the new tattoo shop in harlan

Posted in the Harlan Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
aloha

United States

#1 Oct 26, 2010
what is the guys name i actually forgot it,but is he any good?
is he high on his prices? does he have a minimum?
HARLAN CO

Harlan, KY

#2 Oct 26, 2010
who is it and where is it?

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#3 Oct 26, 2010
his name is david daniels his shop is at 306 central street. dont know about his prices but ive been told his work is worth every penny
what

Crossett, AR

#4 Oct 26, 2010
where is it? like in harlan, where would it be?
bluegrass lady

United States

#5 Oct 26, 2010
yes its in town
hmm

London, KY

#6 Oct 26, 2010
Is he from harlan also I have never heard of him.
what

Sheridan, AR

#7 Oct 26, 2010
i mean, like what building or whatever is by and/or close to it?

Location hidden

#8 Oct 26, 2010
down the street from HHS i think
dog lover

United States

#9 Oct 27, 2010
is he from baxter.
double

United States

#10 Oct 27, 2010
is he a drug head like everybody else .if so then he ain't clean

Location hidden

#11 Oct 27, 2010
not everybody in harlan is a drug head!! im not and i know alot of good people in this county that dont do drugs. just because alot of people do doesnt mean everybody does!!
knows him

United States

#12 Oct 27, 2010
no he dont do drugs and hes a nice man.
hey

Winchester, KY

#13 Oct 27, 2010
stallards still the best!

“it's all in your head”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#14 Oct 27, 2010
comming from the library toward the old court house its on the left before you get to world finance. he is a good guy, not on drugs , has very reasonable prices and he has a very clean shop.
double

Chatsworth, GA

#15 Oct 28, 2010
bluegrass lady wrote:
not everybody in harlan is a drug head!! im not and i know alot of good people in this county that dont do drugs. just because alot of people do doesnt mean everybody does!!
well i know alot of good ppl there to and i still have alot of family that live in harlan but there's noway i would ever live there again.it was a great place when it wasn't being run by drug head's but these day's it ain't nothing but a drug town back in the hill's.no matter what you do it's ok

Location hidden

#16 Oct 28, 2010
double wrote:
<quoted text>well i know alot of good ppl there to and i still have alot of family that live in harlan but there's noway i would ever live there again.it was a great place when it wasn't being run by drug head's but these day's it ain't nothing but a drug town back in the hill's.no matter what you do it's ok
yes things have really got bad here over the years but this is my home and i love it here in my back in the hills town. i do hope things get better sometime soon. its a sad thing that i hafta put all of the outside things i own under lock and key for fear somebody will steal it!! on the other hand i lived in GA for about five years and things were bad there too. people stealing and all that.
tattooed lovebug

Somerset, KY

#17 Oct 28, 2010
who is the tattoo artist and where is he from any one know???
double

Chatsworth, GA

#18 Oct 29, 2010
bluegrass lady wrote:
<quoted text> yes things have really got bad here over the years but this is my home and i love it here in my back in the hills town. i do hope things get better sometime soon. its a sad thing that i hafta put all of the outside things i own under lock and key for fear somebody will steal it!! on the other hand i lived in GA for about five years and things were bad there too. people stealing and all that.
if you lived in dalton i know they did but the little town i live in is great.i work in dalton and it takes me an hr to drive to work but there's noway i would ever move.nobody messes with anything and everybody watches out for each others stuff when there gone.don't get me wrong i love ky and it will ALWAYS be my home but i hate that it's gotten so bad.it use to be called bloody harlan because ppl died trying to make it a better place now it's druggy harlan and that's a shame.ALL THE YOUNG KID'S UP THERE NEED TO WATCH****HARLAN CO.U.S.A****AND SOME OF THE GROWN UPS DO TO.WERE MEN AND WOMEN BOTH STOOD UP FOR WHAT WAS RIGTH
Jim

Wallins Creek, KY

#19 Oct 29, 2010
hey wrote:
stallards still the best!
If he is the only person you have ever seen do a tattoo..I have seen good ones and I have seen bad ones he has done.I just dont trust him.and yes it is because of his drug habits."past or present"And how can you say he is better then this guy,if you havent seen his work???????
Well

Harlan, KY

#20 Oct 29, 2010
i always went to stallards he did a good job on both of my tattos and pericing

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harlan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
keep a word + drop a word (Nov '11) 3 min White_Lightning 3,984
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 26 min ChromiuMan 141,501
David miniard beating horse at mouth of watts c... 41 min Watching you 1
Add a Word Drop a word (Aug '10) 58 min _FLATLINE-------- 1,982
***last post wins*** (May '11) 1 hr purplelady1040 4,464
don rigney (Feb '10) 4 hr Beth 12
Word Association 6 hr The Stealth 632
More from around the web

Harlan People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Harlan Mortgages