looking for a male pitbull to breed w...

looking for a male pitbull to breed with my female

Posted in the Harlan Forum

First Prev
of 25
Next Last

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#1 Sep 4, 2010
i am looking for someone who has a male pitbull so i can breed with my female if we do breed i can either give u a pup or money either way u want it, just send me a message and let me know if u have one and if ur intersted thank you
Will

Houma, LA

#3 Mar 18, 2011
I'm interested, are you still looking? Blue? I have a blue 100% Razors Edge. You have papers?
Anonymous

Los Angeles, CA

#4 Mar 20, 2011
are you still looking because i got an american pitbull terrier stud. he is blue kush with white chest and socks
wondering

Somerset, KY

#5 Mar 20, 2011
Will wrote:
I'm interested, are you still looking? Blue? I have a blue 100% Razors Edge. You have papers?
where do you live? do you have pics?
yep

Macon, GA

#6 Mar 20, 2011
i have one as well full stock american blue,
solid white with black patches on both eyes
jus get back with me!
pit bull

Macon, GA

#7 Mar 22, 2011
go to the harlan court house they have a mail pit bull it,s name is mj it will hump any girle bitch you got but when trouble starts he runs away.
In Saint Louis Mo

Saint Louis, MO

#8 Mar 22, 2011
I have a seal blue male with great blue bloodlines email me at [email protected]
Senddy

Anaheim, CA

#9 Mar 27, 2011
I have a all white pit. He's very friendly and Im looking for him to mate. Email me if you are still looking at [email protected]
Sidney

Millsboro, DE

#10 Apr 3, 2011
Im looking for a male pitbull to mate with my female pitbull. Its gonna be her first time. She is brindle that looks like a tiger. Im located at conshohocken, pa. Email me. [email protected]
Shanna

Vancouver, Canada

#11 Apr 4, 2011
I have a blue nose brindle male! Hes 2 1/2 years old, 92 pounds names Block! He has a body like a machine and hes short as hell!! If anyone has a female for him msg me on hotmail and i can send you some pictures!! [email protected]
I need someone who lives near Vancouver or in Surrey British Columbia!
Alan

Sweetwater, TX

#13 Apr 14, 2011
have a 140 lbs blue and white from Alabama iron kennels..he is iron cross blood line have papers and reg ...he is only 14 months old his dad is stroker and mom is scandal from Alabama iron kennels,,have pics and near Abilene [email protected]
lil k man

Alma, GA

#14 May 29, 2011
yess im intrested i have a full blood red nose male light choclate brown with white chest and a white blaze on his nose he his wieght is app. 115 and is APBR registered
modesto pena

United States

#15 May 30, 2011
I have a female pitbull i want to bread her she is white and tiger if you ned have a male e mail me at [email protected]
Josh Powers

Elizabethtown, KY

#17 Jun 29, 2011
pitbullmomma00 wrote:
i am looking for someone who has a male pitbull so i can breed with my female if we do breed i can either give u a pup or money either way u want it, just send me a message and let me know if u have one and if ur intersted thank you
Hey I have a mail pitbull that I am wanting to breed. If you want you can email me at [email protected] or use the same email for my facebook and you can see the pics of him on my facebook. Thank you and hope to hear from you.
bad

Ashland, KY

#18 Jun 29, 2011
are you people serious? there are MILLIONS of pitbulls put down and you are breeding them just to sell them and recieve money. you need your pitbulls FIXED not on topix trying to breed them. people EXACTLY like this, is EXACTLY why there are dogs running around everywhere in harlan county. Pitbulls are wonderful animals but they need responsible owners. I dont mean to offend anyone, but this forum is incredibly sad.

