looking for a male pitbull to breed w...
Hector

Darby, PA

#168 May 22, 2013
I have a beautiful 20 months male Fawn Blue Pitbull (UKC)to breed,
if u interested. TIRAME AQUII..........

leandryhrl@gmail.com

I just want 1-2 puppies.
mandy clyburn

Dallas, TX

#169 May 31, 2013
If your still looking to breed.I have a male blue nose with papers? My email momandy96@email.com
Mike

Fairfield, CA

#170 Jun 2, 2013
Looking to mate Male pitbull / bull terrier. Three years old black with white socks and muzzle. Well tempered but like to keep a short leash, willing to work out a deal....just want a puppy. Please contact taz_dude92@yahoo.com
China

Perry, GA

#171 Jun 5, 2013
Richard wrote:
<quoted text> Im located in Atlantic city nj I have a blue nose brender with blue eyes amazing body is in great shap ready to breeds
I must be on the wrong site. cause I am too far away from you guys. I am in grady county Georgia. that is at the bottom of Georgia. how will we be able to breed them.
China

Perry, GA

#172 Jun 5, 2013
Mike wrote:
Looking to mate Male pitbull / bull terrier. Three years old black with white socks and muzzle. Well tempered but like to keep a short leash, willing to work out a deal....just want a puppy. Please contact taz_dude92@yahoo.com
what color is your pit mike
deal310

Los Angeles, CA

#173 Jun 13, 2013
pitbullmomma00 wrote:
i am looking for someone who has a male pitbull so i can breed with my female if we do breed i can either give u a pup or money either way u want it, just send me a message and let me know if u have one and if ur intersted thank you
i have a blue nose.i have to stud he is a year ndd half.very muscular active very nice coat.just want a pup back.
Mike

Denver, CO

#174 Jun 15, 2013
China wrote:
<quoted text>what color is your pit mike
He is black and white, white chest and belly w/ socks, white muzzle with lightning mark on back of the neck. I've had nothing but compliments with him.
China

Jacksonville, GA

#175 Jun 19, 2013
Mike wrote:
<quoted text>
He is black and white, white chest and belly w/ socks, white muzzle with lightning mark on back of the neck. I've had nothing but compliments with him.
Cool, I have a white one too. She has a few little tan spots on her. She is so pretty and she has lots of muscles. She is going on three years of age and she just came out of heat. I want a male that is whit to breed with her, but right now; I am just looking to see what is best. I also have another female too. She is buck skin. What some people would call red. She is only 16 month. She is in heat now.
josh

Akron, OH

#178 Jul 2, 2013
I have a beautiful 3 year old male red nose. Looking for a female with similar stature & good temperament. My dog is very " beefy" & well marked so I'm looking for the same characteristics in the potential mate. I have pics. Jkennedy8655@gmail.com.
Hercules_Momma

Valparaiso, IN

#179 Jul 6, 2013
I have a 4 yr old American Pit bull His name is Hercules and he is papered you can email me at nicolelayton88 at yahoo if you're still looking
ptinthehouse

Missouri City, TX

#180 Jul 6, 2013
I have a blue pitbull he's in heat. Had all of he's shots have papers. Is your dog in heat, had all shots, and come with papers. Please call, text, or email. PEACE
ptinthehouse

Missouri City, TX

#181 Jul 6, 2013
Email at jerelyn71@yahoo.com
Pandora boss

Union, NJ

#182 Jul 10, 2013
I have a year old male red nose pitbull, brown with a white chest. im looking for a female to mate with him. if anyone in the NJ area is interestss email me. classyswagga@aim.com
Johnny

West Roxbury, MA

#183 Jul 11, 2013
I have a 4 years old red nose chocolate looking for a female like him or white red nose.I am located on Boston Massachusetts if somebody have a female for stud I have your dog.Anything you can e-mail me at irmaseda@gmail.com.
sheena

United States

#184 Jul 14, 2013
I would like to breed my 8 year old male he is brindle in color mix with beagle he is not aggressive very loving. Am located in owingsville Kentucky you can email at sheenamccalvin@gmail.com
sammy rs

Edinburg, TX

#185 Jul 24, 2013
looking for a full breed blue nose male, i have a 3yr old blue nose pit shes a razor's edge... you can find me on fb SAMMY SIFUENTES msg me if intrested
rene ledezma

Phoenix, AZ

#186 Jul 24, 2013
were are u located i have a male HMU
Dave

Fort Wayne, IN

#188 Jul 28, 2013
I have a female blue nose looking for a male but my puppies is only 6weeks
Alycia

Monroeville, PA

#190 Aug 4, 2013
I have a 4 year old red nose pit I am looking to mate. Just want 1-2 puppies. He is short and stalky. Will send pic to those interested. We are in the pittsburgh pa area.

Since: Jul 13

Marion, OH

#191 Aug 5, 2013
I have a male pitbull ready to breed
pitbullmomma00 wrote:
i am looking for someone who has a male pitbull so i can breed with my female if we do breed i can either give u a pup or money either way u want it, just send me a message and let me know if u have one and if ur intersted thank you

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harlan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Steve Clem Cheating (Mar '12) 33 min Dragon 111
Why Will Clem left Commercial Bank (Sep '09) 37 min Dragon 16
High school sports 54 min Ford 1
Word Association (Feb '15) 1 hr Gunslinger45 1,696
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr hot stuff22 172,998
Add a Word Drop a word (Aug '10) 2 hr Gunslinger45 5,516
Holdbacks 3 hr Common Sense 4

Harlan Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Harlan Mortgages