London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Judged:

I'm cracking UP at all the post on facebook and twitter. All these girls getting engaged over christmas break or somewhere around the holiday. It's too funny! These girls just wanna a ring nowadays. Nobody cares about marriage or what it stands for anymore.
True

Wallins Creek, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Pam Garrett & Colby Kirby.. Funny right!
Lol

Wallins Creek, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Pam & Colby isn't nothing but a Joke! She's a Ho, and He's Nasty!
wow

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

rh and kc are 2 lol thats funny
what does she see in him

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Lori Mcknight and Kelly Hall
haha

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

yea and michael bennett and alli goddard getting engaged when hes still married and with twins on the way what kind of man is that i feel sorry for his wife cause i say she is going through a lot with all of this but lord knows that poor girl is a strong person and will be a good mother to them babies i just hope that karma comes and bites him in the ass once hes realized whats hes lost and probably wont ever get that back that girl could do better anyways she dont need a person thats going to cheat on her and probably wont have nothing to do with those kids!!!
Truthfully

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

haha wrote:
yea and michael bennett and alli goddard getting engaged when hes still married and with twins on the way what kind of man is that i feel sorry for his wife cause i say she is going through a lot with all of this but lord knows that poor girl is a strong person and will be a good mother to them babies i just hope that karma comes and bites him in the ass once hes realized whats hes lost and probably wont ever get that back that girl could do better anyways she dont need a person thats going to cheat on her and probably wont have nothing to do with those kids!!!
from what i hear he dont want anything to do with them he dont think they are his hes my opinion is that he doesnt want to be a dad and a husband anymore so he done this just to cover up what his real problem is i think hes just a joke and a sorry piece of crap a real man would be there for that girl and be there the whole way and see things through and be there for her and his kids if the boy really loved them he would be there he apparently faked it all to get what he wanted and threw her and them kids to trash just so he could be with trash i thought that girl was gay?? I do know she has fooled around with some nasty people so if his wife gives him another chance id make him get tested first cause hes probably got something all i can say is hes a worthless lowlife person who should get what he really deserves
I agree

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

I say he will in the long run once them babies are born hes liable to want them back but if i was his wife i wouldnt take him back id make him suffer and have to live with the fact that he left her and his kids for a hoe if she divorces him i hope she uses her head and she can make him pay for what he did and i say she could prolly cause him to lose his rights and visits cause if i was in her shoes and going through all this i sure would id fight his butt tooth and nail just to make his suffer and to keep them babies away from trash like the one he left the poor girl for
Past Yuma

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

I love dis thread did ye now Kim Gilbert is pregnant wid josh snells baby day engaged she spoilt up day home home wrecks
yep

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

doesn't surprise me about Kim. who is rh and kc

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Harlan Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Harlan People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Harlan News, Events & Info