mandy clyburn

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2013

If your still looking to breed.I have a male blue nose with papers? My email momandy96@email.com
Mike

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2013

Looking to mate Male pitbull / bull terrier. Three years old black with white socks and muzzle. Well tempered but like to keep a short leash, willing to work out a deal....just want a puppy. Please contact taz_dude92@yahoo.com
China

Moultrie, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2013

Richard wrote:
<quoted text> Im located in Atlantic city nj I have a blue nose brender with blue eyes amazing body is in great shap ready to breeds
I must be on the wrong site. cause I am too far away from you guys. I am in grady county Georgia. that is at the bottom of Georgia. how will we be able to breed them.
China

Moultrie, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2013

Mike wrote:
Looking to mate Male pitbull / bull terrier. Three years old black with white socks and muzzle. Well tempered but like to keep a short leash, willing to work out a deal....just want a puppy. Please contact taz_dude92@yahoo.com
what color is your pit mike
deal310

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

pitbullmomma00 wrote:
i am looking for someone who has a male pitbull so i can breed with my female if we do breed i can either give u a pup or money either way u want it, just send me a message and let me know if u have one and if ur intersted thank you
i have a blue nose.i have to stud he is a year ndd half.very muscular active very nice coat.just want a pup back.
Mike

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

China wrote:
<quoted text>what color is your pit mike
He is black and white, white chest and belly w/ socks, white muzzle with lightning mark on back of the neck. I've had nothing but compliments with him.
China

Byron, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Mike wrote:
<quoted text>
He is black and white, white chest and belly w/ socks, white muzzle with lightning mark on back of the neck. I've had nothing but compliments with him.
Cool, I have a white one too. She has a few little tan spots on her. She is so pretty and she has lots of muscles. She is going on three years of age and she just came out of heat. I want a male that is whit to breed with her, but right now; I am just looking to see what is best. I also have another female too. She is buck skin. What some people would call red. She is only 16 month. She is in heat now.
josh

Findlay, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

I have a beautiful 3 year old male red nose. Looking for a female with similar stature & good temperament. My dog is very " beefy" & well marked so I'm looking for the same characteristics in the potential mate. I have pics. Jkennedy8655@gmail.com.
Hercules_Momma

Valparaiso, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

I have a 4 yr old American Pit bull His name is Hercules and he is papered you can email me at nicolelayton88 at yahoo if you're still looking
ptinthehouse

Missouri City, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

I have a blue pitbull he's in heat. Had all of he's shots have papers. Is your dog in heat, had all shots, and come with papers. Please call, text, or email. PEACE
ptinthehouse

Missouri City, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Email at jerelyn71@yahoo.com
Pandora boss

Elizabeth, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

I have a year old male red nose pitbull, brown with a white chest. im looking for a female to mate with him. if anyone in the NJ area is interestss email me. classyswagga@aim.com
Johnny

Roslindale, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

I have a 4 years old red nose chocolate looking for a female like him or white red nose.I am located on Boston Massachusetts if somebody have a female for stud I have your dog.Anything you can e-mail me at irmaseda@gmail.com.
sheena

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

I would like to breed my 8 year old male he is brindle in color mix with beagle he is not aggressive very loving. Am located in owingsville Kentucky you can email at sheenamccalvin@gmail.com
sammy rs

Mcallen, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

looking for a full breed blue nose male, i have a 3yr old blue nose pit shes a razor's edge... you can find me on fb SAMMY SIFUENTES msg me if intrested
rene ledezma

Glendale, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

were are u located i have a male HMU
Dave

Pleasantville, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

I have a female blue nose looking for a male but my puppies is only 6weeks
Alycia

Monroeville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

I have a 4 year old red nose pit I am looking to mate. Just want 1-2 puppies. He is short and stalky. Will send pic to those interested. We are in the pittsburgh pa area.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

66 Users are viewing the Harlan Forum right now

Search the Harlan Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
What Happened at the Dairy Hut today? 7 min IJS 18
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 9 min Cornelius Scudmister 147,171
Shawn William Whited (Jun '12) 58 min IJS 9
facebook obscene photos 1 hr nope 19
Sierra F 1 hr IJS 9
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr part time christian 129,039
LMP layoffs 1 hr when 9
fight at walmart 3 hr Boomhauer 13
•••
•••
•••
Harlan Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Harlan Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000