First Prev
of 2
Next Last
BAMMM

Sharpsburg, KY

#1 Sep 23, 2011
Anyone hear about the fight at buddys today? hear it was bj and chris. Anyone???????
BAMMM

Sharpsburg, KY

#2 Sep 23, 2011
I heard bj whipped chris ass today in front of a bunch of people.
BLAH BLAH BLAH

Manchester, KY

#3 Sep 24, 2011
BAMMM wrote:
I heard bj whipped chris ass today in front of a bunch of people.
who is bj and chris??????
BAMMM

Sharpsburg, KY

#4 Sep 24, 2011
BLAH BLAH BLAH wrote:
<quoted text>who is bj and chris??????
bj hickson and chris cornett
lol

London, KY

#5 Sep 24, 2011
probably over drugs theyre both dope heads id woop chris s azz too if he gave my wife herpes and she gaxe em to me nasty azzs and if bj won thats probably the only fight he won they both cant fight worth sh1ttt ha
sasha

Harlan, KY

#6 Sep 24, 2011
lol wrote:
probably over drugs theyre both dope heads id woop chris s azz too if he gave my wife herpes and she gaxe em to me nasty azzs and if bj won thats probably the only fight he won they both cant fight worth sh1ttt ha
who the he!! are u? dont be a pu$$ tell them who u are. one more thing i dont have herpes u stupid bit@@

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#9 Sep 26, 2011
Oh shizzle.
Lonnie Davis

Harlan, KY

#10 Sep 30, 2011
sasha wrote:
<quoted text>
who the he!! are u? dont be a pu$$ tell them who u are. one more thing i dont have herpes u stupid bit@@
YEAH or she will whoop your ass outside the local gas station...i was driving by about 3 when it happend .. i dont know if you would call it a fight or not looked like love taps to me..good luck with the herpes

“Lights Keep Coal Miners Busy..”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#11 Sep 30, 2011
BAMMM wrote:
Anyone hear about the fight at buddys today? hear it was bj and chris. Anyone???????
That ain't Nothing Like The Story I heard....I heard That Chris Gave a BJ To His Buddy's In Front Of a Bunch Of People....and they were Fighting Over who would be Next....
lmao

Harlan, KY

#12 Oct 7, 2011
i heard that bj gave the herpes to his wife after he got out of jail. thats why she went out with chris.who now might have them if he was with bj's old lady....
suck it

Pikeville, KY

#14 Oct 16, 2011
lol sasha is a oh
lmao

Harlan, KY

#15 Oct 19, 2011
u must be the new ho that wants t talk shit..
now huh...
Disgust

Ford City, PA

#16 Oct 19, 2011
He's seeing jessica helton now and brittany is seeing a married man who has a kid and is going to leave his wife and marry her.
Get real

Baxter, KY

#17 Oct 19, 2011
Disgust wrote:
He's seeing jessica helton now and brittany is seeing a married man who has a kid and is going to leave his wife and marry her.
poor Brittany he will not leave his wife and daughter. How many women has he told this too! Is he getting an apartment or did he show you the land he is buying to build a house on??
wtf

Winchester, KY

#18 Oct 19, 2011
that is just bad for her but as far as sasha being a ho i never see her doing anything. when i do see her she always has those babys. wonder if she is still single i always thought she was a very beutiful girl and would love too see her some time. no mater if she has those three boys i like them too
Disgust

Ford City, PA

#19 Oct 20, 2011
Heard Britney tried to fight Sasha and Sasha ran!!!!!!Sasha is a ugly wh*re who needs a a breast job and to gain some weight.....Chris talked about how bony she was and she had no figure...Sasha has been with 4 guys in the past 3 weeks so dont tell me she aint a ho...Nasty 10 year old looking gutter sl&t..Britney is a very beautiful girl who wised up and now chris cant have her...wonder who he will settle for now??
wtf

Winchester, KY

#20 Oct 20, 2011
Disgust wrote:
Heard Britney tried to fight Sasha and Sasha ran!!!!!!Sasha is a ugly wh*re who needs a a breast job and to gain some weight.....Chris talked about how bony she was and she had no figure...Sasha has been with 4 guys in the past 3 weeks so dont tell me she aint a ho...Nasty 10 year old looking gutter sl&t..Britney is a very beautiful girl who wised up and now chris cant have her...wonder who he will settle for now??
that is just too funny because whe lives in lynch with her mother and i have only seen her with one guy from west virgina in a black cadilac so this must be just be an ex of either chris's or bj's or maybe even a family memeber of bj's i think that she is a very pretty girl and all this is stupid sh** u must just be jelouse. because aparently ur man wants her too. or maybe u know she is just prettier u. that is okay because even ugly people need luv too u would know that first hand wouldn't u? all i ever heard about her from chris was good so u r just getting your info from a bad sorce mine came straight from his mouth.
Disgust

Manchester, KY

#22 Oct 24, 2011
Sasha is a ho that smells like tuna we all know this is you sasha taking up for yoruself because chris is out telling everyone you pssy is wallored out and you have a body of a 10 year old you are nasty and you sleep with a lot of people
sasha

Winchester, KY

#24 Oct 24, 2011
Disgust wrote:
Sasha is a ho that smells like tuna we all know this is you sasha taking up for yoruself because chris is out telling everyone you pssy is wallored out and you have a body of a 10 year old you are nasty and you sleep with a lot of people
i think that this stuff is funny because these rumors only started when me and bj split and now that it is for good all kinds of stuff will be said so go ahead and run ur mouth because we all now the only reason that u r is because u r jelouse. and one more thing it seems to me that u are the only one on here who actually says that chris has said bad things about me, why is it coming up now when i talked to him over two months ago. i think that u r a stupid bi*** who only gets on hear and runs their mouth under some other name because u r a puss and u r trying to make me look bad so u dont, which that is okay because apparently u have no life or mine just must be alittle more interesting than yours. why else would u run mouth about me?
stupid stupid girl

United States

#25 Oct 24, 2011
Sasha you just posted about yourself 3 times or more under different names idiot get some common sense!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harlan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Add a Word Drop a word (Aug '10) 42 min Sharlene45 1,431
Word Association 1 hr Sharlene45 303
Jamela (Sep '14) 1 hr shes funny 309
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr curtjester1 135,025
hot girl at bp downtown harlan 1 hr THE TRUTH 6
jeff rutheford, mcdonalds' stud ?? (Sep '09) 3 hr intetested 7
keep a word + drop a word (Nov '11) 4 hr texas pete 3,637
Nicest Breasts In Harlan?? 5 hr KnowsAllAboutDat 5
Harlan Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Harlan People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]