looking for a male pitbull to breed w...

Since: Jan 13

United States

#121 Jan 12, 2013
I for got to put a tht she is pitbull and the dog i need is pitbull
Lindseyy

Orlando, FL

#122 Jan 12, 2013
I'm looking for a male full pit with papers to breed with my red nose pit I can give you money or you can have first pick of the litter. Contact me at LClvesU@gmail.com with the subject Male Pit. Thank you.
pauly p

Washington, DC

#123 Jan 13, 2013
I have a sixteen month old rednose and blue mix. Very well temperd. Hes never mated. I just want a pup
pauly p

Washington, DC

#124 Jan 13, 2013
Would like to send a pick. He is beutiful
Erick

Yakima, WA

#125 Jan 22, 2013
@Pauly P I have a beautiful female, head to chest white back half brindle would like to go full blue pitt.... I wanna see if i cant get a blue brindle anyways u located anywhere near walla walla Wa.
blue pit bull

Garden City, MI

#126 Jan 23, 2013
want to breed my male Iive in joplin mo
rita

United States

#128 Jan 24, 2013
I have year and a half female red nose female no papers does anyone know how i can look for a male she can mate with preferbly light colored and big
rita

United States

#129 Jan 24, 2013
Please hit me up at callyface@aol.com i am in sonoma county
gotti bloodline

Johnstown, PA

#130 Jan 25, 2013
I have a beautiful bluenose male that is 2 yrs old with 7 generations of papers and im looking for a female to breed him with must have papers email if yu want pics themovement54@gmail.com thank you
Amanda S

Knoxville, TN

#132 Jan 31, 2013
I have a 2 1/2 year old red nose pit female and I am looking for a male stud to breed her with. She has already had one litter of full blooded pups for a total of 9. She is in heat now and we are located in TN. Send me an email at amandas592@yahoo.com
Jess

Buford, GA

#134 Feb 6, 2013
rita wrote:
I have year and a half female red nose female no papers does anyone know how i can look for a male she can mate with preferbly light colored and big
hey Rita I have a friend that has a big white and black (mostly white) male looking to breed. He is in Maryland. Where are you located?
Steve

United States

#135 Feb 8, 2013
Yes i have a American pitbull willing to breed
Steven

United States

#136 Feb 8, 2013
Iv got American pitbull terrier black an white black pack of both eyes white down the middle with pink an blue nose has papers he's year old an half his name on day papers is g but i call him doser lookin to make lil money
Steven

United States

#137 Feb 8, 2013
Hits me up about the American pitbull terrier bonehead840@gmail.com
esha

Saint Albans, WV

#138 Feb 21, 2013
I HAVE AN PURE BREED REDNOSE PITBULL MALE WHO I AM LOOKING TO MATE WITH A PURE BREED PITBULL I FOR HAVE PICS AND SHOT RECORDS EMAIL ME IF INTERESTED @eshalubin27@gmail.com ..... HOPE TO HEAR FRONT YOU SOON ;)
blake

Corpus Christi, TX

#139 Feb 24, 2013
pitbullmomma00 wrote:
i am looking for someone who has a male pitbull so i can breed with my female if we do breed i can either give u a pup or money either way u want it, just send me a message and let me know if u have one and if ur intersted thank you
how bout a wwhite pit pink areound the eyes blue patch on ass....very beautiful call4095048963
shi

Saint Louis, MO

#140 Mar 3, 2013
looking for massive male dog mate to with female in st.louis north county
amanda

Muskego, WI

#141 Mar 3, 2013
I have a nice male pit ready to go..
pitbullmomma00 wrote:
i am looking for someone who has a male pitbull so i can breed with my female if we do breed i can either give u a pup or money either way u want it, just send me a message and let me know if u have one and if ur intersted thank you
amanda

Muskego, WI

#142 Mar 3, 2013
I have a nice pit. He is year and two months. No papers if u would want to breed or any question. Email me @ parkeramanda64@gmail.com. on subject just put breed thanks.
Carmen

Escondido, CA

#143 Mar 5, 2013
I am looking for a short muscle chocolate brown pitbull male to breed with my female pit it doesn't have to be short but for sure I want a brown pitbull male email me at drastic760@hotmail.com if you would want to see pics and is interested

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harlan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 min Min 176,860
My boyfriend eats my azz 1 hr mister twister 80
Add a Word Drop a word (Aug '10) 1 hr Doobie Time 5,908
keep a word + drop a word (Nov '11) 1 hr Doobie Time 6,175
Word Association (Feb '15) 1 hr Doobie Time 2,113
NEW GAME*****Last Word + 2**** 1 hr Doobie Time 218
Jamela 3 hr unknown 4

Harlan Jobs

Personal Finance

Harlan Mortgages