollyme.com . Both have really cute but modest clothing. They both have extra long layering tees and tanks to cover the low rider jeans.
Kim

Panama City, FL

#11 Feb 23, 2013
American Eagle, because their jeans come in different rises (not just low-rise) I like the Original boot cut because it sits on the waist, it's flattering without showing your crack.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harlan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Add a Word Drop a word (Aug '10) 4 hr _FLATLINE-------- 3,403
keep a word + drop a word (Nov '11) 5 hr Princess Hey 5,375
Shane and Heather 6 hr Watever 1
Health dept. Pregnancy test (Mar '12) 7 hr UTfan4ever 45
Looking for 7 hr UTfan4ever 3
highway 38 goat 8 hr Guest31 32
***last post wins*** (May '11) 8 hr Sharlene45 13,188
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Harlan Mortgages