“~Tutto E Possibile~ ”

Since: Sep 09

Harlan, KY

#19 Jun 29, 2011
bad wrote:
are you people serious? there are MILLIONS of pitbulls put down and you are breeding them just to sell them and recieve money. you need your pitbulls FIXED not on topix trying to breed them. people EXACTLY like this, is EXACTLY why there are dogs running around everywhere in harlan county. Pitbulls are wonderful animals but they need responsible owners. I dont mean to offend anyone, but this forum is incredibly sad.
You may not have meant to offend anyone but you sure as heck have offended me. First of all, responsible pitbull breeders ARE NOT the reason there are stray dogs in Harlan or anywhere else for that matter. Irresponsible OWNERS are the culprits there. As a breeder myself, I know I pay a huge amount to buy a quality animal, to a breeder its an investment and worth too much to be allowed to roam free.(Google Razors Edge or Mikeland bullies and see for yourself the cost of these beautiful and sweet dogs. Its also irresponsible for ANY pet owner to allow their animals to roam free and unsupervised, pit or not. I can't tell you how many times I was bitten by our neighbors chihuahua growing up because the owner allowed it free reign over the entire neighborhood.) Yes, sadly, pits are a trendy, cool pet people buy and then get tired of taking care of and they dump them. But they aren't the only abandoned dogs. Shelters are full of every other breed you can think of too, as I'm sure you are already aware of. Its offensive to tell a good breeder to fix their dog when we spend big bucks to make sure they are taken great care of. Shots, health supplements, vet care, kennel costs, puppy care, I could go on. We don't take our dogs MUCH more seriously than you give us credit for. We cannot predict who will be a good owner and who will not. As you can tell from these posts, most animals are not even sold in the county or even the state most breeders live in. We have never sold to anyone in Harlan or even in a 100 mile radius of Harlan so the odds of knowing what happens after the sale are nil. We do always tell buyers that if for some reason they decide they cannot care for the dog that we will attempt to place it for them although we've never had that to happen. Just understand that not all breeders are evil puppy mills. I know at least 20 other bullie breeders and not one of them would turn their dogs loose to run unsupervised, nor would they sell a dog to someone they knew would abuse, fight or dump their dog. Some of us truly love this breed and treat them as part of our families.

“~Tutto E Possibile~ ”

Harlan, KY

#20 Jun 29, 2011
I'm sorry, sometimes I type faster than I can spell check! It should read We DO take our dogs much more seriously than you are giving credit for :p
bad

Ashland, KY

#21 Jun 30, 2011
that is wonderful to hear. and again, i am sorry to offend you. You are right though, and it is VERY discouraging to see that these type of dogs are very trendy and i have seen so many neglected. it is heartbreaking. But, on a positive note, wonderful for you!
bad

Ashland, KY

#22 Jun 30, 2011
and as in neglected, i mean alot of these dogs are tied to a tree with 5 feet to eat and relieve themselves every day. I love harlan county but it is incredddiblyy behind on animal rights.

“~Tutto E Possibile~ ”

Harlan, KY

#23 Jul 1, 2011
I have seen that too, bad. Many, many times. It always make me wonder why they would even get a dog in the first place if they didn't care anymore about it than to chain it to a tree. Its sad. And you right. Harlan is behind on animal rights but we have so many problems going on around here that I'm sure that never even crosses county officials minds. We also dont have the funds to employee even one individual in that capacity. Goodness knows with all the coal severance money out there that Harlan should be booming but it seems that we are not only flat broke but years behind on audits so we don't even know why or how we are broke. Good ol' boys club in action.
Anyway, next time your up this way, give me a hollar on here and I'll show you our bullies! They love to show off for company, you'll love them!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 25
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harlan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Michelle Engle stay away from Michael 11 min Adrienne Aka addy 4
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 17 min Pikeville Parent 161,237
Hwy 72 31 min let em kill thems... 1
106.3 joke 3 hr crazy 3
chasity collett 4 hr pete4076 2
Son buying dope up in Pathfork 13 hr Rat away 24
Rick Bledsoe 23 hr Lol 1

Harlan Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Harlan Mortgages